How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bored and horny civil servant in North East England looking for M or F to make days more fun..
 
Midlands here - this thread seems to get about 1 post per day.

For me the Uk needs to get a bit more active ;)

Not that I am prolific!!!!
 
Hi there. Definitely the same time zone. Off work with flu and up for a wee chat and a very gently flirt - has to be gentle in my condition!! I agree its frustrating trying to hook up with other time zones.
My name is Jim, North West


Hi All,
So I am from Dublin, not the UK. But just thought I would say hi anyway as most of the posters on here appear to be asleep for half the day in their time zone!
If anyone would fancy a chat- PM me. I will be honest I am not into getting each other off virtually, but happy to have a chat, bit of banter, gentle flirt with someone who is around during the day and in my time zone.
M
 
Morning all, its Saturday morning and I'm wide awake at 6 o'clock, what the hell I'd that about ? Any one else awake at this ridiculous hour ?
 
Morning all, its Saturday morning and I'm wide awake at 6 o'clock, what the hell I'd that about ? Any one else awake at this ridiculous hour ?

Got woken up at 5.00 and could not get back to sleep. Now it's time to get ready for work :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top