Homemade Masturbation Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realy lovely. I could watch her over and over again


This is such a lovely video. The sunshine highlights her lovely body beautifully.
I love how she caresses her breasts and gently pleasures her cliterous and vulva. Using the wetness of her honeypot to lubricated and pleasure her clit.
I masterbate most days too, taking my time. It’s one of life’s great pleasures.
I loved hearing her cum. Really lovely
 
That was really enjoyable watching her masterbate in the woods.

Alone with nature
https://m.xhamster.com/videos/on-the-hunt-solo-out-cruising-8105757

Attractive milf in self pleasure in the woods.

Really lovely to watch. I masterbated watching her. You could tell she was really enjoying it. Her nipples told the tale. I loved it when she pleasured her anus too with the juices from her honeypot.
I had a gf that did what she was doing when we were enjoying outdoor sex. She was multiorgasmic like this lady and loved pleasuring herself whilst I played with her during and between us fornicating.
 

This is a really nice natural video. She has a lovely body and is loving bringing her self off.
After all our bad weather, yesterday was lovely and sunny. I found a warm sheltered sunny spot close to the house and enjoyed the heat of the sun on my naked body. I gently masterbated for ages until I could not contain my lusty thoughts anymore. It was lovely ejaculating in the sun. Masterbating is such a nice habit to enjoy as this girl shows us.
 
This fantastic.


It ticks all my boxes. She is mature, in great shape and deliciously naughty.
Her beautiful black lingerie and stocking are the icing on the cake. Plus it’s outside in the sun. Lovely.
I love how she explains the art of masterbating and how she pleasures herself. I love her half cup bra and how her stocking sit on her lovely thighs. Her delta of Venus and juicy honeypot look beautiful as she teases us. I’d love to go down on her after she had masterbated to taste the honey running out of her honeypot and pleasure her clit with my naughty tongue to give her an other orgasm. Mmmmmmmmm I’m going to,enjoy cummmming back to her video often. Lovely thank you for sharing it.
 
Very well said, I agree with everything, I enjoyed watching her too, she is the perfect age, and her body, wow, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top