USA sending 3,000 troops

Here's Neo stopping Ebola from infecting him*.

*Art courtesy of toubab's imagination.

Immune-System-Fighting.jpg

Because "ISIS assholes" come from only one village in Syria and when they're all dead then the problem has been solved?

I....I was wrong.....the above is THE DUMBEST AND FUNNIEST POST OF THE DAY!

No, you moron, they're spread over territory the size of Belgium.

No, fool, I think they're being sent there for no good purpose, out of stupidity. They won't make a damn bit of difference in containing the virus, and may catch it themselves. What the fuck do you think they're going to do?

I think they're going to do this: http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation/obama-to-announce-expanded-us-effort-to-fight-ebola/2197903

They won't make a damn bit of difference in containing the virus, and may catch it themselves.

And your basis for this statement is? Please don't tell me that "you just know".

Maybe Toubab isn't such a dummy after all...maybe Ebola is the Biggest Threat in the World.

Will there be a War on Ebola?

Most importantly....what will CNN call this war?

If Ebola is the biggest threat in the world, I guarantee you 3000 military personnel being sent to Liberia won't make the slightest fucking difference in the outcome.

hqdefault.jpg

"Anyone who runs has Ebola. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined Ebola victim."

My basis for the statement is they are not immune to the virus, idiot.

Really, they aren't immune to the virus? No way!

Maybe Obama should send troops who are immune to the virus instead? You know, the "super-soldiers*.

It's a humanitarian effort, dumb-dumb. Doctors and nurses are considered "troops" too.

If there are doctors and nurses who want to volunteer to go over there, let them go. Send the military to fight ISIS.

If there are doctors and nurses who want to volunteer to go over there, let them go. Send the military to fight ISIS.

Why?:confused: What does the US tax payer get out of it? What do we as a society gain for the trillions spent and thousands of kids sacrificed? :confused::confused:

Cheaper gas/oil? Nope....

More natural resources from the lands we conquered/occupied? Nope....

Business deals/trade agreements? Nope.....

Maybe some kind of political influence over a bunch of desert goat herders who just want us to fuck off? Nope...

Why is it important that we go do more of this pointless, unsustainable, society crushing military expenditure?:confused:

Bullet points would be nice.

You seem confused. The ISIS nuts are the ones fighting a holy war, not us.

No, we are too....there is no other reason for us to go fucking with the middle east other than GOP welfare scam.

So take your pick is it the heavily right wing military industrial complex bucking for contracts? Or is it a bunch of religious right wing nutters hyping up a threat so they can go fight their holy war without calling it that so they don't get cock blocked to death and called out for being the whack jobs they really are?

But by all means if you can explain what other benefit to the US going to war in Iraq AGAIN is going to get us the first few wars in that shit hole failed to accomplish......please enlighten me.

Last edited:
Why?:confused: What does the US tax payer get out of it? What do we as a society gain for the trillions spent and thousands of kids sacrificed? :confused::confused:

No, we are too....there is no other reason for us to go fucking with the middle east other than GOP welfare scam.

So take your pick is it the heavily right wing military industrial complex bucking for contracts? Or is it a bunch of religious right wing nutters hyping up a threat so they can go fight their holy war without calling it that so they don't get cock blocked to death and called out for being the whack jobs they really are?

But by all means if you can explain what other benefit to the US going to war in Iraq AGAIN is going to get us the first few wars in that shit hole failed to accomplish......please enlighten me.

Unfuckingbelievable that you don't understand why ISIS must be eliminated.

Unfuckingbelievable that you don't understand why ISIS must be eliminated.

That's all you and all of your war buddies ever have in reply...

Bullet points bitch...generate them. One after another list the benefits the US as a collective whole get's out of continued war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How does doing what you say we should do make us better? How does it improve our lives? :confused:

ANYTHING? can you tell us what we get out of it? Why will my life as an American be better because I'm blowing my great great grand kids economic security to bomb the shit out of Iraq and still have a bunch of pissed off Muslims trying to kill everyone around them?

Last edited:
They should not be sent to Liberia if they are. Let civilians volunteer, if they wish.

See....GOTTA FIGHT THE HOLY WAR CUZ GAWWWWD N" JEEEZUSAH!!!

Fucking retards...we should have let them keep the south. :cool:

Back