For all the late life bisexuals here, come in here please.

Queen_Vicki

Literotica Guru
This question is for both genders. If you come out as bisexual later on in life to your straight partner, and you just discovered your sexual feelings,& desires for the same sex is too strong, and you know damn well that your straight spouse cannot full-fill those desires to make you truly happy, then why stay married to that straight person? And please don't say love, cause love ain't got shit to do with this topic at hand.I want to hear clear cut honest answers.

Ah, jeeze Queenie.. Life lessons. How long will it take to learn them?

it's possible that some assholes glom onto 'but I'm bisexual!" as an excuse to be a narcissistic manipulative shitweasel. Narcissists break all the rules of human being-hood, using any material they have at hand.

On the other hand, some assholes are perfectly capable of glomming onto 'but you're bisexual!' as the reason their manipulative shitweaselry has stopped being effective.

I make no speculation about your own situation, but you have not been able to let go of this obsession for how long now? Years! Yes, you've gotten better, but you're still rageposting every few months.

Trust me; It is absolutely possible to be bisexual, to have an open relationship, and keep that relationship loving and primary. it's work, don't get me wrong. But monogamy requires work too.

Thousands of bisexuals agree;
Bisexual means attracted to two sexes. That's why we call it "BI'sexual. Like yanno... BIcycles have two wheels? Bifocals have two sets of lenses?

He said he loved you? Maybe he really did. Maybe he was lying. But that would be about him, not any other bi guy.

Stella, you are too kind. After my last contact with Queenie I concluded that the poor guy probably decided that he would rather suck cock than tolerate her any longer.

Stella, you are too kind. After my last contact with Queenie I concluded that the poor guy probably decided that he would rather suck cock than tolerate her any longer.

I don't date bisexual men dipshit.They're gross. I ask cause guess what,shitstain? I am bisexual too. I wanted input from both genders. Now I know cock is way more powerful than vagina, but if allegedly my last guy cheated on me with a man, then that makes HIM the asshole, NOT ME. Why is being cheated on, so humorous to you guys? Why is lying so humorous to you guys? I know I am a bitch, but what you said does not reflect on me,but on people like yourself.

Last edited:
Ah, jeeze Queenie.. Life lessons. How long will it take to learn them?

it's possible that some assholes glom onto 'but I'm bisexual!" as an excuse to be a narcissistic manipulative shitweasel. Narcissists break all the rules of human being-hood, using any material they have at hand.

On the other hand, some assholes are perfectly capable of glomming onto 'but you're bisexual!' as the reason their manipulative shitweaselry has stopped being effective.

I make no speculation about your own situation, but you have not been able to let go of this obsession for how long now? Years! Yes, you've gotten better, but you're still rageposting every few months.

Trust me; It is absolutely possible to be bisexual, to have an open relationship, and keep that relationship loving and primary. it's work, don't get me wrong. But monogamy requires work too.

Thousands of bisexuals agree;
Bisexual means attracted to two sexes. That's why we call it "BI'sexual. Like yanno... BIcycles have two wheels? Bifocals have two sets of lenses?

He said he loved you? Maybe he really did. Maybe he was lying. But that would be about him, not any other bi guy.

Oh no this is not about me. I don't date bi men. I asked this question cause I wanted to hear from both genders,since I am bisexual myself,but prefer men. And the guy I am with is straight like a 100% straight.

So can you read the OP again, and give input?

my last guy cheated on me with a man, then that makes HIM the asshole, NOT ME. Why is being cheated on, so humorous to you guys?
Yeah, he may be an asshole, but that makes you a loser. And being cheated on isn't near as humorous as poking the troll.

Queen_Vicki said:
And the guy I am with is straight like a 100% straight.
And that is what your last boyfriend told you too, until he left you for a guy.

I may be bisexual but I prefer women. I can't imagine how nasty your crotch has to be to actually turn your last boyfriend gay.

What other lame, nasty name will you call me now Queenie? Surely you can get more ghetto than "shitstain", can't you? Why is it when challenged you simply revert back to your true colors? Are you gonna resort to racist names like last time? This is gonna get fun again. :) Come on sugar, show us what a lady you are.

Yeah, he may be an asshole, but that makes you a loser. And being cheated on isn't near as humorous as poking the troll.

And that is what your last boyfriend told you too, until he left you for a guy.

I may be bisexual but I prefer women. I can't imagine how nasty your crotch has to be to actually turn your last boyfriend gay.

What other lame, nasty name will you call me now Queenie? Surely you can get more ghetto than "shitstain", can't you? Why is it when challenged you simply revert back to your true colors? Are you gonna resort to racist names like last time? This is gonna get fun again. :) Come on sugar, show us what a lady you are.

So,I am a looser because an imaginary bisexual man leaving me for another dude?*ROLLS EYES*

And know nothing about my pussy,you perverted ass dog. Drop dead, you silly ass monkey twat.

And making shit up about my life,is not challenging,sweetpea. I have given the play by play on my life here many times.Whatever tactic you are pulling will not work. I don't why is amuses you, to make claims of an imaginary man leaving for another man, when that shit really don't senses, especially when there are a shit ton of pussy walking around.But whatever think what you want.

Last edited:
This question is for both genders. If you come out as bisexual later on in life to your straight partner, and you just discovered your sexual feelings,& desires for the same sex is too strong, and you know damn well that your straight spouse cannot full-fill those desires to make you truly happy, then why stay married to that straight person? And please don't say love, cause love ain't got shit to do with this topic at hand.I want to hear clear cut honest answers.

I bet a lot of married guys wouldn't object to their wives having sex with women - a lot of men find that sort of thing a turn-on, even if they don't get to watch. Or so I've been told.

I bet a lot of married guys wouldn't object to their wives having sex with women - a lot of men find that sort of thing a turn-on, even if they don't get to watch. Or so I've been told.

For some it is, but at the end of the day most men are selfish jerks, and most men tend to date bisexual women for HIS PLEASURE ONLY! They be thinking he will get lucky enough, and she will bring girls home so he can fuck them.

For some it is, but at the end of the day most men are selfish jerks, and most men tend to date bisexual women for HIS PLEASURE ONLY! They be thinking he will get lucky enough, and she will bring girls home so he can fuck them.

I'll disagree about most men being jerks, but I acknowledge that there are obnoxious straight guys who objectify bisexual women and see them as 3-somes waiting to happen, and won't stop obsessing and being pushy.

In this hypothetical situation, though, the guy married a straight woman, as far as he knew. There's no reason to assume that the husband is one of those obnoxious guys who would drive her bonkers. So I still say this story might have a happy ending for everyone.

(And it could work out the same for a bisexual guy and his wife, too. I know you're not one of them, but as you might recall, there's quite a long thread in this forum for women who think bi guys are hot.)

So,I am a looser because an imaginary bisexual man leaving me for another dude?*ROLLS EYES*

And know nothing about my pussy,you perverted ass dog. Drop dead, you silly ass monkey twat.

And making shit up about my life,is not challenging,sweetpea. I have given the play by play on my life here many times.Whatever tactic you are pulling will not work. I don't why is amuses you, to make claims of an imaginary man leaving for another man, when that shit really don't senses, especially when there are a shit ton of pussy walking around.But whatever think what you want.
What ghetto school did you attend? You can't spell or formulate a proper sentence. What is a perverted ass dog? And wow, "monkey twat". That is good. Did you learn that from a 5 year old? That is why the jails are full of people like you. Too stupid to do anything other than whine and collect food stamps.
BTW: I said you were a "loser". What is a "looser"? I spelled it for you so you wouldn't have to look it up and you still can't get it right. What is it about your type that makes you so illiterate? Are you all too stupid to learn or is it just you?

What ghetto school did you attend? You can't spell or formulate a proper sentence. What is a perverted ass dog? And wow, "monkey twat". That is good. Did you learn that from a 5 year old? That is why the jails are full of people like you. Too stupid to do anything other than whine and collect food stamps.
BTW: I said you were a "loser". What is a "looser"? I spelled it for you so you wouldn't have to look it up and you still can't get it right. What is it about your type that makes you so illiterate? Are you all too stupid to learn or is it just you?

WOW! so not only are you stupid, but you are a racist little roach too? Look sewer rat,whatever beef you have with me, is really some petty dumb shit.And for you, to go on your racist banter(like all white people do, I am not surprised) because I asked a simple question, is some petty bitch ass pussified shit.Stop acting like a petty trailer park simpleton, and start acting like a damn man.

And besides, who the fuck are? I have not even encountered you until today monkey cunt, and you are already acting I spit in your coffee? Don't you have better things to do, then getting pissed off at some stranger over simple shit?Like don't you need to crawl out your moms basement for once,& take out the trash? Or maybe go fuck your retard inbred sister for a while? The choice is yours, swine vomit.

Last edited:
because of a sense of commitment; children; economic necessity; love (even though i'm not meant to mention it); maturity...

WOW! so not only are you stupid, but you are a racist little roach too? Go look at your old posts Queen Icki and see who the racist is. The moderators allow you to spew your racist nasty venom so I will play the game your way.Look sewer rat,whatever beef you have with me, is really some petty dumb shit.My beef with you? What about your beef with bisexual men? Or actually the one that cheated on you. Get over it already. And for you, to go on your racist banter(like all white people do, I am not surprised) because I asked a simple question, is some petty bitch ass pussified shit.Stop acting like a petty trailer park simpleton, and start acting like a damn man. And when will you quit acting like some rejected nasty black cunt? Your whiny tirade was old the last time you went on it.

And besides, who the fuck are?"who the fuck are?" Yup, that is a good sentence. Learn to speak you stupid black whore. I have not even encountered you until today Not only stupid but forgetful too.monkey cunt, and you are already acting I spit in your coffee? Don't you have better things to do, then getting pissed off at some stranger over simple shit?Like don't you need to crawl out your moms basement for once,& take out the trash? Or maybe go fuck your retard inbred sister for a while? The choice is yours, swine vomit.

Plain enough? You are the stereotypical ghetto whore. Illiterate and trashy. Is this an annual thing? Do you start missing the guy that cheated on you and decide to come in here and bash bisexual men? At least I have a family, you ignorant bitch. Your dad was probably just whatever drug dealer your mom was fucking in order to pay for her habit or the guy she fucked to make $10 to buy her dope...and you are the result. Go find a "john" that will pay you $5 for a blowjob. Maybe that will shut you up for a while.

Damn, this is fun :) Let's poke the troll. You are too easy (well, what do I expect for a cheap whore.) :kiss:

Last edited:
Plain enough? You are the stereotypical ghetto whore. Illiterate and trashy. Is this an annual thing? Do you start missing the guy that cheated on you and decide to come in here and bash bisexual men? At least I have a family, you ignorant bitch. Your dad was probably just whatever drug dealer your mom was fucking in order to pay for her habit or the guy she fucked to make $10 to buy her dope...and you are the result. Go find a "john" that will pay you $5 for a blowjob. Maybe that will shut you up for a while.

Damn, this is fun :) Let's poke the troll. You are too easy (well, what do I expect for a cheap whore.) :kiss:

Honey, if I were you, I would not admit that I have a family on here, cause if you do, then you are a poor excuse of a father, brother,son,or husband.You are weak ass bitch, who start fights over the internet over petty dumb shit, you stupid waste of sour donkey sperm.But I would not expect anything less for a woman who doesn't have enough brain cells to swallow that fateful night when she decided to open up her legs to the towns homeless population, and we ended up with you.Please tell your two cent flop ass whore of a mother to end her life,and then end yours for producing such a weak ass annoying gnat of a man.

And honey, you need to go back to school,& brush up on your reading skills cause nowhere in my post did I bash bisexual men.

Last edited:

And,cumbuckett, I am sorry that the people on this forum are not relevant enough to stay on my mind.So yeah of course, I am not going remember people on this forum because I don't spend my waking days thinking about strangers. But I see you do, animal scat.Look, maybe I promise you, if you ask your mother to let you out of your cage,& out of the basement for once, so you can finally get some fresh air, you would not be harboring so much anger for whatever I allegedly did to you.

Although I may not be on here much, but for that CAC'S racist banter, I had to report him,& starting a fight with me(which is odd cause I seriously have no idea who he is,& never encountered this man before today). Hopefully that mods will do something to that asshole.SMDH!

Anyways, before that dimwitted hog shit inbred roach looking rat motherfucker( and trust me,that name fits perfectly for him,because he so damn hideous he has no other choice but to fuck his own mom,cause no woman with sense wants to be with him) rudely entered my thread started his sissified ass whining, I actually enjoyed what a few ladies had to say.

Although I may not be on here much, but for that CAC'S racist banter, I had to report him,& starting a fight with me(which is odd cause I seriously have no idea who he is,& never encountered this man before today). Hopefully that mods will do something to that asshole.SMDH!
Mod here. Got your report.

From the forum rules:
Anything else goes. You may post whatever you like. Consequently, so can everyone else. The administrators here don't believe they are anyone's parents nor are they anyone's Jiminy Cricket. It's not their responsibility to make sure that everyone on the site uses free speech responsibly. It's up to individual users to be responsible for themselves. For those who are not, the programmers at Jelsoft have added an ignore function for your convenience. Just go here and add the user you don't want to deal with anymore.

Because....I'm not a hyper'sex'd deviant...willing to fuck up my life for cock...or take that chance or fuckin'roulette and come up with a positive HIV. I'd rather enjoy my desire for the male sex WITH my wife. The only thing my wife doesn't have is a cock that shoots cum. Which can be remedied with a strap-on, less the cum shot. On the other hand she enjoys anal, is a great cock sucker.

that's why

Honey, if I were you, I would not admit that I have a family on here, cause if you do, then you are a poor excuse of a father, brother,son,or husband.You are weak ass bitch, who start fights over the internet over petty dumb shit, you stupid waste of sour donkey sperm.But I would not expect anything less for a woman who doesn't have enough brain cells to swallow that fateful night when she decided to open up her legs to the towns homeless population, and we ended up with you.Please tell your two cent flop ass whore of a mother to end her life,and then end yours for producing such a weak ass annoying gnat of a man.

And honey, you need to go back to school,& brush up on your reading skills cause nowhere in my post did I bash bisexual men.

How long ago did this happen? The way that you were talking I thought you had just broken up.

Back