Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm A Good Girl, (Promise)

This is a female/female thread that I'm hoping to get started back up! For some reason, every single time I have tried to do a f/f thread, it has crashed. :b I really want to find a committed partner who's detailed, descriptive, has good spelling/grammar, and who won't leave me!

What Lies Beneath Her Lies

I've tried this thread out a few times, and it hasn't worked out yet. This is probably the best version of it so far, but I'm hoping to change that! :) It's one of my older pieces of work, and details can be discussed/changed, just pm me with your interests!

Also, I've been away for a while, but I'm back for good! I'm hoping to accumulate many new threads/partners, and I'm looking forward to your guys' interests! You can stop by my house (link is in my signature) or send me a pm. :) I won't bite, unless you want me to. ;)

Just found this post and thought eh, why not?

So I'm back from my long break to Lit, and I need some threads in my life! I have a few threads that have died over the last year, and I really enjoyed writing them when they were up and going. So if anybody would be interested in filling the roles, and starting new versions of the thread with me, please pm me and let me know! Also, keep in mind that details can be changed if that's something that's an issue. Plot can be different as well. Nothing in the following examples of past versions of my offering threads is set in stone/permanent.

What Lies Beneath Her Lies​

The basic plot of this story is about a girl who gets taken advantage of at a young age by her step-father. While living in that home though, she had grown to care and love for her step brother, Jacob (Jake). Once she tells her mom about what has been happening to her by her step-dad, her mom leaves the man and moves across country, changes their names, and tries to live a normal life with her daughter.

Growing a little reckless as she grew older, the girl decides to visit her online camming buddy at his college apartment. He's going to his mom's for a day or two and tells her that his best friend will pick her up at the airport. Once she's picked up from the airport though, she realizes that out of all the odds in the world, the boy who picks her up at the airport just so happens to be her step-brother.

The Masquerade​

This thread is a vampire-themed thread. If the supernatural world isn't for you, then don't worry, there other threads to choose from. I've always had a fascination with masquerade parties, masquerade-themed balls, and the masquerade masks are so lovely and intriguing!

In this thread, my character will be somewhat hosting the party that's taking place, but she's there to enjoy herself. It is a Halloween party, and masks are required at this party. She loves this one particular party each and every year, because doesn't have to hide the fact that she's a vampire, she can walk around with blood on her lips and chin after feeding, lure anybody in, and she can just embrace being herself around other people.

In her hometown, there is only one other vampire that currently resides locally. Her brother. So this thread is dipping into three different themes. Incest, masquerade, and vampirism. And I guess you could count Halloween as a fourth. Originally, this thread was not an incest thread. But if possible, I'd like to keep it as an incest thread.

Anyways, my character ends up being spotted by your character (her brother) who instantly grows attracted to her, and we go from there. However, by the end of the night, I find it ideal that they end up sleeping together after playing mind-games all night with their vampire abilities, and do not know that they are partaking in incestual sex, due to their masquerade masks. In my last thread, the guy who played my character's brother bit into my character's neck after I had sank my fangs into his neck, letting her realize that she was having sex with her brother.

Check the thread out, and let me know what you guys think? My inbox is always open. :D

Hiding Behind Technology​

Alternate Version of Hiding Behind Technology​

For this thread, I'm looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya (My character) and Jake (your character) are engaged in an online relationship that involves webcam, phone sex on prepaid phones, and chatting non-stop. They spend their hours at home on cam, and their hours in the day texting, sexting, and wishing they were home, so they could be camming and getting off with one other.

The only problem? They have no idea who the other person is. The phone numbers they know of one another are prepaid phones. They've never seen one another's face - just body. They have never met up, but always talk of doing such. And their names on the computer are just made up combo's about themselves that they had used in a chatroom.

New Idea!​

I'm looking for a romance thread. I want more story, and less sex. Don't get me wrong, sex will eventually take part in this thread, but can't we have some story as well? I want some thought-out posts that involve complications, plotting, and excitement. I want to actually write a scene that isn't just a quick fuck, you know? I've been caught up on thinking about a romance based thread. I want a little more love in my life. ;)

Perhaps the thread could be based upon two friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up? Maybe the guy (your character) had a crush on my char. and never had the balls to tell her. (Or the other way around.) If this is the case, perhaps they run into one another a few years later, mid-way through college? After graduating college, and back home? They agree to meet up and catch up, and they rekindle the friendship (Relationship?) they had when in highschool, leading to the admittance of feelings, and so forth...? Ideas?

Don't enjoy that idea too much? What about highschool sweethearts, with a slight twist. So the story could begin in their senior year. Beginning? Mid-way through? Right after graduation, their last summer together before college? They've been together for a few years and have been holding out for one another... But perhaps, a few complications come up? He could could fall short after not wanting to wait anymore and hook up with another girl, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions?

I'm not too sure with these last few ideas, but if anything sparks your interest in this post, please feel free to drop by my House of Love and leave me any ideas/thoughts/interests. And if you prefer to speak more privately? My inbox is always open to suggestions, responses, interests, and more.

-Smiley :)

Hey everyone! I had to take a break for a while but I am now back and ready to pick things up again.... I would like to restart a few of my threads and am looking for partners! Let me know if you are interested in any of the following:

Kali
27yrs old
Professional dancer for an NBA team
5'10
120lbs
Long dark brown hair
Bright green eyes

Kali had been dating him (a term used very loosly if u asked him) for a few months. Things had of course started out great. He was a great guy. But it was becoming more and more obvious that his true colors were just starting to be seen. They would fight over stupid things, where she had been who she was with... And he demanded things of her, to make dinner every night... Even on game nights when she was gone till very late... He would expect her to look like she was doing a photo shoot at all times... He was never ok with just wanting to spend time alone at home with her.

That brings the story up to date.... A friend was having a BBQ gathering and Kali and her bf had gone. The evening started out with him making a big scene because she had worn a jean skirt and a tank top which in his words equated to trailer trash. He had yelled to the point where kali wanted to crawl under a rock to hide. She had wandered off a bit to shake the humiliation and that's when she spotted him. They had been fairly good friends but hadn't really been talking much... Probably all Kali's fault for ignoring true friends to be with some jerk. She walked over to the cooler where he was standing and smiled,"hey you.. Long time no see!"

supportive friend
Kali Riley
26yrs old
5'10
125lbs
Long brown hair
bright green eyes

Their team was up by one run but the opposing team was up at bat. The entire stand was silent as the next batter took his place. It was the playoffs. This game would determine who would be moving on to the college world series. Kali sat in the stands on the edge of her seat. Her best friend played short stop for their team and she never missed a game.

The batter smacked the ball and you could hear the crack of the bat as it made contact. The ball headed straight at the short stop but right as he went to scoop it up it slipped. He recovered and made the throw to home for the out but the runner crossed the plate just in time.... The game was over. They had lost. The croud immediatly cleared the stands, everyone mummbling and talking about the play that cost them the game.

Kali couldn't help but to look for him..... she knew how important the game had been and she knew her friend would need someone now. She saw his girlfriend shake her head and head off with the group of her friends, without even looking for him. She bit her lower lip as she climbed down from the stands and around the cage to the dugout. He was sitting by himself on the bench. Kali walked into the dugout and took a seat on the bench as well. Not sitting too close to him and not saying anything. She knew there was not really anything that would make him feel any better, but she was going to be there for him when he was ready to talk.

Coming Back
________________________________________Kali leaned back in her seat on the plane and closed her eyes, she could see the day 5 years prior...the day everything had changed. Kali had been raised by her grandmother when her parents had died in an accident when he was just two. She had been dating Jake her junior and senior year of high school. They had grown up very differently. Jake's family ran their town while her grandmother barely made it. Kali could always tell that his parents didn't like her. They had always wanted him to be with someone from their crowd, not some charity case. Kali truely loved Jake. They had talked of what they would do after graduation and where they would be going. Kali knew she could never afford the prestigous schools Jake could but he promised they would both attend somewhere they could be together. Those plans changed when his mother cornered Kali one night. She informed Kali that her grandmother had fallen behind on her mortgage and the bank would soon be opening the house and they would be demolishing it. That's when she gave Kali the ultimatum, either she leave right then and there and break all ties with her son or her grandmother would soon be homeless. Of course Kali could never let that happen to the woman who raised her. So she went home,packed her bags and left. She never called or wrote to Jake again. She didn't come home for holidays for fear of running into the family.

And that brought her back to reality as the plane landed. She was back. Her grandmother had passed away and she was back to take care of the funeral arrangements and to deal with the house and everything in it. She rented a car and drove the half hour to where she had grown up. When she pulled up to the house she was flooded with momories, good and bad and she had to wipe a tear from her bright green eyes. She pushed her. Long dark brown hair from her face and grabbed her bag, heading up the front steps.....

any "X-Gals" out there??

*bump**bump**bump* :)

Hi there!

In search of (1) female roleplayer out there, attuned to that of the X-Men Universe(at least to some degree) because that is the setting of the game ;)

We are interested in activity and reliability to go along with creativity and imagination, so please keep that in mind when applying.

The IC thread is:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=895686

The OOC thread is:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=895266

We look forward to hearing from you! :) Any questions/concerns/details, please address them to me in a message. Thank you!

A Familiar Touch

A male is needed in the part of a male familiar in feline form who can become human at will. His former mistress has died of natural causes and the next 'witch' has come of age and it is his job to bring her into the fold by unlocking her power but she is unaware of own abilities.

CLICK ME

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a surprise guest to their ongoing plot to add a bit of twist and new breath into it? PM me! :)

Time For Battle

Paige never knew that when her mother married Eric Thorson that she would be gaining a stepbrother that hated her guts. Growing up together the rivalry is one sided since she wants to keep the peace but he only sees her as an intruder. Once her step father dies and leaves control of the publishing company to her, she knows there is gonna be hell to pay.

Paige has had a growing attraction to Viktor since they were teenagers that grew into stronger feelings once she was an adult. She keeps those feelings safely buried where he cannot see because she know he will never feel the same for her. In the midst of a heated arguement, part of the wall she keeps around herself cracks, leaving her one weak spot open and vulnerable.

Please Click If Interested in Playing Viktor

Never Tempt A Hungry Wolf

There is no harm in a dance, is there? But a dance can be used to tempt a man into sins of the flesh. Shy little Ianna danced for her beautiful stranger, Markus. Now he is hungry for what she so kindly offered to him. What will happen when he goes looking for the dancing siren that has intoxicated his mind?

CLICK ME

Other Open Threads

A Familiar Touch

A Haunting Encounter

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'm back RPing after a long hiatus. Here are a few ideas that I'd like to get off the ground. I'll be looking for female writers.

All threads are now filled.

Please PM interest first. The link to my character biography is in my signature. Please read this before replying and send your character bio and a sample first post.

Last edited:
Hothouse

The last post from the thread, "Hothouse" is below. My co-writer has been missing in action for weeks and I'd kinda like to take the story a little further. If interested in picking up this thread where it left off, but in your own voice and with your own ideas, please PM. We hadn't even got to the good stuff yet.
Thanks,
tmmm

"Whatever it was that inspired XXXX to scratch her back against the tree, Josh couldn’t take his eyes away. The bikini top hardly contained her as she writhed against the rough surface. From the look on her face, if there ever had been an actual itch, what XXXX was then scratching was entirely sexual. Josh was a heartbeat away from pinning her back to the tree and kissing her mouth… neck… and further down….

“Ow!” XXX’s cry stopped him cold. Even though her top pulled away, what Josh also saw/heard was a hurt in her eyes and voice, "It feels like something bit me, do you see anything?" He could feel his heart beating in his chest as XXXX turned her back to him and slipped the top off the rest of the way. Her back was roughed up by the tree bark, but the scratches were only superficial. A tiny dark spine embedded between her shoulder blades. As Josh reached to pull it out, he also saw that as XXXX was looking back over her shoulder, the real object of her interest was the impression his hardening cock was making in his jeans.

The fact that XXXX then licked her lips for him to see sealed the deal. Josh could play doctor with the best.

“There’s a stinger,” he told XXXX as he moved closely behind her to see it better. With his thigh pressed between her cheeks XXXX’s only response was to nestle her backside against him, leaving no question that she was fully aware of his erection. It was within inches of her hand. He was dying for her to stroke it through his jeans – or even to try the zipper, but he guessed that she was waiting to see what he was going to do, so he didn’t waste time. Josh slipped his arm around her bare tummy from behind and cupped her breast. It was a perfect handful. The swollen nipple protruded between two fingers. He would have liked to give it more attention, but not now…. “I can get it out,” he said, “Hold still.”

Josh’s free hand pushed gently on her shoulder and he heard XXXX moan softly as she allowed herself to be bent forward for him to see the stinger better. There was barely enough to grasp and when he pulled it out a tiny crimson droplet formed at the puncture. Without thinking, Josh lightly kissed the wound. The droplet disappeared.

His voice was close to her ear, “All done,” Josh said and squeezed XXXX’s breast. “How does that feel?”"

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I had to take a break for a while but I am now back and ready to pick things up again.... I would like to restart a few of my threads and am looking for partners! Let me know if you are interested in any of the following:

Kali
27yrs old
Professional dancer for an NBA team
5'10
120lbs
Long dark brown hair
Bright green eyes

Kali had been dating him (a term used very loosly if u asked him) for a few months. Things had of course started out great. He was a great guy. But it was becoming more and more obvious that his true colors were just starting to be seen. They would fight over stupid things, where she had been who she was with... And he demanded things of her, to make dinner every night... Even on game nights when she was gone till very late... He would expect her to look like she was doing a photo shoot at all times... He was never ok with just wanting to spend time alone at home with her.

That brings the story up to date.... A friend was having a BBQ gathering and Kali and her bf had gone. The evening started out with him making a big scene because she had worn a jean skirt and a tank top which in his words equated to trailer trash. He had yelled to the point where kali wanted to crawl under a rock to hide. She had wandered off a bit to shake the humiliation and that's when she spotted him. They had been fairly good friends but hadn't really been talking much... Probably all Kali's fault for ignoring true friends to be with some jerk. She walked over to the cooler where he was standing and smiled,"hey you.. Long time no see!"

supportive friend
Kali Riley
26yrs old
5'10
125lbs
Long brown hair
bright green eyes

Their team was up by one run but the opposing team was up at bat. The entire stand was silent as the next batter took his place. It was the playoffs. This game would determine who would be moving on to the college world series. Kali sat in the stands on the edge of her seat. Her best friend played short stop for their team and she never missed a game.

The batter smacked the ball and you could hear the crack of the bat as it made contact. The ball headed straight at the short stop but right as he went to scoop it up it slipped. He recovered and made the throw to home for the out but the runner crossed the plate just in time.... The game was over. They had lost. The croud immediatly cleared the stands, everyone mummbling and talking about the play that cost them the game.

Kali couldn't help but to look for him..... she knew how important the game had been and she knew her friend would need someone now. She saw his girlfriend shake her head and head off with the group of her friends, without even looking for him. She bit her lower lip as she climbed down from the stands and around the cage to the dugout. He was sitting by himself on the bench. Kali walked into the dugout and took a seat on the bench as well. Not sitting too close to him and not saying anything. She knew there was not really anything that would make him feel any better, but she was going to be there for him when he was ready to talk.

Coming Back
________________________________________Kali leaned back in her seat on the plane and closed her eyes, she could see the day 5 years prior...the day everything had changed. Kali had been raised by her grandmother when her parents had died in an accident when he was just two. She had been dating Jake her junior and senior year of high school. They had grown up very differently. Jake's family ran their town while her grandmother barely made it. Kali could always tell that his parents didn't like her. They had always wanted him to be with someone from their crowd, not some charity case. Kali truely loved Jake. They had talked of what they would do after graduation and where they would be going. Kali knew she could never afford the prestigous schools Jake could but he promised they would both attend somewhere they could be together. Those plans changed when his mother cornered Kali one night. She informed Kali that her grandmother had fallen behind on her mortgage and the bank would soon be opening the house and they would be demolishing it. That's when she gave Kali the ultimatum, either she leave right then and there and break all ties with her son or her grandmother would soon be homeless. Of course Kali could never let that happen to the woman who raised her. So she went home,packed her bags and left. She never called or wrote to Jake again. She didn't come home for holidays for fear of running into the family.

And that brought her back to reality as the plane landed. She was back. Her grandmother had passed away and she was back to take care of the funeral arrangements and to deal with the house and everything in it. She rented a car and drove the half hour to where she had grown up. When she pulled up to the house she was flooded with momories, good and bad and she had to wipe a tear from her bright green eyes. She pushed her. Long dark brown hair from her face and grabbed her bag, heading up the front steps.....

Found someone?

In that time-honored tradition of Lit, my co-author disappeared after a couple of posts. It's a blackmail thread, so some non-consent. Depending on what fetishes/kinks you'd like to explore, the male antagonist will make you do whatever you want.

Slight twist is that while consciously the female protagonist is repulsed by what's she's having to do, she's experiencing some of the most intense pleasure in memory. Consequently, she's also an undercurrent of emotional turmoil as she copes with these conflicting feelings.

I'd like an experienced female author. (If you've not got much of a thread history, then I may ask you to submit a sample post.) I favor authors who write long, detailed posts. I've got a plenty of past threads and a profile posted; I suggest you check out both if you're not already familiar with my work.

If you've got questions about the thread or want to express an interest in it, private message me. I look forward to hearing from you.

The Cost of Success

Collared- Story of a Sub's Domination

Cyrene suspected nothing when she came looking for the man she met online a year ago. Xane is a firefighter in Southern California and when she told him that she would be in the area for ComicCon, he gladly offered her a place to stay. Her firefighter was taken down in a minor incident during a call and she stayed with him while he was recouping.

What she thought was a kiss that he was trying to steal, turned out to be his opportunity to slip a rather unusual collar around her neck. The collar has an ancient stone hanging from it. If she tries to get it off or disobeys, the collar punishes her. What she doesn't know is that the collar will only come off when her new master has her obedience and her love completely.

A strong minded male Dom is needed for this part with a sense of humor since Xane is a bit of a smartass.

Collared

WWE roleplay

I want to do a role play that I call Secrets.

The story is this:

Jyn is an ex-cop, a mother and a secretary for Linda McMahon. She is in hiding from some pretty bad people that want her and her family dead. While working for Linda, one of the wrestlers becomes suspicious of her and starts asking questions. He is getting too close to the truth and so are the people she has been running from.

This one will have some action as well as the erotic aspect. You can choose which wrestler (as long its not the Rock) you want to do this. I would prefer CM Punk but I am flexible.

Click to see starter post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back