Mistress enters a dimly lighted club...

MissTeena

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Posts
119
Mistress Teena has had a long week. She is in Her element tonight though, but this is a new place She has never visited before. In Her mind the perfect night would be either finding a cute little young subbie girl eager to learn how to please her, of course, that would most likely be a one night stand. Or a more mature sub, not necessarily in age, but in mind, a woman, who relishes a long term devoted relationship. someone to help her play out her desire to serve daily. someone who would want a safe place to giver herself to a loving, kind Mistress.
 
Dave had managed this club for years, after taking ownership he changed the names to Lola’s Beauty Emporium and Hot Rod Repair. The name seemed to embrace both his bisexual lifestyle and his dominate/submissive switch fetishes. The new girl caught his attention, both for her stunning good looks and for the lust in her eyes.

“Welcome, what would you like miss?”

He asked, fully of the double entendre of his question.
 
Dave caught My attention, "tequila please". I needed a little relaxation and this might do it. Watching all the people it was hard to see who was what in this dim light before My eyes adjusted. the bar keep seemed nice and I smiled back as he pored the drink. I handed him My card and asked him to make a tab. "Looks like this place can get busy on the weekends, is that right?"
 
right about then

As that was happening inside the bar.

A bright yellow school bus pulled up in front of Lola’s. It was a bachelorette party pretty much on a lark their second stop for the night. Twenty seven women arriving all at the same time.

The Bachelorette leading the pack was pretty short dark hair maybe a little more the shape of round but still not unattractive. The rest of the group is a pretty good mix of twenty something women and a few over thirty. The last of the women to come into Lola's was Jill Kase tall 5'11"' blond hair, green eyed, pretty athletic. a few years younger than most of the party. She was there because a friend invited her. She was really not having a good time. While she was riding on the buss she heard some pretty mean things being said about the LGBT community. Jill being unsure of her sexuality did not like it, but she also knew this was not the place to start an argument.

The group pretty much took over a corner of the bar. Jill made her way to the bar and waited for the bartender to spot her.
 
The bartender seemed to enthralled with this bunch of girls that just entered to give Me any attention, not that I wanted any from him. I did get My card back and he started a tab. I noticed this seemingly out of pace girl standing at the bar close to Me. I casually walked over next to her and told Dave to give her what she wanted, and put it on My tab. "hi there, you seem like this is not your type of crowd?"
 
I favor for a friend..

I turn and try to smile. Just because I am unhappy with my company does not mean I should be grumpy with a woman I just met.

I turn and say "Hello." with a smile....

"Can I have a vodka tonic please?"
 
I turned and looked at this stunning girl, she was young, but seemed to carry herself well. "Hello, My name is Tina, this is My first time here. I am just trying to relax after a long week. how about you? And thanks for letting Me buy you a drink, you seemed to need it" I said with a smile.
 
offering my hand

"Hello Tina, I'm Jill, this is my first time here too. I have heard about this place but this is my first time here. A friend asked me to join her and her friends for a bachelorette party. I don't really know anyone all that well, and I am really not that comfortable with them."

Looking you in the eyes...

"Tell me about your week, why was it so long? Do you have a stressful job? I work retail so I am pretty lucky not a whole lot of stress there. But tell me about you Tina.."
 
Hello ladies do you mind if I join in?
 
Last edited:
"Nice to meet you Jill. Yes I have been at those types of parties, where almost everyone is a strangers but you must get along for the bride. whispering, and sometimes you don't even like her that much!" grins " I work in corporate American so almost every week is long. I did retail while I was in college, it was a fun job and got big discounts on clothes, I loved that part." see is so cute, I want to take her home right now, but I have made that mistake before, never worked out well for either of us. "What kind of store do you work in?"
 
The bachelorette party was not my demographic, but they spend money so I can tolerate them for now. Once they loosen up, I may be able to take a break from tending the bar and spirit some horny party girl to one of the VIP suites upstairs or better yet one of the unique rooms we have downstairs. Teena seemed to be making some advances on Jill, after buying her a drink. All of the regulars are aware of our unique accommodations, Teena was not. I’ll keep an eye on how she is doing and see if she finds a way to get on my good side.

“Ladies in the bachelorette party, a round on the house!"

“Teena, anything special for you?”
 
Last edited:
Back
Top