For all the late life bisexuals here, come in here please.

In case anyone missed it, GA fully answered the OP question.

Any bisexual who stays with their straight partner for that reason is doing themselves,and their straight partner a HUGE disservice. A bisexual person will never truly be happy or fullfilled with a straight lifestyle.

So yeah, love ain't got shit to do with it to be honest.

Any bisexual who stays with their straight partner for that reason is doing themselves,and their straight partner a HUGE disservice. A bisexual person will never truly be happy or fullfilled with a straight lifestyle.

Sounds like you haven't met the same bi people I have. Plenty of happily monogamous bi folk out there. Being attracted to more than one gender doesn't mean being compelled to act on it. Same way that just because I find some of my workmates attractive doesn't mean I'd make a move on them.

(And, sure, there are some bi people who do feel the need to have male and female partners at the same time, and that takes some handling. But that's not all bi people.)

Buttering Your Bread On Both Sides...

The way I see it, sex with a girl is all lovey-dovey snuggly-buggly tender-sharing soft-bonding loving-procreating sweet-meaningful-relationship kiss-kissy I really mean it bunny-bunny forever...
While sex with a guy is self-indulgent fun, cock balls and ejaculation-focussed, irresponsible selfish-orgasm, cum and cum and cum, sweat and bum, delicious domination and delightful submission to blunt crude urgent need, with spunk as the peak-moment reward…
Both are hugely rewarding and immensely essentially satisfying. Why deny yourself either…?
Is that the way you see it too…?

This question is for both genders. If you come out as bisexual later on in life to your straight partner, and you just discovered your sexual feelings,& desires for the same sex is too strong, and you know damn well that your straight spouse cannot full-fill those desires to make you truly happy, then why stay married to that straight person? And please don't say love, cause love ain't got shit to do with this topic at hand.I want to hear clear cut honest answers.

Because you promised to.

There is no way to beat around the bush on this one. You are wrong.

Hi Queen_Vicki. Just stopped in to say I do love you. Also you know you will not change anyone on here , don't you. :kiss: And I am not being sarcastic when I say Love and the :kiss:

Hi Queen_Vicki. Just stopped in to say I do love you. Also you know you will not change anyone on here , don't you. :kiss: And I am not being sarcastic when I say Love and the :kiss:

OHHHH!This is the first time anyone has said that to me here. I love you too,sweetheart. And yeah, I know I won't change anyone here. But I still thought I would address the issue here

Ok I'm here. Might not stay long and this might be the only place and only time that I ever admit that I really do want to be with a woman as much as I do a man, but at least I said it once. Wish I had the nerve to act on it and not just nurture it in my mind.

Ok I'm here. Might not stay long and this might be the only place and only time that I ever admit that I really do want to be with a woman as much as I do a man, but at least I said it once. Wish I had the nerve to act on it and not just nurture it in my mind.

Why not divorce your husband to be with a woman? I am sure you will be a lot happier.

And thanks for being the only bisexual person to admit the truth.

Last edited:
This question is for both genders. If you come out as bisexual later on in life to your straight partner, and you just discovered your sexual feelings,& desires for the same sex is too strong, and you know damn well that your straight spouse cannot full-fill those desires to make you truly happy, then why stay married to that straight person? And please don't say love, cause love ain't got shit to do with this topic at hand.I want to hear clear cut honest answers.

Commitment. I am totally committed to taking care of my wife. She understands that I am bi, and doesn't have a problem with it so long as I don't do it in front of her. (Although, I believe she will come around if I met the right guy.)

Back