Males cut or uncut - what’s most common in North America these days?

la_ruche

In backcountry, away
A question from North of Europe where basically we all have uncut penises (not 100% these days because of immigration from cultures where uncut is not OK, but we can save that discussion for the Politics Board):

What is most common these days in USA and Canada?
My sample size of nude North Americans is unfortunately very small (8 ppl that I have showered or had sauna with) and are all in the range 35-60 years; 100% cut.
What about lower ages (hope not to run into any forum rules…)

Genuinely Curious!

My wife had to go to the ER two weeks ago. We shared a room with a man who was screaming in pain from a doctor and nurse trying to 'squeeze something out" come to find out he was uncut and was not properly cleaning himself and got a very nasty infection that could have eventually cost him his dick.

Why in this day and age anyone still thinks its okay to not have it cut blows my mind. Its gross and as this proves not easy when it comes to hygiene.

I'm cut, more like butchered..... if I ever get my hands around that motherfucker that cut me, he may very well be eating his food through a tube.... you want to be cut go ahead your choice. I had no choice. It's fucking barbaric, it's genital mutilation that I had no say in no different than female genital mutilation......

Most of the US males are cut thanks to doctors telling mothers that uncut males are the cause of cervical cancer. The doctors base their info on studies done on African females who had uncut males. M ex ended up having to have a hysterectomy due to cervical cancer and I'm cut so that theory is blown. I too would like to get my hands on the butcher who cut me. He cut too much off so when I get super excited while having sex, the skin just below the head tears.

not properly cleaning himself and got a very nasty infection that could have eventually cost him his dick.
We got our foreskins checked for retractability in 4th and 7th grade by the school nurse and a talk about importance of hygiene. I can tell you that you give your full attention to a talk from the nurse when she’s delivering it in front of a class in their briefs and all have just been examined.

Most of the US males are cut thanks to doctors telling mothers that uncut males are the cause of cervical cancer. The doctors base their info on studies done on African females who had uncut males.
Interesting. We in the Nordics have started vaccinating kids of both sexes against HPV in 5th grade (at 11-12 yo, i.e. when most haven’t debuted yet).

My wife had to go to the ER two weeks ago. We shared a room with a man who was screaming in pain from a doctor and nurse trying to 'squeeze something out" come to find out he was uncut and was not properly cleaning himself and got a very nasty infection that could have eventually cost him his dick.

Why in this day and age anyone still thinks its okay to not have it cut blows my mind. Its gross and as this proves not easy when it comes to hygiene.
Simple hygrine is not a problem. Washing ALL of a cock thoroughly in the shower everyday is sufficient to get the job done.
Your bigotry and ignorance here is just stunning.

Finally were tackling the real hard hitting issues of the day! This is the burning question that we all must get to the bottom of. EVERYONE STOP WHAT YUOU'RE DOING IN LIFE AND ANSWER THIS QUERY ABOUT ANTEATERS AND TURTLENECKS!!!

A large proportion of men the world over are uncut. It's perfectly fine and natural, and not the slightest bit unhygenic these days when most people shower every day.

Nature is very intelligent. Domesticated humans not so much.

I'm cut, more like butchered..... if I ever get my hands around that motherfucker that cut me, he may very well be eating his food through a tube.... you want to be cut go ahead your choice. I had no choice. It's fucking barbaric, it's genital mutilation that I had no say in no different than female genital mutilation......
Agreed!!!

Interesting. We in the Nordics have started vaccinating kids of both sexes against HPV in 5th grade (at 11-12 yo, i.e. when most haven’t debuted yet).
I was never for this until some life experiences. Now I am for this due to all the HPV caused cancers out there.

There are actually statistics on how many male babies in the US are circumcised. Currently 58.3% of newborn males are being circumcised in the US.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8654051/
In Canada the rate is lower at 30%.
Reading the results from the study was pretty shocking, i thought religion was the most important factor to this, but seems like it’s not - it’s if test of the family is circumcised, if i understand this correctly.
So, i guess the same is true the reverse - not circumcised relatives equals no circumcising.

Im cut and prefer that look on me. I remember a guy getting his circumcised at the age of mid 20's .Ouch...

Given these latest posts i hope i’ll be able to sit down with my closest American (42y cut) friend with a couple of beers under a clear sky and discuss this in more details.

I will just point out that men who are cut, and wish they were not, can restore their foreskin, as I have done. I am not sure how many men are doing so, and while it doesn't replace your lost foreskin, it does improve sexual pleasure and function tremendously. And it looks close enough to the real thing to fool a doctor examining you.

Back