Bi Guys who become MORE dominant?

JP970

Experienced
So, I see that a lot of men around here want to explore their submissive side/desires. Which is great, and I know that it requires much self reflection and courage. Congratulations to those that have taken the plunge!

I, however, am the exact opposite. When it comes to exploring my own bisexuality I've found that I become even more dominant than I am with cis women. I suppose it's the power of control that turns me on the most about it.

Are there any other guys on here that have similar experiences? I'd love to get everyone's thoughts on this subject.

For a little more context, I have a fair amount of experience with women. Over the years I just became more and more Dom in those relationships as I realized how much both they and I enjoyed it. It just felt natural. As I began to accept that I was Bi and explore those feelings I found that my desire to be in control was even more intense. Something about the idea of taking an ostensibly "alpha" male and bending him to my own will is an incredible turn on for me, as is the idea of dominating guys that are more Fem. I just know deep down inside that I'm a Top when it comes to men.

It's pretty much the same with trans women. I've yet to actually be with one intimately, but I have flirted a bit in person when the opportunity has arisen and I always take a slightly dominant, yet respectful approach. Again, it just feels natural to me.

My one experience with a Crossdresser played out as you might expect. She was quite feminine, but didn't consider herself fully trans. She was giving me great head and about halfway through I just grabbed her firmly, but gently and told her that I was going to fuck her face. She popped up off of my cock and with a huge smile said, "Yes please!". I stood up as she repositioned and stuck her tongue out. I took hold of my dick and slapped it against her tongue a few times before feeding it into her hot mouth. I grabbed her by the back of the head with both hands and started thrusting slowly but deeply. I soon sped up and just went to town as her muffled moans urged me on. As she sensed my cock tense up to cum she pulled back and started stroking me. She stared straight up at me with her eyes and mouth wide open and her tongue out as I exploded and shot my hot load into her waiting mouth. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

This forum needs more guys like you.

Though I don't think of myself as feminine, I'm still a bottom. And being a bottom isn't much fun without a top.
Thanks! It's always nice to feel appreciated.

I hope that you find yourself a sexy top to give you what you need.

This forum needs more guys like you.

Though I don't think of myself as feminine, I'm still a bottom. And being a bottom isn't much fun without a top.
And this forum needs more guys like you too 😊. I, too, am a bottom... At least in the context of a male to male relationship. I'm also very outwardly masculine. I value my social status as an "alpha male", yet am quite submissive in the bedroom (or car, or wherever...).

Those who know me well expressed confusion in this at first, as I am completely open with my sexuality. Through kindness, compassion, and loyal friendship, I have managed to sustain friendships with those closest to me.

Hesitancy has been understandable, since I was born and raised in the southeast, where we're only just beginning to accept non-hetero lifestyles (if only a little). Nonetheless, I will always be proud and value who I am... A strong, masculine male who happens to like being dominated by men AND women in the bedroom (for the record, I'm engaged to a very domme woman who values those things just as much).

Regardless of who you are, be you.

Thanks! It's always nice to feel appreciated.

I hope that you find yourself a sexy top to give you what you need.
I keep looking.

I'd love a good hard body with a stiff cock. We'd start out slow, with me on my knees while he lays back in an overstuffed chair. I would make him nice and hard with my mouth. Then just before he cums, he would push me away, telling me to get down on all fours so he could take me doggy style. Bareback, in my fantasy.

I admit, I'd be afraid, because I've never had a cock penetrate my ass. But I couldn't bear the thought of refusing him, so I'd give in. And as he orgasms, I would smile with pride for having pleased my man with my ass.

He could have me anytime he wants, of course. And who know, he might even decide to share me with a few friends.

And this forum needs more guys like you too 😊. I, too, am a bottom... At least in the context of a male to male relationship. I'm also very outwardly masculine. I value my social status as an "alpha male", yet am quite submissive in the bedroom (or car, or wherever...).

Those who know me well expressed confusion in this at first, as I am completely open with my sexuality. Through kindness, compassion, and loyal friendship, I have managed to sustain friendships with those closest to me.

Hesitancy has been understandable, since I was born and raised in the southeast, where we're only just beginning to accept non-hetero lifestyles (if only a little). Nonetheless, I will always be proud and value who I am... A strong, masculine male who happens to like being dominated by men AND women in the bedroom (for the record, I'm engaged to a very domme woman who values those things just as much).

Regardless of who you are, be you.
There should be more men like you cubbyfireo4. I too value my social status as an alpha male. I was very conflicted about that growing up. I was shy and not very sexual with girls as a young male, but had quite a few girl friends, I was very sexual and submissive with older males. When I met the girl who would be my first wife who was very submissive I naturally felt more Dominant with her and that became who I was by nature. It;s been a long time since I had a male to male sexual relationship, but recently I've been thinking what it would be like if I had one. I know I like control, but the memories of when I was a submissive male wash over me and I become very aroused...As I said, for me it's a bit conflicted and may relate more to whom I'm with as an individual as apposed to a general feeling of being with any male. I'm attracted to feminine males and would always be Dominant with them and women...bring an older male into the discussion and I would most probably be very compliant with their desires...I hope that all makes sense.

There should be more men like you cubbyfireo4. I too value my social status as an alpha male. I was very conflicted about that growing up. I was shy and not very sexual with girls as a young male, but had quite a few girl friends, I was very sexual and submissive with older males. When I met the girl who would be my first wife who was very submissive I naturally felt more Dominant with her and that became who I was by nature. It;s been a long time since I had a male to male sexual relationship, but recently I've been thinking what it would be like if I had one. I know I like control, but the memories of when I was a submissive male wash over me and I become very aroused...As I said, for me it's a bit conflicted and may relate more to whom I'm with as an individual as apposed to a general feeling of being with any male. I'm attracted to feminine males and would always be Dominant with them and women...bring an older male into the discussion and I would most probably be very compliant with their desires...I hope that all makes sense.
Makes total sense. And it wasn't until I was with a dominant male that I found myself to be comfortable in a submissive relationship with a woman. I just realized that was where I felt to be of the most and found the most reward sexually.

Makes total sense. And it wasn't until I was with a dominant male that I found myself to be comfortable in a submissive relationship with a woman. I just realized that was where I felt to be of the most and found the most reward sexually.
Thanks cubbyfire04...I have always found your posts to be a voice of reason and enjoyed your perspective...

One thing I've learned in life is there are virtually no absolutes, with the exception of birth and death. We all perceive ourselves in a particular way and then something crashes into ourselves that make us question the basis of everything we've clung to. I typically consider myself an alpha male. I realize I'm a complicated guy and have been submissive in my younger years. I also recognize and not ashamed to admit, that I have a strong part of my psyche that is feminine. Yet, I'm a type A personality with a take charge personality...but there are situations that test the ground I walk on and there's always a choice to ignore it or embrace it...I have to ask myself, am I ignoring this new choice out of fear...or am I willing to embrace "it" and allow myself to be vulnerable, to be willing in the moment...Missing part of life's lessons is like living under a rock...

So, I see that a lot of men around here want to explore their submissive side/desires. Which is great, and I know that it requires much self reflection and courage. Congratulations to those that have taken the plunge!

I, however, am the exact opposite. When it comes to exploring my own bisexuality I've found that I become even more dominant than I am with cis women. I suppose it's the power of control that turns me on the most about it.

Are there any other guys on here that have similar experiences? I'd love to get everyone's thoughts on this subject.

For a little more context, I have a fair amount of experience with women. Over the years I just became more and more Dom in those relationships as I realized how much both they and I enjoyed it. It just felt natural. As I began to accept that I was Bi and explore those feelings I found that my desire to be in control was even more intense. Something about the idea of taking an ostensibly "alpha" male and bending him to my own will is an incredible turn on for me, as is the idea of dominating guys that are more Fem. I just know deep down inside that I'm a Top when it comes to men.

It's pretty much the same with trans women. I've yet to actually be with one intimately, but I have flirted a bit in person when the opportunity has arisen and I always take a slightly dominant, yet respectful approach. Again, it just feels natural to me.

My one experience with a Crossdresser played out as you might expect. She was quite feminine, but didn't consider herself fully trans. She was giving me great head and about halfway through I just grabbed her firmly, but gently and told her that I was going to fuck her face. She popped up off of my cock and with a huge smile said, "Yes please!". I stood up as she repositioned and stuck her tongue out. I took hold of my dick and slapped it against her tongue a few times before feeding it into her hot mouth. I grabbed her by the back of the head with both hands and started thrusting slowly but deeply. I soon sped up and just went to town as her muffled moans urged me on. As she sensed my cock tense up to cum she pulled back and started stroking me. She stared straight up at me with her eyes and mouth wide open and her tongue out as I exploded and shot my hot load into her waiting mouth. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.
As a alpha typical guy I am I would classify myself as vers even though I’m very inexperienced I desire to to get fucked by a hard cock and be submissive to a point but it’s more about being seduced and surrendering to pleasure.

But I have also fucked a few ex girlfriends in the ass and that was just as great as thier pussybut each has its rewards! And could see myself fuckiing a guy and being dominant as well, but also just having someone have great sex with and explore!

But depending on the mood, and the request I see it’s just exploring and having fun and about having fun together not labels it just being confident about yourself.

I keep looking.

I'd love a good hard body with a stiff cock. We'd start out slow, with me on my knees while he lays back in an overstuffed chair. I would make him nice and hard with my mouth. Then just before he cums, he would push me away, telling me to get down on all fours so he could take me doggy style. Bareback, in my fantasy.

I admit, I'd be afraid, because I've never had a cock penetrate my ass. But I couldn't bear the thought of refusing him, so I'd give in. And as he orgasms, I would smile with pride for having pleased my man with my ass.

He could have me anytime he wants, of course. And who know, he might even decide to share me with a few friends.
A cocksucker needs to have a dominant man to make him feel fully used.
From my long years of experience sucking cock, the guys who simply take it as their natural right to fuck my throat without any hesitation or consideration are simply the best

Hoping for more tops to describe what it would be like to dominate me.

I'm ready to suck your cock with all the enthusiasm you could handle. And though I've never been fucked anally, you can also have my cherry -- unless your cock is just too big.

Hoping for more tops to describe what it would be like to dominate me.

I'm ready to suck your cock with all the enthusiasm you could handle. And though I've never been fucked anally, you can also have my cherry -- unless your cock is just too big.
No such thing as 'too big'. The anus is very flexible.

I have had relationships with two women in which I was submissive. I'm Dom Top with guys for the most part but very sub when sucking cock.

I've commented elsewhere that, in my view, the top/bottom, dom/sub, active/passive, and masquline/feminine continuums are not not the same things... there may be some correlations or frequent commonalities between them, but they are not necessarily tied to each other in all cases...

My fantasy is to find a guy who is dominant, more in an "assertive" way than an aggressive manner. Like just telling me what to do, asking me if I like doing the sucking or being fucked, agreeing if he says "you are my cocksucker right?" "Or, where's my cock?" In my ass sir! I have been practicing deep throating and think I could take a 7-8" not overly thick cock down to the pubes. I would like to swallow with the cock all the way in

No such thing as 'too big'. The anus is very flexible.
Oh, I don't know, I have a very tight sphincter and have tried inserting really large dildos. I can handle up to about 7" or so, no more than about 5.5" circumference. I have been fucked about 10 times (same guy 5.5" long). I want to experience more of the discomfort from having a cock up my ass. To me, that is the point. My bucket list is to deep throat and have the guy come while fully inserted while I gulp it down.

Back