Bi Guys who become MORE dominant?

Sigh, this makes me wish I was younger and could find some safe bottom experiences again. Monkeypox is a bit of a downer and could do without contracting that! I disagree with someone who said the anus is flexible; I can assure without surgery I could not fit much more than 5-5.5” circumference. In putting dildos etc, I can get past about 6” long but would like to be able take in longer. I also agree that anal is not necessarily “pleasurable,”. The pleasure is that it is uncomfortable, within reason. Even though I am mostly straight, the idea of being submissive is still there. I only had one bi guy top me a few times, but I would do it again in a heartbeat if…….

I've been with a lot of women but also been always been bi-curious, and finally started exploring that side of me last year. With women I've sometimes enjoyed being "slightly dom" (only when I know that they really want that; not everyone does). Like you I'm finding myself "more dom" with men (so far just j/o and oral). I think it's because when I'm crazy horny and super hard I want men to admire my cock (most do ;-), and I like being verbal, e.g., "You love my hard cock, don't you?", "You really want to suck it, right?" Then... "You are such an eager cocksucker!" "Wow you really love my cock -- look how hard you are!" Etc.

:)

So, I see that a lot of men around here want to explore their submissive side/desires. Which is great, and I know that it requires much self reflection and courage. Congratulations to those that have taken the plunge!

I, however, am the exact opposite. When it comes to exploring my own bisexuality I've found that I become even more dominant than I am with cis women. I suppose it's the power of control that turns me on the most about it.

Are there any other guys on here that have similar experiences? I'd love to get everyone's thoughts on this subject.

For a little more context, I have a fair amount of experience with women. Over the years I just became more and more Dom in those relationships as I realized how much both they and I enjoyed it. It just felt natural. As I began to accept that I was Bi and explore those feelings I found that my desire to be in control was even more intense. Something about the idea of taking an ostensibly "alpha" male and bending him to my own will is an incredible turn on for me, as is the idea of dominating guys that are more Fem. I just know deep down inside that I'm a Top when it comes to men.

It's pretty much the same with trans women. I've yet to actually be with one intimately, but I have flirted a bit in person when the opportunity has arisen and I always take a slightly dominant, yet respectful approach. Again, it just feels natural to me.

My one experience with a Crossdresser played out as you might expect. She was quite feminine, but didn't consider herself fully trans. She was giving me great head and about halfway through I just grabbed her firmly, but gently and told her that I was going to fuck her face. She popped up off of my cock and with a huge smile said, "Yes please!". I stood up as she repositioned and stuck her tongue out. I took hold of my dick and slapped it against her tongue a few times before feeding it into her hot mouth. I grabbed her by the back of the head with both hands and started thrusting slowly but deeply. I soon sped up and just went to town as her muffled moans urged me on. As she sensed my cock tense up to cum she pulled back and started stroking me. She stared straight up at me with her eyes and mouth wide open and her tongue out as I exploded and shot my hot load into her waiting mouth. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.
My boyfriend is pretty dominant like you are. He's pretty big at 6'1, and gives out the vibes of someone not to mess with.
I make it easy for him because I'm pretty submissive. I just never got the whole dose of mail genes. I'm 5'7" 150, and afraid of men. I shrink into a puddle of nerves in front of men. Except him.
In straight public we are just normal dudes, but in the culture I'm his sissy boy. Depending on where we are and what we are doing, I wear a set of women's wedding rings. He loves to "out" me. Once in Macy's he started hold holding nighties up to me then took me to the counter with him to pay. In Rite Aid out of town he bought the beer, and making sure it was obvious we were together I bought three disposable enemas, a three pack of women's panties and silicon lube.
The deal is: I will wear anything he buys me, and he loves me wearing sexy nighties to bed and he loves to fuck me missionary style which I love because we can kiss and I can hug him, and my leakage lubricates between his body and mine so I can cum when me fucks me.
So he is a dominant by birth, and lucky for him he picked me who loves him for it, and doesn't act like an asshole in the straight world.

My boyfriend is pretty dominant like you are. He's pretty big at 6'1, and gives out the vibes of someone not to mess with.
I make it easy for him because I'm pretty submissive. I just never got the whole dose of mail genes. I'm 5'7" 150, and afraid of men. I shrink into a puddle of nerves in front of men. Except him.
In straight public we are just normal dudes, but in the culture I'm his sissy boy. Depending on where we are and what we are doing, I wear a set of women's wedding rings. He loves to "out" me. Once in Macy's he started hold holding nighties up to me then took me to the counter with him to pay. In Rite Aid out of town he bought the beer, and making sure it was obvious we were together I bought three disposable enemas, a three pack of women's panties and silicon lube.
The deal is: I will wear anything he buys me, and he loves me wearing sexy nighties to bed and he loves to fuck me missionary style which I love because we can kiss and I can hug him, and my leakage lubricates between his body and mine so I can cum when me fucks me.
So he is a dominant by birth, and lucky for him he picked me who loves him for it, and doesn't act like an asshole in the straight world.
Mmmmm... 5'7"/150 lbs & a natural sub. You just sound good enough to eat, and I'll bet you are... 😉 Your boyfriend is a lucky man. Y'all sound like a very hot couple that's just made for each other.

So, I see that a lot of men around here want to explore their submissive side/desires. Which is great, and I know that it requires much self reflection and courage. Congratulations to those that have taken the plunge!

I, however, am the exact opposite. When it comes to exploring my own bisexuality I've found that I become even more dominant than I am with cis women. I suppose it's the power of control that turns me on the most about it.

Are there any other guys on here that have similar experiences? I'd love to get everyone's thoughts on this subject.
We have not noticed this with any of the males in our group, sub or dom. Yes during sex acts people give or receive but no one is really dominant over anyone else, Even we women as well as the men take or get taken when asked.
This forum needs more guys like you.

Though I don't think of myself as feminine, I'm still a bottom. And being a bottom isn't much fun without a top.
This is the way of my husband. In no way feminine or sub but a bottom, the orgasms are amazing for him, even better with a real penis than toys or strap ons.
And this forum needs more guys like you too 😊. I, too, am a bottom... At least in the context of a male to male relationship. I'm also very outwardly masculine. I value my social status as an "alpha male", yet am quite submissive in the bedroom (or car, or wherever...).

Regardless of who you are, be you.
Same with my husband and the other men but none are really submissively as I think of the definition of submissive males or females. We all (women and men) take it anally as well as orally because we all enjoy it and at times we are "taken" and thoroughly enjoy it but we also reciprocate.
I’ve always been the top. I’m masculine and that will never change.
Most of our guys are both but a few are only bottoms. They enjoy the pleasure of getting F ed but are simply not into men's backsides only we ladies, they certainly will give us women a thorough poking.
No such thing as 'too big'. The anus is very flexible.
We agree and sort of agree. My husband and I are able to take larger items than ever before since going bi couples, but not always. Even with much preparation and practice some times it just doesn't happen. As a matter of a fact my husband has been the only man to be able to comfortably handle our largest male member but there have been occasions when it didn't work out. I have managed a few times and the man's poor wife has been trying for decades, even she is unable to most of the time. that is one of the reasons they sought out a group, in hopes that someone could take his girth more easily. Most long weekends of play will produce more availability for the "large one" but still only once in a while for most people and more often with my husband. Of course the more we play, the longer we go, the more likely it all works out and though it is doable it is still never easy.

We have not noticed this with any of the males in our group, sub or dom. Yes during sex acts people give or receive but no one is really dominant over anyone else, Even we women as well as the men take or get taken when asked.

This is the way of my husband. In no way feminine or sub but a bottom, the orgasms are amazing for him, even better with a real penis than toys or strap ons.

Same with my husband and the other men but none are really submissively as I think of the definition of submissive males or females. We all (women and men) take it anally as well as orally because we all enjoy it and at times we are "taken" and thoroughly enjoy it but we also reciprocate.

Most of our guys are both but a few are only bottoms. They enjoy the pleasure of getting F ed but are simply not into men's backsides only we ladies, they certainly will give us women a thorough poking.

We agree and sort of agree. My husband and I are able to take larger items than ever before since going bi couples, but not always. Even with much preparation and practice some times it just doesn't happen. As a matter of a fact my husband has been the only man to be able to comfortably handle our largest male member but there have been occasions when it didn't work out. I have managed a few times and the man's poor wife has been trying for decades, even she is unable to most of the time. that is one of the reasons they sought out a group, in hopes that someone could take his girth more easily. Most long weekends of play will produce more availability for the "large one" but still only once in a while for most people and more often with my husband. Of course the more we play, the longer we go, the more likely it all works out and though it is doable it is still never easy.
I do like a challenge...!
He sounds quite formidable. I'm certain there will be plenty more willing volunteers to try him out.

This shit is turning me on! I’d love to test my deep throat practice skills on a real one. I can get 7.5” and 5-6” circumference all the down my throat. Not sure i could take that size in my rear though. I’m getting too old but maybe in my next life!

I've been with a lot of women but also been always been bi-curious, and finally started exploring that side of me last year. With women I've sometimes enjoyed being "slightly dom" (only when I know that they really want that; not everyone does). Like you I'm finding myself "more dom" with men (so far just j/o and oral). I think it's because when I'm crazy horny and super hard I want men to admire my cock (most do ;-), and I like being verbal, e.g., "You love my hard cock, don't you?", "You really want to suck it, right?" Then... "You are such an eager cocksucker!" "Wow you really love my cock -- look how hard you are!" Etc.

:)
I think I'm in love...
My ideal of an alpha-male

I do increasingly find myself attracted by a more dominant older gentleman, who will take me in hand and relieve me of the onerous task of making my own decisions, all I have to do is ensure that his cock is well-sucked and that I'm always lubed ready for when he (or his friends) require my bum-hole, and I'm in such blissful contentment.

For a little more context, I have a fair amount of experience with women. Over the years I just became more and more Dom in those relationships as I realized how much both they and I enjoyed it. It just felt natural. As I began to accept that I was Bi and explore those feelings I found that my desire to be in control was even more intense. Something about the idea of taking an ostensibly "alpha" male and bending him to my own will is an incredible turn on for me, as is the idea of dominating guys that are more Fem. I just know deep down inside that I'm a Top when it comes to men.

It's pretty much the same with trans women. I've yet to actually be with one intimately, but I have flirted a bit in person when the opportunity has arisen and I always take a slightly dominant, yet respectful approach. Again, it just feels natural to me.

My one experience with a Crossdresser played out as you might expect. She was quite feminine, but didn't consider herself fully trans. She was giving me great head and about halfway through I just grabbed her firmly, but gently and told her that I was going to fuck her face. She popped up off of my cock and with a huge smile said, "Yes please!". I stood up as she repositioned and stuck her tongue out. I took hold of my dick and slapped it against her tongue a few times before feeding it into her hot mouth. I grabbed her by the back of the head with both hands and started thrusting slowly but deeply. I soon sped up and just went to town as her muffled moans urged me on. As she sensed my cock tense up to cum she pulled back and started stroking me. She stared straight up at me with her eyes and mouth wide open and her tongue out as I exploded and shot my hot load into her waiting mouth. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.
I want this to happen to me ......

Oh, I don't know, I have a very tight sphincter and have tried inserting really large dildos. I can handle up to about 7" or so, no more than about 5.5" circumference. I have been fucked about 10 times (same guy 5.5" long). I want to experience more of the discomfort from having a cock up my ass. To me, that is the point. My bucket list is to deep throat and have the guy come while fully inserted while I gulp it down.
mine too

One of my partners is a very dominant bisexual top. He truly enjoys sexually dominating a submissive guy. I've known others that just use submissive bottoms like myself for easy hot sex. There's plenty of them out there, it just seems they are more about action than chatting and talking on forums.

I’ve always have been more of a giver I like having my cock sucked but lately I have desired more cock to suck a pleasing who I’m with I don’t want to be abused but would take a cock using my mouth for him to get off. I have bottomed twice enjoyed it both 5-6 in slender I would luv to feel a thicker 6-7in really using my ass.

Sub or Dom.......never a question for me because I am in this for the sex not to be treated like a sub or a dom.....Just having an exchange of good, clean, disease free and sane sex.

One of my partners is a very dominant bisexual top. He truly enjoys sexually dominating a submissive guy. I've known others that just use submissive bottoms like myself for easy hot sex. There's plenty of them out there, it just seems they are more about action than chatting and talking on forums.
Your dominant top sounds like a very interesting proposition.

Back