USA sending 3,000 troops

Almost looks more like pollen than the ebola virus....

It was the only graphic I could find that made my point.

As opposed to this, which is available as a plush toy and with rush delivery:

028-3475-00_Lg.jpg

That's all you and all of your war buddies ever have in reply...

Bullet points bitch...generate them. One after another list the benefits the US as a collective whole get's out of continued war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How does doing what you say we should do make us better? How does it improve our lives? :confused:

Fuck you, bitch. It's obvious why we should eliminate ISIS. If you don't understand that, you're too stupid to understand anything.

That's all you and all of your war buddies ever have in reply...

Bullet points bitch...generate them. One after another list the benefits the US as a collective whole get's out of continued war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How does doing what you say we should do make us better? How does it improve our lives? :confused:

Notice he's not willing to pick up a gun and head over to Syria. If they are such a thread to the homeland, you'd figure a patriot like him would be on the next plane to join the fight for mom, apple pie and the American way.

See....GOTTA FIGHT THE HOLY WAR CUZ GAWWWWD N" JEEEZUSAH!!!

Fucking retards...we should have let them keep the south. :cool:

It has nothing to do with God and Jesus as far as we are concerned, idiot. You are hallucinating that. Sound like a religious nut yourself.

Notice he's not willing to pick up a gun and head over to Syria. If they are such a thread to the homeland, you'd figure a patriot like him would be on the next plane to join the fight for mom, apple pie and the American way.

I'm too old to join the military again, doofus. But I put in my time. Now it's time for somebody else to do their part.

So you have a full grasp as to Isis cells, their motives and how the US MILITARY should operate? Fuck off, dummy, your card just got pulled.

I have a better idea than you do, obviously. Pull your own card, idiot.

I'm too old to join the military again, doofus. But I put in my time. Now it's time for somebody else to do their part.

You don't need to join the military to pick up a gun and stand up for yourself. Just a plane ticket and a set of balls are all that's required. Chop chop, get to it.

Of course, it's much easier to send some young kid in your stead.

It was the only graphic I could find that made my point.

As opposed to this, which is available as a plush toy and with rush delivery:

028-3475-00_Lg.jpg

I know :D

Ohhh I want one!!

Fuck you, bitch. It's obvious why we should eliminate ISIS. If you don't understand that, you're too stupid to understand anything.

I know you can't give one decent reason why M'uricuh should blow all that money and commit economic suicide by blowing our budget to shit with more wars we can't afford and don't need.....or list a single fucking perk M'uricuh get's out of it.

Either that or you refuse to admit you just want your defense contacts back in republican pockets, or that the RW is cheering it b/c they are a bunch of religious whack jobs using "Freedumb n' libertah!" as a poor poor veil to hide their desire to go crusade up the middle east for old times sake.

Notice he's not willing to pick up a gun and head over to Syria.

They never are....no profit if you're dead!;)

If they are such a thread to the homeland, you'd figure a patriot like him would be on the next plane to join the fight for mom, apple pie and the American way.

Well if they were an actual threat that would mean one of their PATRIOT act loving crack alphabet agencies weren't doing their job, and we can't have those programs threatened. They aren't done militarizing them yet and that means lots of companies will be pissed about their welfare getting cut.

They should not be sent to Liberia if they are. Let civilians volunteer, if they wish.

Yours is an opinion, and based on an ongoing reading of this thread, a poorly formed one because, principally, the rationale of containing the outbreak over there rather than having to do that over here seems to escape your pea of a brain.

Then again, you're fine with killing ISIS over there before they get over here, so that tells me you just want to blow shit up so long as your ass isn't over there as part of the U.S. forces on the ground.

You don't need to join the military to pick up a gun and stand up for yourself. Just a plane ticket and a set of balls are all that's required. Chop chop, get to it.

Of course, it's much easier to send some young kid in your stead.

You obviously have no idea how stupid that is. All the people in the military are volunteers, and the military is about fighting.

I know :D

Ohhh I want one!!

I know you can't give one decent reason why M'uricuh should blow all that money and commit economic suicide by blowing our budget to shit with more wars we can't afford and don't need.....or list a single fucking perk M'uricuh get's out of it.

Either that or you refuse to admit you just want your defense contacts back in republican pockets, or that the RW is cheering it b/c they are a bunch of religious whack jobs using "Freedumb n' libertah!" as a poor poor veil to hide their desire to go crusade up the middle east for old times sake.

They never are....no profit if you're dead!;)

Well if they were an actual threat that would mean one of their PATRIOT act loving crack alphabet agencies weren't doing their job, and we can't have those programs threatened. They aren't done militarizing them yet and that means lots of companies will be pissed about their welfare getting cut.

Fucking stupid bullshit.

You obviously have no idea how stupid that is. All the people in the military are volunteers, and the military is about fighting.

No, the military is about defending the United States, not solving civil wars in far away countries.

I take it you'll be staying behind the safety of your keyboard.

Yours is an opinion, and based on an ongoing reading of this thread, a poorly formed one because, principally, the rationale of containing the outbreak over there rather than having to do that over here seems to escape your pea of a brain.

Then again, you're fine with killing ISIS over there before they get over here, so that tells me you just want to blow shit up so long as your ass isn't over there as part of the U.S. forces on the ground.

You moron, it's too late to contain the Ebola epidemic to Liberia. And 3000 American military personnel won't do it at this late date, for damn sure.

Like everything Obama does, he's late on fighting ISIS also, but not too late for that, if he will turn our military loose on them post haste.

That's just fucking wonderful. Won't send our troops to fight ISIS, where they could actually kill something, but will send them to fight a fucking virus, where they have no fucking idea how to fight it.

We're sending 3000 troops to Liberia, and 3000 advisors to Iraq..........:confused:

No, the military is about defending the United States, not solving civil wars in far away countries.

I take it you'll be staying behind the safety of your keyboard.

Eliminating ISIS is defending the United States, idiot.

I've done my share in the past.

Eliminating ISIS is defending the United States, idiot.

I've done my share in the past.

Let me know when they start storming our beaches.

Nobody cares what you did, or may have done in the past. What are you willing to do now?

You moron, it's too late to contain the Ebola epidemic to Liberia. And 3000 American military personnel won't do it at this late date, for damn sure.

Like everything Obama does, he's late on fighting ISIS also, but not too late for that, if he will turn our military loose on them post haste.

What are you basing that on, your many years in infectious medicine or your obvious inability to conceptualize the world's population relative to Liberia's?

Fucking stupid bullshit.

I noticed you couldn't even point to cheaper gas and say "THAT is why we need to go over there." because we didn't even get that much out of it.

We got nothing but a bunch of dead kids, a whole fuck load of wounded/maimed returning and a monstrosity of debt.

Can you point out a single benefit to the US this war you support will provide?

Just want a bottom line on it, that's all. If you can't do that maybe you should re-think your position on that welfare and or holy war you are backing. ;)

We elected him to quit fighting ISIS and to bring our troops home from the pointless money pit.

We're sending 3000 troops to Liberia, and 3000 advisors to Iraq..........:confused:

They should all be going to Liberia

Let me know when they start storming out beaches.

Nobody cares what you did, or may have done in the past. What are you willing to do now?

They won't storm the beaches, genius. But they will get here, one way or another, if they aren't eliminated.

As I said, it's time for younger guys to do their part.

They won't storm the beaches, genius. But they will get here, one way or another, if they aren't eliminated.

As I said, it's time for younger guys to do their part.

You're a big talker just as long as someone else is backing it up.

Back