I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think relationships are built on trust and HONESTY not lies that are repeated. When that trust is broken.............makes me wonder what else I was lied to about and what game was being played.

Last edited:
I think stuff natural is alway the best, well unless you need tissue to clean up a sloppy mess....:devil:

I think the gearhead is one of the easist litsters ever to chat with.

I think I want some pie...I shouldn't, but I do.

I think that thinking about Nat's night makes me happy.

I think I need to go check and see if you posted on the what you're wearing thread.. I see you have the sassy avi up Wings.. How's you?

I even put a new sassy profile pic up. ;)

Ok, it's not that sassy but I'm back to being a redhead. *sighs happy sighs*

I think it's hard being a blonde when my soul is actually a redhead.

:D

I think mine is, too! My real redheaded friends have forbidden me to change my hair color & made me an honorary red. They say my personality is real red.

I think mine is, too! My real redheaded friends have forbidden me to change my hair color & made me an honorary red. They say my personality is real red.

Isn't it funny? Mine too! Even my mom told me tonight that this color suits me more than anything else I've gone with, and I've gone with a LOT of colors! she's right, something about it is just sassy and in your face.

(I think)

:D :D

Isn't it funny? Mine too! Even my mom told me tonight that this color suits me more than anything else I've gone with, and I've gone with a LOT of colors! she's right, something about it is just sassy and in your face.

(I think)

:D :D

I think it's awesome.

I even put a new sassy profile pic up. ;)

Ok, it's not that sassy but I'm back to being a redhead. *sighs happy sighs*
It's a gorgeous color with your skintone. :) xo
My mom colored her hair red the INSTANT my sister was born a natural redhead. Her natural color was very close to my dark brown with auburn highlights. :)

I love the way women just correct the little mistakes nature made. :D

It's a gorgeous color with your skintone. :) xo

My mom colored her hair red the INSTANT my sister was born a natural redhead. Her natural color was very close to my dark brown with auburn highlights. :)

I love the way women just correct the little mistakes nature made. :D

I think being a woman rocks! :D :D

I think that sounds really nice.

I think I'm going to sit in bed, drink my wine & watch tv (which I rarely do).

I'm watching International House Hunters. It makes me want to live in Uruguay.

I think it sounds like a nice end to the evening you have planned. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back