Taming the Wild

"Yeah, that was fun. I'm still surprised you convinced me to do that!" he said, shaking his head. "Well, maybe not. I was a horny 16 year old and you were in your bikini offering a blowjob if I did it. Guess almost every teenage boy would take that deal", he laughed. "It wasn't easy either. You did make me run at least a half mile, with a half hard dick too!" he said thinking back. His pants were becoming quite uncomfortable. All the reminiscing about their escapades mixed with the wine he was drinking was really get him excited. "I'm pretty sure that little spot hidden behind those rocks that we found that night is still there also", he said as he poured himself a second glass of wine.
 
Salana nodded and smiled " I bet it is! Remember when i ran away there?" she laughed" you were the only one who knew where to find me and we did it again there as well" she laughed

She ran her fingers through her hair again and smiled " I miss having fun like i did when i was younger you know?" she said sighing and sipping her wine.
 
Andrew knew exactly what she was talking about. "Yeah so little to worry about, so much time to do whatever. I miss it also. Although a lot of the fun I had in high school was because of you. You were always challenging me to get out and have more fun. And of course, all the sex was part of the fun too, I suppose." he said as he laughed.

As she brushed her hair back he took the opportunity to take a quick peek over her body again. He wasn't sure, maybe it was just him starting to get drunk but he was pretty sure her nipples were hard and pressing against her top as it stretched across them. But then her hand came back down and he couldn't really tell anymore. He hoped he wasn't the only one getting aroused by the memories. He probably was, that was a long time ago after all, and she had moved on. "It has definitely been too long" he thought to himself. He couldn't have a simple conversation about the old days with a friend with out constantly thinking about sex!
 
Salana knew it must have been the alcohol but she was starting to feel herself get wet. She noticed a slight buldge in Andrews pants. "Andy.. Are you crashing here tonight?...Well you have to now youve had a few glasses of wine" she laughed

She sipped her glass thinking maybe she should stop as well because she had a few drinks earlier.She leaned back against the couch and groaned " I think i drank too much?"
 
Andrew laughed. "Yeah I guess I am. Luckily it feels like you have a pretty comfy couch." As she leaned back he could now see for certain that her nipples were hard. Her breasts in general were much larger than they had been when they were in high school. The way she was leaned back also brought her shirt very high up her legs. He was sure that if he leaned he could see a lot more. Somehow resisting the drunken urge, he stood up and offered her his hand. "You do seem fairly drunk, do you need help to your room?"
 
Salana laughed and nodded then held her head" Uggh probably..." she said feeling the effects of the alcohol.She grabbed his hand standing and let him help her out a bit to her bedroom. She offered him her guest room since she bought a three bedroom condo. " your welcome to anything in the place except my choclate stash" she laughed
 
Helping Solana to her bedroom, Andrew had his arm around her waist to help keep her stabalized. Once to her room, he helped her lay down, letting his hand slide across her perfect ass. As she settled into her bed and covers Andrew couldn't stop himself from blurting out, "God you are such an incredibly beautiful woman! Anyway, good night, and I promise not to eat more than half your chocolate"

As he left her room, leaving the door open a crack, he decided to help himself to a few things, as she had directed. What he needed were the pictures she had left on the coffee table and some tissue. It had been a very long time since he had been this turned on, and he wasn't going to be able to wait a day until he got home.
 
Salana sighed laying on the bed. She tried diffrent ways to go to sleep but could not get comfortable. She groaned calling Ayndrew into the room a bit drunk. She sat up in bed. she would feel more comforable if he slept there with her. They used to before they started going out and she was tired."Andy.. could you come in here with me?" she said not wanting to sound desperate.
 
Andrew was in the guest room, softly stoking himself while remembering dating Solana while looking at her bikini pictures. Just as he was really getting into it, he thought he heard his name. Stopping for a minute, he realized Solana was definitely calling for him. Getting up and throwing on his boxers, he got up and went toward her room.

Once there, Solana asked him to sleep in her room. It wasn't a big deal as they had shared a bed many times before they had started dating. But if she wanted to cuddle there might be trouble. Standing there contemplating his options for a second in just his boxers he decided. "Yeah sure Salana, I can do that." Stepping into her room, he was glad it was dark or she might have seen the fairly large tent in his boxers.

Laying down on her bed next to her, he knew it wouldn't be long before she wanted to cuddle. If she did there was definitely no way he would be able to hide his bone, expecially if it were pressed against her ass.
 
Salana grinned and turned to snuggle with Andrew because she like laying on his chest. She knew once she got comfortable she could got to sleep. She was glad he said she could and didnt seem weirded out by it. She had always felt comfortable with Andy and missed hanging with him.

She started to move closer to him and went to lean on his chest when he shifted a bit and groaned. He had his shirt off she could tell feeling his hard chest beneath her she said " Everrything ok?" she said laying her head on his chest and putting her arm across his chest.
 
Andrew was very happy Salana seemed to feel so comfortable with him. Truth was that despite how horny he was feeling, he was very happy to be reconnecting with her and hoped they could form a strong friendship again. He knew though that if she discovered the effect the night so far was having on him, she might not feel comfortable with him anymore.

As she curled over to lay on his chest, Andrew had to stifle a groan. Not only did it feel great to have her arm draped across him and her head on his bare chest, but her breasts were now pressing at his side as he wrapped his arm around her. "Yeah, everything is fine, its just....well, its been awhile since I've been this close to a beautiful woman." he admitted. He hoped it didn't scare her off of him, but he figured being honest now was better then coming up with a series of lame excuses for anything that happened.
 
Salana smiled and blushed and said " I find that hard to believe Andy how could you not have been with a woman in a while your hot , smart, loaded and have a good job im surprised skirts arent chasing you all around" she said looking up at him glad she didn't hurt him. That groan had sounded familiar to her but she knew that couldn't be it.

She smiled feeling him hold her comfortably in his arms.
 
"I don't know, I mean a couple of the girls at the office seem to flirt with me, but I've been so busy. Plus, you know me, my idea of a good night is one like tonight. Sitting around and just relaxing with a good friend", He said emphasizing the statement with a little hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"I mean it's been a year and a half since my last girlfriend, and at least a year since I last had sex" he said with a chuckle at himself. "But you're , if I got out more that probably wouldn't be the case."
 
That caught Salana attention. " A year?! You haven't had sex in a year? Oh Andy we have to get you laid" she said grinning. Before they got together she was an incredible wing woman to him and him for her . He hated the clubs but he always gotnlaid she was like an expert.

"Cmon" she said looking at him " You want to go to a club? I know were a bit wasted now but we can call my driver hell wait.
 
Andrew laughed. "You are so fucking spontaneous!" He definitely wanted to get laid tonight, and going out with her was a guarantee of something happening with someone, but he wasn't so sure, he did hate clubs.

"I mean here we are relaxing in bed, both of us half naked, and you want to go out," he said amused. "What time is it even? Could we even get dressed and ready to go tonight? Even if we got there in time all that would be left would be the last call sluts, I'm not sure I'm that desperate!"
 
"Its either that or sleep with me " she said joking and hit his chest giggling. Its only 3 clubs dont close in the town over till 6. Cmon get dressed" she said and sitting up and rushing to the closet to find a cute dress. His outfit he wore here was perfect for the club and she smiled.

"Were going to have so much fun Andy. I'll try to find an eager but hot chick who isnt clingy" she said
 
Laughing again, it didn't seem he had much of a choice. "Ok, fine" he said as she hopped out of bed. The way she had jumped out of bed and run to her closet and given Mark several good glimpses of her ass. He was still hard, but figured trying to hide or get around it would be useless. "The poor girl that Salana finds for me tonight has no idea what she is in for" he thought to himself. Rolling out of the bed he headed toward the guest room to get dressed.
 
Salana grinned slipping on the dress and putting on eyeliner and lipstick. She slid on the fitting red dress and a pair of heels hoping shed get lucky tonight as well instead of staying home and hiding from paparazzi.

She let her hair fall in soft waves and put some condoms in her bag in case. She stepped into the hallway and grinned excited Andrew agreed to a club. "Are you ready Andy?" she said grabbing her cell and clutch.
 
Andrew pulled on his shirt and jeans and stretched. He wasn't sure why he was letting her do this. As horny as he was he didn't really want to go out, but it was fun being around her again. Besides its not like it was going to turn out badly.

"Yeah, I'm re..", he said stepping out of the room and seeing her dressed to go out. He didn't know what he had expected, but Salana looked amazing. "Uhm, sorry, I'm ready. And so are you, wow! I'm not so sure about me, but you are definitely getting some tonight, you look amazing!" He shook his head amused. Most woman spent hours getting themselves to look like that. Salana spent 5 minutes!
 
Salana grinned and laughed " Were both getrig some tonight if I have anything to do with it" she said. Andrew looked fine but she wanted him hot. Hotter than normal. She walked over and unbuttoned two buttons on his shirt and ran and got a pair of aviator shades she got from a shoot and put themnon him.

" There now your effing irresistible. Every woman will want a piece of that hot lawyer ass tonight" she said laughing.
 
Andrew laughed at Salana's enthusiasm. She was so excited about going out and it was starting to rub off on him. He wasn't the type to go out just looking to get laid, felt somewhat wrong to him. Hanging out with and spending time with Salana would be nice, though, and it had been awhile, so he knew he was in for a fun night, even if he was dreading it right now.

"Alright then, let's go get laid!" he exclaimed. Walking out to her car, he realized he would have to get used to having a driver when they went out. It also reminded him that she was a bit of a celebrity now. Was he going to have to worry about paparazzi? Random douchbags giving her a hard time? Hell, she seemed to think she would still be a great wingman, but was being there with her going to scare all the girls away? Suddenly more dread came over him as he settled in for the drive. This could either be a great night, or a really long night.
 
Salana smiled as they headed downstairs being greeted as they exited by a huge man wearing all black and shades with a buzz cut. Salana smiled saying "Hi Marco" as she saw her driver/bodyguard who responded with a nod. He eyed Andrew and Salana told him it was an old friend of hers. Marcos was very good at his job viewing the woman as a sister and beinng protective of her.

Salana slid in the Jeep with Andrew following. She saw the strange look on his face and said "Everything ok Andy?"
 
Back
Top