The Jeffinator's Lounge

Oh, cool. The 3D movie is to kick off a new series on Cartoon Network.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is an upcoming American 3D CGI animated television series created by Lucasfilm Animation and Lucasfilm Animation Singapore. It is currently set to debut in August 2008. It is set in the fictional Star Wars galaxy, during the same time period as the 2003 Star Wars: Clone Wars series. Each episode will have a running time of 22 minutes, to fill a half-hour timeslot. Star Wars creator George Lucas says "there will be at least 100 episodes produced." Dave Filoni, who has worked on Avatar: The Last Airbender, is the supervising director of the series. Genndy Tartakovsky, director of the first Clone Wars series, will not be involved with the production, but character designer Kilian Plunkett referred to the character designs from the 2D series when designing the characters for the 3D series.

On May 8, 2007, the first trailer for the series was released on the official Star Wars website.

On February 12, 2008, the official Star Wars website announced that the series would kick off with a feature film set to be released in theaters on August 15, 2008.
 
My threads keep dying before they get off the ground too. Man, I remember a time when people were lining up to play my games, lol. Remember the first Titans? We had like a gazillion people sign up.
 
Ahh, sits down...its nice to finally be dry (got drenched lol)

Hmm, I'll be happy to help in anyway you so choose lol Jeff.

Hmm, my recent X-men thread seems to be moving a lil bit, but i miss the big quick fire ones like the titans lol.

Does anyone else have msn or windows messenger, would be cool to have a few more of you guys added as contacts lol.
 
nice play! go on guys!

What the fuck was that?

Also, check this out. I used to LOVE these cartoons as a kid! It's the openings for Sonic the Hedgehog and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. They both started in the same month, one on UPN and the other on ABC. The ABC one, known also as SatAM, was my fave, because of it's darker and more serious storyline. The UPN one, often called AoStH, was more of a slapstick comedy. In SatAM, Robotnik was a ferocious dictator, whereas in AoStH, he was a bumbling idiot who was not only an incompetent villain, but his robot minions were equally incompetent.

SatAM Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4jd0UWGPgY&feature=related
AoStH Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2NbK8IOpQ&feature=related
 
In both of these cartoons, as well as Sonic Underground, Sonic was voiced by the same guy -- Steve Urkel! LMAO. Jaleel White did all three American Sonics.
 
Ahs. I liked em both, but as said, SatAM was my fave. They have an ongoing comic book that continues the story since the actual cartoon of SatAM only lasted 26 episodes. There were two seasons of 13 eps each, and a third season was planned, but ultimately cancelled. There has been a Sonic full-length movie in the works for a while, but during a recent interview, the writer on the project said Sonic Team removed him and his staff, along with DiC Entertainment, from the project. They had a script and all for a trilogy of movies. The writer claims that Sega of Japan is a joke, sort of.
 
Ahs. I liked em both, but as said, SatAM was my fave. They have an ongoing comic book that continues the story since the actual cartoon of SatAM only lasted 26 episodes. There were two seasons of 13 eps each, and a third season was planned, but ultimately cancelled. There has been a Sonic full-length movie in the works for a while, but during a recent interview, the writer on the project said Sonic Team removed him and his staff, along with DiC Entertainment, from the project. They had a script and all for a trilogy of movies. The writer claims that Sega of Japan is a joke, sort of.

SEGA of Japan = godly.....SEGA of America = joke. That writer needs to be shot in the testiculars\


Also, Sonic Team is it's own company now, though they currently answer to SEGA of America (though they're supposed to answer to SEGA of Japan (and do in the case of PSO Blue Burst, which still has fully functional Japanese servers
 
show him the difference between Bernie Stolar (former COO of SEGA of America) and any other SEGA employee?
 
*salutes* It shall be done. Can I keep his balls in a jar on my mantle? :devil: :cattail:
 
Back
Top