Former Boss Submits (Closed for angelique127)

"Then I guess we are done, aren't we Dina?"

He pulled his foot out of her hands and stood up. Because of how close they were and the abruptness of his motion it caused her to shift and fall back into a sitting position from her kneeling one. Her skirt riding up higher over her thighs and revealing the tops of her stockings.

From where he stood he had a clear view down her blouse. If she scooted back he would have a view of her panties. If she tried to get back to a kneeling position it would place her face right next to his groin. Which he noted was visibly bulging his pants at this point.

Last edited:
" Then I guess we are done, aren't we Dina ? ''

Dina fell back when Marcel stood up, exposing her stocking tops. She had a feeling he would use his power over her and threaten with exposure. Dina remained in the
vurnable position for a moment, debating her limited options...

Realizing that she really had no other choice than to submit to his demands, Dina decided to give in. Trying to have some dignity she qiuckly assumed the kneeling position and noticed the bulge in his pants. The bastard was enjoying his dominance over her. To make matters even worse Dina realized that her panties were getting slightly damp, probably caused by her submissiveness in this situation. Dina was not used to being submissive or powerless...

" No please, wait Mr. Woods ! If that is what you wish... " She stated, unbuttoning her silk blouse. Dina kept her eyes cast downward, not wanting to acknowledge his apparent arousal. Removing the bustier, which pushed up her milky white breasts to appear more appealing took longer since the hooks in the front were much smaller.

Once finished Dina folded her hands in her lap and waited...

Attachments

• 1d91077c07391132f7aa7332705b1169.jpg
    1d91077c07391132f7aa7332705b1169.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Dina breasts were gorgeous and he could not help but stare at them. Having Dina on her knees in front of him and topless was more than he ever really imagined was likely to happen. It made it cock throb and strain with desire.

Reaching out to her he gently caressed one of those milky white breasts. Fingers ran over the flesh and could feel the flush growing at the touch. Feeling the weight in his palm as thumb rubbed the pink nipple.

"Unzip me."

" Unzip me. "

Dina couldn't believe her ears. Marcel taking advantage and was teasing her nipple at his leisure. She was not about to give in and show that it was having an effect upon her, no matter what. And now he wanted her to unzip his pants and free his hard stiff cock from it's tight confines.

Knowing she couldn't protest unless suffer the conquesences, Dina whimpered and reached out to pull his zipper down, causing the bulge to thrust out through his underwear. The pretty temp couldn't help but be impressed at the size of his massive shaft. Marcel's big cock was was huge and very hard...

" What would you like me to do now sir ? ' Dina asked, already knowing what the answer would be...

Continuing to play with her nipple he saw the subtle glint of pleasure in her eyes as the two small brown buds turned harder. Stepping back slightly he examined Dina again on her knees and topless, vulnerable. But not vulnerable enough yet.

"Take off your skirt."

Dina couldn't hide her excitement as her body betrayed her. Her nipples grew stiff and hard under Marcel's touch. She hated the smug arrogant expression on his handsome face and the newfound power he had over her. Dina was helpless and at his mercy...

There was no doubt Marcel was enjoying his position of power and dominance. His big thick cock was erect and ready, standing up at attention from his trousers.

" Take off your skirt. " he ordered.

How far is he going to take this ? Dina asked herself. She had a feeling it was going to go as far as Marcel wanted it too.

Knowing it was useless to protest, Dina stood up and unzipped her skirt. It fell to her feet and she stepped aside, resisting the urge to cover herself with her hands. The obediant temp posed before him now only in her damp panties, stockings and heels, awaiting his next demand...

After taking in Dina's nearly naked form he reached out and touched her hip. Running his hand up and down her bare flesh. With hand on hip he turned her around and traced along the waist of her thong panties until finger tip found the top the string that went down into the crack of her ass. That finger did not find its way down between her cheeks but instead pulled the string up and out. Then hooking his finger around it he use that string to pull her panties down letting them drop free one down over the swell of her hips.

Stepping closer and running both hands up Dina's belly to cup her breasts and pull her back against him. Hips pressed to hips, stiff erection pressing through his underwear against her naked ass. The smell of her hair was filling his nose as he stood there and his heart beat sped up.

He was not sure how they had got here but he knew there would be no going back from this moment. Tomorrow may not present any chance to relive this and he knew everything he wanted from Dina would need to be taken before they left this office.

Pinching her nipples as he pressed against her from behind. "Reach back and pull my cock out Dina."

" Reach out and pull my cock out Dina. "

Marcel had already removed her panties and she knew he was aroused as his hard cock pressed against her backside. Without protest, Dina knew that it was useless anyway, she reached behind and removed his erect cock from his underwear. It was almost hot to the touch, big and stiff, throbbing with need. Dina stroked it slowly with skilled fingers. She was aware that her own nipples were hard and aching with desire and that her pussy was getting wet despite the situation. Was Marcel, a man she disliked, bringing out her inner submissive slut with his total control and domination over her, here in this office ?

He did have a nice big cock. Alot of the men she was used too, were not as large as he was, thereby making them easy to control. As a matter of fact several of them liked to wear panties underneath their trousers. Dina doubted Marcel's prick would fit in a pair of silky delicates or would he be caught dead wearing wearing a pair. No Bill was a no nonsense, confident dominate kind of man, she thought to herself.

Dina stood there, stroking his manhood anticipating her next demand...

Grabbing ahold of his erect prick with one hand he slid its head up and down her wet pussy lips. Her juices slicking it and he could feel her almost opening to him. But not yet.

Once he felt her juices flowing down his shaft as he continued to rub the head against her pussy he stepped back.

"On your knees Dina." Without waiting a hand on her shoulder pressed her down while turning her to face him in the process. Looking down at this beautiful woman who he hated so much he smacked her on the lips with his cock. Then again on her right cheek and again her left. The thick shaft making a wet thud against her face. Leaving a trail of her nectar and his precum with each slap.

The shock on her face at the first slap replaced by anger as it continued. When he saw her open her mouth to say something his free hand grabbed the back of her head and forced it forward. His other guides the head into her mouth and the combined action shoved him all the way to the back of Dina's throat.

"Not a word Dina. Just shut up." It was all he said before starting to face fuck his former boss. The only sound now was her occassional gagging and the sound of his balls lapping against her chin.

God how I hate him ! Dina thought as Marcel used her mouth like a common whore for his pleasure, shoving his cock down her throat. She struggled to control her breathing and maintain a certain amount of dignity. Marcel was not at all gentle. Dina fought back the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes as she concentrated on the task on hand, and hoping not to displease him.

The pretty brown haired temp resisted the urge to touch herself, not wanting Marcel to see that this was even slightly exciting her. Dina had to admit that Marcel had a nice big cock and she couldn't help wondering how it would feel in her tight hot pussy. Dina knew deep down inside he wanted to humiliate her first, get his revenge for when she was his boss and took the credit for his ideas, rejected him and then had him dismissed...

Why was she determined to please him ?

Holding on to Dina's hair his hand tightened. As he watched his cock pumping into her throat he felt a powerful sense of satisfaction. This was the revenge he wanted, craved for so long.

Pulling out of her mouth he pulled her up again. Turning her around and pressing her to his desk his hand slapped her round white butt. Seeing it flash red he slapped her other cheek.

Suddenly Marcel pulled Dina to her feet and spun her around. Dina had a feeling what was coming...

The first slap was not unexpected but caught Dina by surprise nevertheless. A gasp escaped her throat and she jumped up slightly in her heels. Another slap on her other cheek. Dina found being spanked so demeaning even as a little girl and she was punished by her strict daddy. Now her new boss was showing off his power and dominance that he held over her. And Dina knew that she had to submit.

" Oh no please, Mr. Woods...I'm so so sorry...I didn't mean to dissapoint you...I will try to do better in the future but p-p- please don't spank me ! " Dina pleaded, realizing that Marcel was probably enjoying hearing her beg.

She heard a click... click and hoped the bastard was taking pictures with his cell phone...

Attachments

• 3505422_4_o.jpg
    3505422_4_o.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Having picked up his cell from the desk that Dina was now pressed against he took a third picture of her red butt. The pleading tone in her voice was stronger than any aphrodisiac he could have imagined. Looking at that cherry red ass he could no longer wait. Squaring up behind her and grabbing his cock he pressed into her.

He felt the slightest resistance from her pussy lips as his head pushed against it. When they finally parted and he started to sink into her soft wet sex. Moving with purposeful slow motion it took over a minute to slide completely inside. As he did one hand laid between her shoulder blades pushing her down over the desk. The other hand held his phone and filmed that slow penetration.

"Oh fuck yes."

Dina was totally helpless as Marcel not only took her from behind but took several snapshots with his phone. She knew nothing she could say could prevent this from happening to her, Marcel held the upper hand. Dina had to admit, despite the situation, Marcel had a nice big cock. Truthfully, she preferred not as well endowed men, they were so much easier to control and dominate. To make matters worse Marcel had to know that Dina was somewhat aroused by the way her pussy had betrayed itself. Marcel had bent her over the desk and easily slid his hard cock inside, meeting no resistance, into her hot and wet cunt.

And now he was using her for his own pleasure, just like a common slut.

" Oh fuck yes. " Marcel grunted, picking up the tempo.

" Oh my...God. You are so big and hard, sir ! " Dina gasped, questioning herself on why she was complimenting his arrogant ego. God, she hated him for doing this to her ! If possible Dina would scratch his eyes out, but she knew that he was so much stronger than her.

Dina closed her eyes and bit her tongue not wanting to give Marcel any more satisfaction. She also refused the urge to move her hips and meet his thrusts. This proved difficult because to be honest, his cock felt so damn good as he fucked her...

Moving his hand from her back up to grab a fist full of hair and pull it back causing her to arch her back.

"You like this Dina? Your pussy was certainly wet enough you bitch."

At the word bitch he slammed his cock all the way into her in on deep fast thrust. Pulling her hair harder and twisting his fist so that her face was turned back over her shoulder.

"Admit you like this dick Dina."

" Admit you like this dick, Dina. " Marcel demanded, after slamming his big hard dick into her helpless pussy. He was totally dominating her and she couldn't deny her excitement, her drenched pussy giving her away.

" Oh God yes...yes, I like your big cock...it feels so good ! Is that what you want to hear you arrogant bastard ? "

She moved one of her stocking clad leg on top of the desk giving him easier access. He grunted and continued to thrust his large prick into her. Dina could only whimper and moan, realizing she was about to cum. The last thing she wanted was to give him the satisfaction of making her cream all over his nice cock !

Marcel was making Dina his very own private fucktoy, and deep down inside she was liking every minute of it...

When she moved her leg up onto the desk he knew that no matter what she said she was enjoying this. She might not like herself after but in the moment she wanted to be fucked.

Pulling her head back farther with one hand he reached around with the other to grab one full tit and squeeze it. The hard nipple pressed into his palm and he groped her.

"Beg to be fucked harder bitch. Beg to cum or I will stop." Each word was punctuated by a sharp deep thrust.

" Beg to be fucked harder bitch. Beg to cum or I will stop. " Marcel snarled while pounding her pussy, pulling her hair and squeezing her tit cruelly.

Dina bit her tongue not wanting to confess just how much she enjoyed being dominated and humilitated by him. But Dina didn't want him to stop fucking her from behind, she was about to cream all over his nice big dick...

" Please sir...please don't stop fucking my pussy ! I'm begging you...oh God noooo...you are going to make me cum all over your cock ! "

Dina tried, not wanting to give the bastard the satisfaction, but couldn't hold back her orgasm. Marcel must have sensed it and buried his whole cock deep in her hot gushing pussy. She shuddered and spasmed all over his cock, screaming out in pure pleasure, not even caring if anyone heard her...

She begged just as he want. She pleaded for his fick and he felt his power. Sensing that she was on the edge one fast deep thrust and her pussy clenched around him.

When she started to relax he pulled out completely and used the grip on her hair to pull her down to her knees. Holding Dina in place and stroking with the other it was only a few fast pumps before he came. Thick ropes of cum splashing on her face.

"Open your mouth."

The command was almost unneeded. The first hit of cum had shocked her and he felt Dina try to back up unsuccessfully due to the grip on her hair. When her mouth opened another shot hit her parted lips before falling in.

As the shots ended Marcel rubbed the tip of his cock on Dina's face smearing the cum across her skin.

"Oh fuck yes."

To Dina's dismay the bastard had made her cream all over his nice cock. The man knew how to move and fuck a pussy...she didn't expect what happened next.

Never, in Dina's entire life had she experienced a facial. Yes she wasn't a prude and swallowed a lover's cum but she had never permitted a man to cum all over her face. Dina considered thus degrading and humiliating. Besides males always did her bidding and she was in control. To make matters worse the arrogant prick actually wiped and smeared it on her face.

Dina couldn't help but wonder what he planned to do next...God forbid if he took more pictures of her kneeling at his feet with sperm covering her pretty face. She wanted to wipe it off but Dina didn't dare without Marcel's permission...

While she still looked up at him in dismay he gripped his cock and shoved it into her mouth. Then grabbing his phone took several pictures of her there naked, kneeling, and covered in cum with a dick in her mouth.

"For later."

Pulling out of her mouth he flipped to video.

"Say thank you for the orgasm and cumming on your face. Tell me how much you enjoyed pleasuring me."

" Say thank you for the orgasm and cumming on your face. Tell me how much you enjoyed pleasuring me. " Marcel demanded while recording it on video.

Ashamed and near tears, Dina found her last ounce of resolve and dignity, " Never, you disgusting male excuse of a man. I hate your guts ! ''

On the other hand Dina made no attempt to get up and leave and put an end to her humiliation, remaining on her hands and knees at her bosses feet...

Grabbing hold of her hair again he pulled her head back so her face was turned up at him. With a twist of his hips he slapped her in the face with his cock twice.

"Say it or find a new job."

" Say it or find a new job. " Marcel demanded after slapping her face with his large wet member.

Dina wished she was anywhere else but here. Marcel continued to humiliate her, enjoying every moment of her torment. But the pretty temp had no other choice but to comply with his wishes...

" Th- th thank you, sir...for making me orgasm and... and thank you for permitting me to serve you. " Dina responded wondering if her treatment could possibly get any worse.

Back