The Teacher

Please PM interest. In your mesaage, please include a character biography and a sample first post. My character biography, my writing style and what I look for in a co-writer can be found in the link in my signature below.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian was living the dream. He was a teacher. The school board had just passed a resolution opening the possibility of hiring non-education certified people as teachers if their experience fit. Shortly thereafter, one of their Spanish teachers retired. He was an older gentleman who apparently had been teaching at the school for a very long time and was known for being rather “crusty”.

Well anyway, one thing led to another and suddenly Adrian was teaching high school English. He soon came to realize that not only had he landed his dream job, but he had landed it in one of the most affluent schools in the state. This school put some college facilities to shame. He taught in a small lecture hall that was larger than any regular classroom he’d ever seen. He even had his own private office that adjoined the room.

The students seemed to like him, too. He guessed they liked having a teacher that was a bit younger. Some of the students had commented that he “pick stories that don’t suck”. His friend, Paul, had given me some warning about how to handle a classroom,

“Never let them see you sweat and that sort of thing”,

He had been managing pretty well. The one thing he wasn’t prepared for was how attractive some of the students were. He swear the girls didn’t look like this when he was in school. Some of them seemed so mature, and well…built. He mentioned it, very delicately, to Paul and he told Adrian, “You just have to put it out of your head, man, or it’ll drive you crazy.” Something about the way he said it sounded like speaking from experience, but Adrian didn’t question him any further.

The subject was very uncomfortable for him. But he had to push on. Today's class were filing in. He cleared his throat and began,

"Good morning class. For those who have not met me yet, I am Mr. White."

Last edited:
Name: Serena Elena Xavier
Hair: Jet Black with minor Red highlights
Eyes: Bright Blue
Height: 5'6
Weight: 122 lbs
Measurements: 34-25-34
Bra size: 34 C

The class had sucked a lot since the last teacher who killed herself and the class had been stuck with more substitute teachers than they could remember the names of so they were not looking forward to this new teacher.

The school was in shock as to Mrs. Sanchez's death since this was a school for spoiled rich kids and they were not accustomed to loss.

Looking at the teacher with intensity as she sat in her seat wearing a very short skirt with thigh high nylons and a satin blouse tied up in the front showing her sexy flat stomach and 6 inch high heel shoes her legs crossed lady like as she she called out to the teacher wanting to be the first one recognized by him individually

"Disculpe Señor White sé que esto es el Inglés, pero creo que el español es también muy bueno"

Trying to look him up and down before speaking again

"I can do it in English for you too"

"Welcome to this side of heaven Mr. White"

She said with a warm smile formed on her bright red silky soft lips thinking to herself "God he is hot"

Adrian turned his attention to the student that had spoken up. While he kept his confident exterior intact, the man inside him went into overdrive. Sitting in front of him was this angelic beauty. He already knew who she was. Ms Serena Elena Xavier, the senator's daughter. Senator Xavier was a fine representative. In fact, Adrian had voted for him. Now he had his angelic daughter in his Spanish class. He smiled at her,

“Thank you for that kind welcome, Ms Xavier. Or as you so elegantly spoke in Spanish.

Gracias por esa amable acogida”.

He gave her another smile, before turning his attention back to the class. He opened his notes for the day's class, taking out numerous copies of a Spanish novel, titled 'The Shy Woman'. He walked between the desks, handing out the copies.

“Ok, let's get started. Ms Xavier, can you begin?”

She instantly became intrigued by this man why she did not know but hearing him speak Spanish so elegantly made a feeling inside of her begin to fill her with warmth

She smiled warmly as he called out her name and she began to see him as sexier by the moment

"Where would you like me to begin Mr. White? Basic composition or the improper use of intransitive pronouns?"

She was clearly showing off at this point and the class knew it. They knew she was a straight A student and that she was way too smart to be in a class with them but she chose to be in this class and this school

Serena's voice was like music to his ears. He would have to get a grip soon, or she would be affecting his concentration in no time. He had picked Serena to read because he already knew how good a student she was.

"Just begin from Chapter 1 Ms. Xavier. We can discuss the meaning and the storyline later."

She began to flip through chapter 1 in the book as she took a moment then closed her book her eyes now fixated on Mr. White as she quoted all of chapter 1 from memory of the few moments she looked it over her hands lightly caressing her thighs as she speaks

Upon finishing the last sentence in chapter 1 various other students whispered and mumbled

"Show off"

"Teacher's pet"

"Smart ass"

"Fucking slut"

She smiled as she demonstrated to her new teacher the real way she always had good grades as she did not miss a word from chapter 1 revealing she either has photographic memory or eidetic memory

"How was that Mr. White? I am curious though if Gloria and Esteban were so into each other why didn't they pursue it I mean obviously they were into each other or was it because of Carlos her brother which was gross but he obviously was into her as well"

She could not believe she let her defenses down so much that she almost sounded like a normal girl just then

Adrian stood, astonished. Serena had just recited the entire chapter after a quick skim of the pages. When she finished, he heard the awful remarks.

"Thank you Miss Xavier, that was great. I'd like to speak to you after class.

OK, homework for tomorrow. Write a synopsis of Chapter 1, with the focus on relationship tension".

The bell rang and the class filed out, except for Serena. Once the last student had left, he turned to her,

"Miss Xavier, you are an incredible student. Your performance today not proves that, but that you also have an unique mind. I'd like to offer you one-to-one sessions, where I want to sharpen and develop this young mind. I can see you going a long way, Miss Xavier".

She smiled at him as the two of them were alone and she hopped up sitting on the edge of his desk

"Trust me Mr. White you will never have a student like me again"

She grabbed a magazine off of his desk and fanned herself slowly as she looked him in the eyes

"And what will it cost me for these one on one tutoring sessions?"

She paused a moment thinking to herself "fuck yeah I want one on one with you you sexy man"

"This is not my first rodeo you know so usually if someone wants time with me alone it costs me something and since you drive a BMW I doubt you need money"

Her brashness and boldness always made her get wet and she hid that by crossing her legs

"I don't want to over step my boundaries but it is the intelligence you are fond of"

Her leg brushed against his

"Or something else?"

She was quickly trying to curb her anger as the last time someone offered one on one with them they tried to rape her and even though she did not think Mr. White would she still wanted to be careful as alone time with a teacher can get them fired and she REEEEEEEEALLY did not want him going any where

He smiled,

"A self-aware young woman. Such a rare find these days."

Her next word startled him, concerned she had mistaken his friendly gesture to a gifted student as something.

"Miss Xavier, I'm not sure how how teachers treat you, or how you treat them, but I am only interested in furthering your education."

He now saw her looks to him. She couldn't possibly be interested in him? He shook off the thoughts. He went to his briefcase and took out an assignment he had found online. He handed it to her.

"This is college level material. I want you to take this home and complete it. This will be a test of your mind, and your ability".

His body was beginning to react to the nubile young woman in front of him, was apparently interested in him. He need to put some distance between them.

"Go now, I'll see you tomorrow."

She left as he ordered and smiled blowing him a kiss as she left

"See you tomorrow then Mr. White"

She went home sexually frustrated and went straight to her room and immediately got into her bed and began rubbing herself thinking of her new teacher and did so very intimately for about two hours and was about to have her fifth orgasm when her mother called her down for dinner.

She remained silent that night and went to bed awaiting school the next day and made sure she wore something very sexy to school. She walked into Mr. White's classroom before it began and sat at her desk crossing her long sexy legs and pulls an apple out from between her breasts and sets it on her desk.

As Mr. White walked in the room she called out

"Good morning Mr. White I brought you an apple for being so awesome"

Back