Tell me your secrets

So far the vibrating cock ring and clit warming lotion have proven to be a pretty effective combination!:D:devil:

Do you own a hitachi wand. Just wondering if you do and if so how you like it. I bought one for my gf for valentines.

Do you own a hitachi wand. Just wondering if you do and if so how you like it. I bought one for my gf for valentines.

I do and it's ok. I find it can be overstimulating to the point of being painful. I am much more of a fan of things that can penetrate me. I only use the wand on rare occasion.

I do and it's ok. I find it can be overstimulating to the point of being painful. I am much more of a fan of things that can penetrate me. I only use the wand on rare occasion.

Thanks for the reply. So whats your favorite then.

My very tame secret is that I would love to have an online lady friend to share all my naughty thoughts with which I can't share with my sexually repressed wife.

I'm a fan that can penetrate you!!!

Thanks for the reply. So whats your favorite then.

I love my fancy, new rabbit vibrator. It has a lot of bells and whistles i am looking forward to trying out.

My very tame secret is that I would love to have an online lady friend to share all my naughty thoughts with which I can't share with my sexually repressed wife.

There are quite a few lovely ladies on Lit.:)

I love my fancy, new rabbit vibrator. It has a lot of bells and whistles i am looking forward to trying out.

There are quite a few lovely ladies on Lit.:)
I can only hope that one such minded lady might want to contact me then

Back