The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save them for those cold 40 degree days, once I get accumulated to the warmer weather? lol Right now that's warm weather to me, for as long as I've been here, which I find a little sad,lol.

Save them for those cold 40 degree days, once I get accumulated to the warmer weather? lol Right now that's warm weather to me, for as long as I've been here, which I find a little sad,lol.

"Cold 40 Degree days"? You coming to SoCal? Whoopee! I don't know of anywhere else that they'd consider 40 degrees cold. ;)

I can't remember how cold it can get in Texas now, but I know it gets at least below freezing during winter. But it doesn't last long, and where I lived it barely ever snowed. If it snowed, it wasn't much, or it didn't stick, or it melted the next day.

I can't remember how cold it can get in Texas now, but I know it gets at least below freezing during winter. But it doesn't last long, and where I lived it barely ever snowed. If it snowed, it wasn't much, or it didn't stick, or it melted the next day.

Depends on what part of the state. Tis a big state after all. The northern parts get plenty cold with their fair share of snow, ice and below freezing days and nights. While the far southern areas rarely see freezing at all. And everything in between.

Hello, Beastie...how goes the holiday Monday?

Bonjour, la plus belle Canadienne du monde! :kiss:

Pottering around doing traditional Bank Holiday DIY and garden maintenance.

This is going to be a short working week for me: just 2 days. I'm taking Wednesday off to go to London with wife and son, and Friday off to cycle solo to Cardiff.

How goes things with you? Hope your lass got back on time from her convention and didn't keep you hanging round too long?

This is going to be a short working week for me: just 2 days. I'm taking Wednesday off to go to London with wife and son, and Friday off to cycle solo to Cardiff.

How goes things with you? Hope your lass got back on time from her convention and didn't keep you hanging round too long?

She was early, actually...and a good thing too. She came home with no voice and a cough that sounds like a barking seal....she brought a few other things home as well, but those were the ones that concerned me.

Can I get you a cider?

BTW, I'm hoping for some good photos of Cardiff. :)

Hello, kitty. :)

That's exactly what I'm doing, some gardening, some housework and some puttering. God, does it ever beat work!

Hello hello and gentle slaps to all :)

Kitty is bored. Really should do some reading though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back