Mrs Moore

scottymoore said:
Just wondered how interested people would be in seeing a little more of Mrs Moore........

OH YAAAAA!!! More Please!!!

ok... I'm gonna do it since you're all thinking it... *ahem* "Let's see more of Mrs. Moore!" :rolleyes: *cringes*

Glad you want to see more of her.....she does have lovely legs and it always makes me feel good when other guys take a longer look....

Attachments

• 02a04.jpg
    02a04.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12,850
  • 03a01.jpg
    03a01.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14,998
scottymoore said:
Glad you want to see more of her.....she does have lovely legs and it always makes me feel good when other guys take a longer look....
Looks like there are some things higher than those legs that we need to take a look at too! ;)

scottymoore said:

she has sensational legs...I'd definitely take a longer look... ;)

Doc_Quack said:
She's very enticing...very tempting.
Very much so...I do appreciate such comments that favour the erotic. Recently we sat opposite each other on a crowded train and every now and then she crossed and uncrossed her legs because she knew it would make me horny. Then, when we arrived at the station and went to the car park to get the car I just had to slip my hand under her skirt, couldnt resist it. Thats all I did because we are not exhibitionists but when we got back to the house we fell into each others arms....

scottymoore said:
Very much so...I do appreciate such comments that favour the erotic. Recently we sat opposite each other on a crowded train and every now and then she crossed and uncrossed her legs because she knew it would make me horny. Then, when we arrived at the station and went to the car park to get the car I just had to slip my hand under her skirt, couldnt resist it. Thats all I did because we are not exhibitionists but when we got back to the house we fell into each others arms....
There is something about her....like she could keep one simmering all day.

If you met her outside she would present as rather conservative, almost prudish but men seem to sense something else and often show more interest in her than in other more precocious women...

More of Mrs M

Anyway just to prove she is not just a pair of lovely legs......

Attachments

• 04a12.jpg
    04a12.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11,008
  • 06a13.jpg
    06a13.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11,646
scottymoore said:
If you met her outside she would present as rather conservative, almost prudish but men seem to sense something else and often show more interest in her than in other more precocious women...
Perhaps it's her legs under that skirt....how she bares them. Gives a hint of passion under the prim wardrobe.

scottymoore said:

I would love to see more of those great legs!
And more of that lovely firm breast that's trying to show itself. :p

wow nice pics... she does have luvly legs and a nice chest... i would love to see where those lovely legs stop at...i bet her ass is "to die for". any chance we can get a peek at that and more?

TooManySecrets said:
I would love to see more of those great legs!
And more of that lovely firm breast that's trying to show itself. :p
..you would like to see both her legs and her bare breasts?

Attachments

• 11a19.jpg
    11a19.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7,057
  • 12a03.jpg
    12a03.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7,527
luvinoral2 said:
wow nice pics... she does have luvly legs and a nice chest... i would love to see where those lovely legs stop at...i bet her ass is "to die for". any chance we can get a peek at that and more?
her ass is to die for....I love to shower it with kisses....will show her ass in good time......

Back