It's an AH Reunion.

You were on the playground with me...;);):kiss:

That I was, when I'm on Lit, I goof off on the Playground. Every now and then try to start a deeper thread that bombs completely.

Do so miss the articulate discussions that used to transpire here at the AH, with this fantastic collection of people.
 
Moi aussi



Cloudy, Cloudy, Cloudy! Always loved that AV.



Vella!


It's funny, I joined longer ago than a lot of you but didn't start posting on the boards for several more years.

And then I deleted my account after a big life change so my start date is way off by about five ormore years.
How have you been?
 
And then I deleted my account after a big life change so my start date is way off by about five out more years.
How have you been?

Yeah, knew that start date was way off. You were around before me, I recall that.
 
Why am i so proud to be an oldie? Maybe because the group was super fascinating quirky and delicious.

Maybe because people like me used to laugh our asses off at your conversations. I loved reading those threads.


Thank you. :kiss:

And then I deleted my account after a big life change so my start date is way off by about five ormore years.
How have you been?

I, for one, am glad to see you back.
 
AYIEEEEEE!
It's like Beetlejuice!
Type (copy/paste) the names and they appear!:eek:


coool!:cool::)
 
Last edited:
And then I deleted my account after a big life change so my start date is way off by about five ormore years.
How have you been?

Ah, yes, that makes sense. I've considered deleting mine a couple times lately.

Husband . . . child . . . life keeps changing, getting more complicated. *shrugs*
 
ho ho
attachment.php


and also...
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
heh...
Good ol' Sven. :D:cool:;)

She dropped in to the Last thread a few years back. She also the inspiration behind my friends with benefits story. My first try at group sex.

I miss SheReads. Her humor was infectious.
 
Back
Top