Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

The ribs are hurting something fierce..... Found a site with the most creative cussing from Firefly....... Too too funny....
 
Passenger Precious. Crew work is extra perk just cause Sadie likes y'all. Sadie also knows how to negotiate and barter;). Gotta love Companion training.

Cap'n might not love so well someone she can't order about.

This should be fun! :D
 
Cap'n might not love so well someone she can't order about.

This should be fun! :D

I think she'll love her well enough when she sees the payment for passage..... And in the long run Cap'n will get to order her about.... Money won't last forever...
 
DormantEvil

And this works, but i'm gonna keep looking

http://s3-media4.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/AhQhWMtgMvqIvAZFYDxWGw/l.jpg

TattooJunkies.jpg
 
He he he Not saying too much about how good of a paying job her last one was.....
 
Probably for the best!

That big ol' chunk'a change like's not came 'bout from somethin' "closed file," t' speak figurative on the topic.
 
Or how long it has taken her to accumulate. There's plusses to jobs that pay room, board, and expenses on top of a very respectable paycheck with certain commisions as well. You just have to play very much by the rules of this kind of employer, he's willing to "hear about it" from his wife in the name of good business.
 
And in her previous employer's eyes her reputation is not rumor. It is fact.
 
Back
Top