Brother can you...um..teach me? [closed to celestialdragon]

Fay moaned too as she began to swallow his cock, moving past her gag reflex, and continued massaging his balls.
 
-He gasped and groaned as he came filling her little mouth with his hot thick cum.-"Oh Faye thats right."
 
Fay swallowed it all, milking his cock with her mouth. Then she smiled and got on top of him, her pussy inches from his cock, and kissed him.
 
-He grabbed her ass and kissed her back as he lowered her body down slowly on his cock.-"Oh yeah."-He kissed her again and began to slowly bounce her.-
 
"Ohh, baby," Fay moaned into his lips, rocking her hips in time with his bounces. "God that feels good."
 
-His cock moved in and out of her moving fast enough to get the hang of it and to keep the gentle theme going for this session as he moaned and played a bit harder bouncing her deeper.-
 
-He moaned back in her ear.-"Oh yeah come on moan for me let me whisper more dirty words to you my horny little slut."
 
She moaned even louder, her hips rocking back and forth faster now, her nails leaving marks from holding on so tight.
 
-Ash groaned and moaned as he bucked back in to her pussy.-"Oh yeah love oh god you slut cum for me ."-He flooded her cunt groaning.-
 
Fay came hard, whimpering even louder and kiss him hard as she does. It felt so good. "Ooohhh that feel so good, Ash."
 
-He groaned in the kiss and smiled.-"I know oh your terrific."-He grins and smiled stroking her cheek.-"I think we can clean each other up to refresh our selves..if there is anything else you want to do we can up to you Faye."
 
"Right now?" Fay said with a smile. "I just want to cuddle for a little bit. It always feels so good."
 
-he chuckled and cuddled with her.-"I am all for cuddling don't worry just running over my ideas to...cleaning up cuddling."-he smiled and pet her her hair.-
 
-Ash smiled as he held his lover for the night in bed.-"It does...this is maybe my favorite part about love making the after glow."
 
-He covered there body in a blanket and smiled they snuggled for about a hour just letting there bodies relax and recover.-"When do you have to be out of here?"-he asked softly.-
 
"That won't be a bad idea," Fay agreed. "But it feels soooo good laying here. . ."


Kaylee heard soft whispers through the wall and she thought about what she had seen her brother doing. She knew it was sex, and she knew it was wrong. But then why was she thinking about being the girl that her brother was fucking?

She shook her head and tried to dispell the growing thoughts, but she couldn't.

"Forget it," she told herself sternly. "He's your brother, and he won't teach you anything."
 
-Ash got up and she could hear them getting from the bed as Ash gathered his clothes and peeked out the door seeing know one as he quickly ran to the bathroom with Fay and they began the hot shower as he closed the door and put on the hot shower.-
 
Fay smiled as the hot water and Ash's hands roamed over her body. "This feels amazing, Ash."


Kaylee heard her brother leave his room and go to the bathroom. Quietly, she sneaked over to his room and found his journal underneath his pillow. Grabbing it, she ran back to her room, making sure to close the door behind her and began to read her brother's journal.
 
-As Ash began to wash her body sensually and oh so softly. His journal spoke to her.-"So i have been trying to rid these thoughts of Kaylee and fucking her showing her all i know but she is so sweet and innocent, loving her like any other girl and possibly making her my fuck doll sex slave has been so....non appealing to me because she wouldn't like it at least i wouldn't know but still....how can she expect to like what i do to many kinky things and i don't know if she could love it like i do."
 
Back
Top