care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a shame...it adds another sensory dimension (that sounds super lame), but I've found it heightens the experience. Romantic sex - early iron and wine, Drunk sex - Miguel, Rough sex - Kid A

thats a shame...it adds another sensory dimension (that sounds super lame), but I've found it heightens the experience. Romantic sex - early iron and wine, Drunk sex - Miguel, Rough sex - Kid A

I mean I'm into the idea, but I just get caught up and don't wanna stop to choose music

trust me, get into one of those jacuzzis you like so much, top off a bottle of wine, throw on some miguel and you're in for a good night. just remember to invite me over...

trust me, get into one of those jacuzzis you like so much, top off a bottle of wine, throw on some miguel and you're in for a good night. just remember to invite me over...

I should make a playlist in advance. There's a possibility of some nookie in the future

Keeps things from bruising. Cyclists best friend. That and chamois butter. Which when applied looks like you had sex with a can of icing

There's a mental picture that I'm going to have to contemplate at some length.

-LCN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back