First Time with a Twist: Deflowering the Mature Virgin

I was 28 when I lost my virginity. I had always masturbated and every now and then I would try to insert a finger or something else that small. I had used tampons here and there but found them very uncomfortable. Although I had used a tampon or two and had inserted a finger before, my hymen was intact. A hymen doesn't completely cover the opening.

It was hard for my guy to get in at first. I was very aroused and ready for it to happen. He just had a hard time getting it in. After he finally worked it in, it hurt at first but that quickly went away and even though he was pounding away (not slow and gentle) it didn't hurt anymore. There was, however, a lot of blood and I actually bled for about 3 days. There was no medical issue. I had been checked out. Everything was fine. That was just from the hymen breaking.

The only thing that I would have done differently is that I would have insisted on lube. That may have helped with the insertion and maybe it wouldn't have bled as much but who knows?

Also, there is no way I would let a doctor surgically break my hymen (unless medically necessary) because I would have wanted the full experience of my first time. I wouldn't want a doctor or a toy to be what broke my hymen.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top