Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Victoria nipped at Peter's left ear and whispered "cum fer me, Peter."

She marveled at his passion and bathed in his adoration. For tonight he was fully her lover and that would have been okay should he discover her heart's admission .

Victoria came several more times to Peter's efforts of servitude before yeilding to sleep's demands. In the wee hours of morning victotia slumbers in Peter's loving grasp.
 
Peter Masterson

As Peter came, he felt far happier and more satisfied than ever in his life. This was precisely the hope that made him take a leap of faith and follow his heart into bondage. None of his friends understood him giving up a powerful and privileged live as an MP, a Member of Parliament, no less, for a life of servitude.

But this dream, now come true, was why..his heartfelt desire to serve a Lady, a woman who he could adore and worship as his Goddess. This particular woman was the one of his dreams, too. He had risked it all to be hers..and somehow, Heaven had rewarded him by answering his prayers.

To be her man..worthy of her...that was the truth behind his ruthless exterior and facade..he was born to serve not just anyone, but her..his Goddess, his Lady, his Queen. That was the core of his submissive nature..the urge to serve the woman who deserved his absolutely loyalty, fealty, and surrender.
 
Victoria

The need for sleep overpowered her as she yielded and cuddled to his body contentedly.

When morning came Via was back at the books. She had managed to get thru all of the documents she received from the bank

The pages had marks of reference to another page. Highlights for numbers not reaching the correct total. Receipts of bills that were paid by cash and cashier's check the same day, Withdraws after Ambrose's death in his name

Via felt the bills would drown the various companies into debt if things continue to go downhill if she didnt bring them back in lone.
 
Last edited:
Victoria woke early and snuck out of her room quietly. She wanted Peter to rest for awhile longer before she busied him to chores before the dinner .

Victoria went over the list of things she wanted to look perfect.

chores

Clean foyer
Clean small master guest room
Vac floors downstairs and second floor
Dust in common room
Clean windows
Change curtains to the Kelly green ones
Vac dining room
Wax the table with polish
Set table for six
Bring up a bottle of 2148 Merlot
Fresh flowers in vase as centerpiece
Polish the Queen Anne silverware
Five course meal
Fresh bread
Harvest carrots from garden for salad
All staff wearing appropriate uniform



Jacob came into the kitchen and spoke with the servants on the importance of this dinner. Molly looked over the list and nodded . Lady Via was very scared of making a poor impression to her dear friend.

Derek mentioned the guest was Slave Peter's twin brother . That got a lot of tongues wagging and made them certain of their role to a successful dinner.

Peter was.given the chore of cleaning the guest room as he would know what makes his brother relax and other items to help him be at home

Anne and Annie were sent to the gardens for foods and flowers

Jacob brought up the requested wine bottles.

Molly was busy with cooking and baking Lady Via was in the kitchen too. Shannon was busy with dishes and cleaning silverware

The whole house was busy with chores. Cassidy, Mary, and Lillian were busy cleaning rooms and vacuuming

Then came the time to expect Simon and his daughter Scarlet. Victoria warned her staff that one of the visitors would be nude and ordered the children remain in their homes as not to scare them or incite rude behavior
 
Peter Masterson

Peter found his particular task not onerous at all, and he couldn't help but wonder if the others were less fortunate in their own chores. Likely, they were, and they just as likely resented him for being a sort of favorite or pet as they saw it in the eyes of Mistress Via.

Peter barely broke a sweat cleaning the room. He grinned all the way through it, in fact, thinking of his brother, whom he admired. Some part of him envied Simon the man's clearly dominant nature, but other parts of him was glad and relieved to be a slave instead. As a politician in Parliament, Peter had tasted power...and found it wanting. Mistress Via...and Simon..were well welcome to it.

Peter also wondered if his brother would attempt to play "Simon Says," as he did when they were younger..it had led to a few rare cases of twincest that they both stopped as a kind of youthful indiscretion after a couple of months in the summer that both turned nineteen. Peter blushed and grinned as he recalled that, but wondered if Simon did..or if he buried that memory as Peter had for a good while.

Of all the memories to come back from my subconscious, why that one..why now? Oh, yes, because the incident in question was another hint that Peter was strictly submissive..including bottoming for Simon on every occasion. He never even suggested Topping, either. It just wasn't done. For that short time, Simon was the Top and used Peter as his bum boy, his bottom bitch, in an untrained way, of course.

Peter wondered if he should divulge this information..and quickly concluded that he should, but quietly, and explain that he had forgotten and buried that memory in his past and subconscious. He just hoped that she would still see him as her beloved pet...not as a liar and cheat.
 
Naturally there was some grumbling about hanging new curtains. If things wasn't carried out Mistress Via could sell some of them.off. A few worried for the wellbeing of their children.

So many of the staff couldn't get past the old ways. Ambrose left heavy scars and fear in his slaves. It wasnt a rumor that a majority of the children living here were sired by Ambrose rather than his wife, Victoria

Victoria made a sweep of the house and praised everyone for doing an excellent job of getting the home ready for guests.

"Molly. Megan, and Anne will be serving this evening. Angelina and Mary i would appreciate if you would watch Megan's children while she is working. Shannon keep an eye on your brother. I do not want to hear him running thur halls and screaming like a banshee tonight. "

Victoria heard the phone ring and stepped away. She was nodding then turned "Megan you are needed in Felicity 's room. It's time. Jacob find Derrik and let him know his wife is in labor."

The group dispersed and Victoria pulled out the fine crystal wine glasses and placed them on the table to the left of the water glass.

Victoria had one last thing. She went back to her room and took a quick bath. Her nerves were jittery and she needed to pull herself together. She had no reason to be afraid of what could happen but she wanted everything perfect for her first dinner party.
 
Peter Masterson

As he finished his chores, Peter went out of his way to try to help some of the others to speed things up and get the house in company order. He hoped that he wouldn't catch any flack for it, but even if he did, he would be glad to know that he had meant well for the household. Being a tidy person, it hadn't taken all that long with his own chores yet they were clearly done and well. Besides, it gave him something to do and helped him become a little closer to the rest of the staff.

Finally, however, Peter made a point of shaving, showering, brushing and flossing, combing his rather fine head of hair, and putting on whatever outfit Mistress Via had ordered set out for him to wear. This was his brother, after all, that they were meeting, and his brother's slave. Peter wanted to please both of them..but especially to make Mistress Via proud.

He could only hope that it worked.
 
Maureen one of Molly's brood tapped on Peter's door. She was a little excited to see the new man in the home. Maureen was at the age to have girlish dreams of fairy tales in real life

"Sire" Maureen calls from the door.

~~~~~~~~~
Molly was pulling out the last thing she baked. Dining rolls big and fluffy. Megan's daughter Haleigh was helping for a little while since her mum was busy elsewhere.

Jacob kept an eye on the driveway so he he could open the front door for the guests. It was a good thing Victoria told him that it was Peter's twin brother . Jacob would have gotten in deep trouble for accosting a Master thinking it was a newly acquired slave.
 
Peter Masterson

Peter answered the door rather nervously, not knowing what to expect from the help. Especially since he was the help, too.

"Maureen, did Mistress Via send you?"

Peter wasn't really sure what Mistress actually wanted from this evening, other than getting to know Simon and his slave Scarlet/Dria better. Would he be expected to be formal and subservient to Simon, too, or more relaxed around his brother and his slave? What was the Mistress's plan for him?

He supposed that Maureen might tell him at least.
 
Back
Top