Mrs Moore

We are back a little bit earlier than expected but all three of us feeling very relaxed, especially Emma. She wanted our love and so Jane and I spent many wonderful hours giving her lots of it, sometimes three hours at a time, taking turns to lick her glorious cunt. Several times she became so high with pleasure that she said she went into different state of mind, almost as if she had been drugged....each time that happened Jane and I just stood back and watched as she seemed to orgasm over and over again without either of us touching her...so wonderful.

Don't worry, we had plenty of regular sex as well. It is always good to fuck Jane especially with Emma leaning over and sucking her nipples as I pound her with my cock and, naturally, Jane was always excited to watch Emma and I fuck each other stupid.

It was great to revive our little threesome and we certainly will not leave such a long gap between good fun in future

More posts later, fans, but give us a chance to settle back in - Emma says Hi and hope you haven't stopped wanking...

Been busy here so missed your triumphant return.. Hope the camera got a good work out too :devil: Sitting here with cock in hand imaging you and Emma fucking Jane Mmmmmmm.

Kiwi
 
Hi - just wondered if we have been missed so here is a reminder of Emma
 

Attachments

  • gallery_14039_7938_2286885.jpg
    gallery_14039_7938_2286885.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 610
Thanks, Snake - naturally when we got into the car I couldn't keep my hands to myself...
 
I was pleasantly enjoying these pix of the lovely Mrs M, but then she started raising the skirt! I am now an ardent fan, being far more inclined towards FAT (Fine Ass & Thighs!).

Please don't stop the show!

X-Man
 
Just love sucking on Emma's tits and caressing her nipples with my tongue. When we irst met they were quite small but motherhood changed them for the better. When she was feeding the girls ....well that was heaven on earth. She rarely had to express a surplus, I was always on hand to help her out. Just imagine how good it was to drink Emma's milk.....mmmmm...the memory still makes me horny.
Even today her nips are still sensitive and touching them makes her damp down below very quickly....and as for a titfuck....I bet you would love to know....
 
Tell, and even show us more, please, both of you.

After your time away, more pics and experiences may well increase your fanbase. :)
 
Last edited:
Hi - just wondered if we have been missed so here is a reminder of Emma

Hi Emma, welcome back. Your legs look great ... as usual. Really missed you posting here and wanted you to know that I'd saved your previous photos and have used them many times when I needed a good wank.

Also, thanks to Scotty for posting. Keep 'em coming!
 
Just love sucking on Emma's tits and caressing her nipples with my tongue. When we irst met they were quite small but motherhood changed them for the better. When she was feeding the girls ....well that was heaven on earth. She rarely had to express a surplus, I was always on hand to help her out. Just imagine how good it was to drink Emma's milk.....mmmmm...the memory still makes me horny.
Even today her nips are still sensitive and touching them makes her damp down below very quickly....and as for a titfuck....I bet you would love to know....

Yes Scotty, I'd love to be nibbling on her titties right now. And I have to admit, I've thought about it many times. I know she likes it.
 
So good to know you guys have missed us yet still stayed loyal and wanked over me...makes us feel so good....

Emma
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:
 
I think this more recent pic should also interest those of you who worship her ass...often she just lies there and enjoys me kissing and licking her buns and crack then she lets me shoot my cream all over...then I have to clean it up myself....any volunteers to help me?

I'm living vicariously through you Mr. Moore.... This vision is worth every stroke

...such a conservative, suburban dress - but underneath......do you like Emma in her corset?

Corsets...Fetish, yes....that picture is a wonderful assist for a long slow stroke

lol....he wanted to finger me but I valued my safety over the prospects of cummimg so I stopped provoking him.
Still when we got home afterwards we did have a great fuck....

Yes safety first...though a lady deserves a roady too.. *licks*

Jane relaxing in the garden...

Wish I was relaxing near by, massaging my cock

Hi to all Andrew & Emma's friends...thank you for all your kind words about me, looking forward to meeting you all....so here is a pic of me saying "welcome"..

Mmm, I believe Lady Jane is worth a good Wel'cum

[COLOR="Red"[I][COLOR="Orange"]]More bikini pics....hope you like me......[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I]

I Love bikini season
 
Back
Top