Crossdressing, etc

Stuponfucious said:
I think you just answered my question for me.

Yes, of course it matters. A woman may not be able to understand as well why a man would get a kick out dressing in womens' clothes as much as another man might.

The thing is, a woman may try to imagine the feelings involved in the experience by imagining what it would be like to dress in mens' clothes, but the problem is, in American society it is generally more acceptable for women to dress in traditionally masculine clothes, whereas male crossdressing is not so well tolerated. Do you see where I'm going with this? A part of the thrill (for me at least) is that it's "taboo."



Very well said !
 
hey south_florida_bicur.... LOVE the AV!!! Got any more pics like that you'd care to share?
 
I've been wearing stockings and panties for many years, and now have the wifes blessing (almost encouragement) to wear them - panties at least. Always but always wear panties, thongs or g-strings everyday, and I must admit to being something of a tart as far as flashing a little bit is concerned! ;)

Stockings are more difficult as the wife is less into that...so my opportunities to wear them are more limited. However, I do shave my legs (and my cock and balls too) and this is a tremendous feeling - almost as good as wearing nylons!
 
michigan1206 said:
This is new to me, being able to talk about something that is such an incredible turn on for me. I love the feel of satin underwear. It's strange, when I go to the mall, or the store, I get this strange excited feeling when I walk into the underwear aisle or lingerie stores. I have to imagine the clerk knows I am shopping for myself, because I am so timid, but these days I kind of don't care. I think part of the excitement is shopping for them. I still haven't come to grips with that part of it. I try to be cautious or stealthy about it, which is just kind of a turn on for me. I love how it make my heart race and then purchasing them.......I typically have an erection from the time I think of going to the store until well after I get home and am wearing them.

I just wanted to tell someone about these wonderful experiences
i feel the same way. i love the excitement of buying them and taking them home and wearing them.love what you do. im me on yahoo.
 
when was an older teenager and in my early twentie, I used to cross dress a lot and went out in short skirts and i love love love panty hose....my hair always was long and I am slim and passed easliy as female.... gave me a chance to suck some serious stud cock..


i still love th the feel of pantyhose and wear them under my reg clothes alot when I go out...

AFter rhe 'young girldays, I just stick to getting a good sucking or ass fucking... I have about 5 regular friends.. sevceral are married.. 2 ass fuck me while wives watch.. I don't care.. I just am a bottom slut....
 
As an admirer and someone who has TV friends, i get to see the pleasure that they get from wearing womens clothing, and also how good they look dressed.

And lets not forget that males are usually turned on by visual stimuli, and a nice leg in sexy stockings being flashed at you is very stimulating...lol.

I have no problems with men dressing as women or women dressing as men, as long as you are happy that is all that matters.:p
 
;7868795 said:
I'm female, and not a cross dresser, but I figured I'd contribute to this thread anyway because I used to have a crossdressing friend when I was in highschool. Everyone knew he was gay (and yes, I do know not all cross dressers are gay), but no one knew he was a cross dresser, including myself, until he was in my bedroom and began admiring one of my dresses. I gave it to him as a present (as its part of my cultural tradition to give people things when they show a great appreciation of them) and after that he asked me to go shopping with him to pretend to be the purchaser of various women's garments (he was too embarassed to do the purchasing alone). It seemed to me that once he had access to women's clothing and accessories he smiled a lot more, seemed a lot more positive in his outlook, and basically seemed like more of a complete person. I don't know why cross dressing is stigmatized, but I say if that's what bakes your cake then go for it, and more power to you :D

Xtaabay

what a lovely attitude and what a good friend you have been . i have noticed that women are more tolerant than men in this respect and i have no idea why ,perhaps they feel threatened or maybe jealous .
 
I think it's lovely when people fully embrace their sexuality.

As an admirer and someone who has TV friends, i get to see the pleasure that they get from wearing womens clothing, and also how good they look dressed.

And lets not forget that males are usually turned on by visual stimuli, and a nice leg in sexy stockings being flashed at you is very stimulating...lol.

I have no problems with men dressing as women or women dressing as men, as long as you are happy that is all that matters.:p

I have always found cross dressing a really lovely pleasure to enjoy, both as an admirer and a dresser.
Seeing an attractive man dress as a woman or a lady dress as a man, it's very erotic and stimulating both visually and sexually.

I started wearing stockings and lingerie in my teens and found it really turned me on. I got married and ceased doing it although I always found women who enjoyed wearing sexyblingerie very appealing.

I then got into the pleasures of swinging about 10 years ago and it all resurfaced as I enjoyed becoming bisexual. I now like men and women equally and have many males who enjoy cross dressing and also being transvestites. I think it is lovely they are often very affectionate yet deliciously kinky and highly sexed.

A lovely lady with a cock. Mmmmmmmmm yes please. Jim
 
The thought of wearing women's undergarments gets me excited. I have worn panties and just recently wore a camisole to work for a few days. It made me feel really feminine. I unfortunately am too large to buy from Victorias Secret but I did go into Lane Bryant one day and bought some panties. That gave me a really funny feeling, just knowing that I was buying them for myself.
 
The thought of wearing women's undergarments gets me excited. I have worn panties and just recently wore a camisole to work for a few days. It made me feel really feminine. I unfortunately am too large to buy from Victorias Secret but I did go into Lane Bryant one day and bought some panties. That gave me a really funny feeling, just knowing that I was buying them for myself.

Lane Bryant is becoming one of my favorite stores to shop in. Even though I am at the small end of their sizing charts, I love the curvy women that shop there and find many of there intimate items fit me well!
 
let's face it, girls get sexier clothes. everybody knows the kind of materials they make lingerie out of feel sensual, far more than man clothes. you wanna feel sexy, of course you wanna dress girly!
 
In my case since its a lingerie fetish rather than fem cd, I had my exwives resent my dressing as it became a preference and almost a necessity to arousal. It got to occasions where I would rather play in the lingerie than have full on sex. Looking back I do think it was more about the states of our relationships at that time, its hard to be aroused by someone when there is resentment between you. I was up front and honest about my fetish when we started and they knew what it entailed.
 
Back
Top