Mrs Moore

lol....he wanted to finger me but I valued my safety over the prospects of cummimg so I stopped provoking him.
Still when we got home afterwards we did have a great fuck....

Here is one of the first erotic pics I ever took of Emma. She was my young bride, just 18 and a university student. I was 30 and lusted for her morning noon and night.
She eventually agreed to pose for me....

I had intended to take a series of shots but watching her pose like this, so sweet and innocent made me so hard that she saw my bulge and was on me in seconds...what a fuck that was...

So, guys, what do you think of the young Emma?

Attachments

• ye 01.jpg
    ye 01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 586
A year or so later, still a student but her hair was back to her natural colour. As you can imagine even then I spent a lot of time sucking on those lovely breasts....

Attachments

• ye 02.jpg
    ye 02.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 604
Here is one of the first erotic pics I ever took of Emma. She was my young bride, just 18 and a university student. I was 30 and lusted for her morning noon and night.

I had intended to take a series of shots but watching her pose like this, so sweet and innocent made me so hard that she saw my bulge and was on me in seconds...what a fuck that was...

Very hot :)

..lol...who is that slim smooth skinned lassie....wish I was that shape again. You can see why those old boys at Andrew's rugby club were so keen on me helping with the teas...

Wow... Mrs M's hairy pussy has me reaching for my "log book" ;)

So who keeps it trimmed now? Or is it a joint effort?

:heart:
Kiwi

Last night we went out for a drink with Jane. She wondered if people would like to see more pics of her and also if they would like to send PMs to her? If so she would join the thread.....so if you would like to wank over Jane as well as me then tell us by either posting on the thread or send me a PM...

Hi Emma Hi Scootie
Emma was lovely at her teens but in my opinion she is like Oport Wine...
As long as she ages she becomes much better.

Cheers to you and kisses to Emma

Last night we went out for a drink with Jane. She wondered if people would like to see more pics of her and also if they would like to send PMs to her? If so she would join the thread.....so if you would like to wank over Jane as well as me then tell us by either posting on the thread or send me a PM...

Sounds a good plan ;)

Hi to all Andrew & Emma's friends...thank you for all your kind words about me, looking forward to meeting you all....so here is a pic of me saying "welcome"..

Attachments

• j02.jpg
    j02.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 447
definately a fan, im new here but have gone through and looked at alot of the pics, wow very hot and yummy

Back