The Wrong Girl

Bill felt Ava riding him harder and faster as she urged him on. Her moans were loud and only drove him to continue to try and make her scream. He wasn't sure how loud they were being, but he did not care if the neighbors heard. The only thing he cared about was making Ava cum, hard. As she leaned down, he kissed her back passionately. Their lips pressed hard against each others, their tongues dancing in each others mouths. Ava was such a slut, and she was brining out the animal in Bill.

As she begged him to cum inside of her, again. He was not worried about how dangerous it was. He knew the risk he was taking, cumming inside of his brothers girlfriend, yet he did not care. He started to thrust harder up into her, feeling his balls begin to tighten. "Oh fuck, I am going to cum...…." he announced. He was close, moments away from cumming in her as he felt her starting to bounce wildly on his lap.

"Fuckkkkk uuuuuuhhh fuck yes!" Ava screamed loudly. She couldn't believe Bill was fucking her like this making the water splash out of the tub slightly and making her body slap against his the sound of them fucking hard obvious to anyone listening to them and neither of them caring about anything but getting off , Bills disco was amazing and he was an animal in bed she was almost addicted and couldn't believe Alisha hadn't been fucking him whenever she had a chance.

"Uhhh fuck mmm I'm going to cum too.. I'm gonna Uhhhhh fuckkkkk!"She cried out cumming hard and trembling in Bills arms

Ava's screams of pleasure filled his ears as he continued to fuck her. As she bounced harder on his cock he felt his balls tightening even more. His arms wrapped around her as he thrust into her more. He gasped, "Oh fuck. Ava..... I am cumming!" he moaned loudly. He felt his cock explode, as rope after rope of his cum filled her tight pussy. He felt his head fall back, as he felt her bounce harder on him, until he felt the warmth surrounding his cock.

He heard her scream out that she was cumming as she collapsed in his arms. He held her, breathing heavy, his cock still inside of her. His breathing heavy, his body exhausted as he sat there with Ava in his lap. "Oh god...." he gasped, it was the only thing he could think to say after that intense fuck session.

Ava lay against his chest panting in the tub and trying to catch her breath after suck a hard fuck session and after a moment leaned up kissing him and said " Hmmm we'd better get cleaned up... who knows what the neighbors heard" she chuckled.

"Fuck that was amazing" Ava said with a grin

Bill felt Ava collapse against his chest. His hands wrapped around her back as he held her. His own breathing was heavy as he felt his body starting to come down from the activity that Ava and Bill just did in the hot tub. As Ava leaned up, he felt her kiss him softly. He returned her kiss, his mind relaxed as he felt their lips pressing together. As she pulled back he heard her talk about cleaning up. "God..... you were so loud, we were definitely heard," he groaned as he felt Ava still in his lap.

"Fuck.... you made me cum so hard," he groaned. He knew that he would never fuck his fiancé like he just fucked Ava. There was something about Ava that brought out a wild side in Bill. He gasped as he leaned in and kiss her on the lips softly.

Ava smirked and kissed him back and chuckled " Mmm I think we both made each other cum hard Bill, mmm you were like a whole different person...I've never been fucked like that before "she said truthfully.
She laughed hearing him say they were heard and nodded " Whoever heard got an earful"she said

"We better get out of this tub and cleaned up I know that Alisha for sure might be pissed and on her way back because you aren't answering your phone.

Bill sighed as he heard her tell him he was a completely different person. He nodded, "Yeah, god..... I don't know what got into me...… that wasn't like me at all...." he said as he started to get nervous that Ava was able to bring out a different side in him. One that he didn't even think was possible for him. As she spoke about the neighbors getting an earful, he nodded. "Fuck..... hopefully they don't complain to my brother..." he said.

As she spoke about getting out of the hot tub and cleaned up, Bill nodded. Both exited the hot tub, Bill grabbing his clothes while Ava put her robe back on. He sighed, "Yeah, well I couldn't answer the phone, its not like you were going to let me," joked as he smiled at her. "I mean, she definitely would have heard you moan if I did pick up the phone..."

Ava couldn't help but let out a sexy laugh and grinned knowing he was right she definitely wouldn't have let him answer because she wanted him right then. "Mmmm I suppose your right... and I'm pretty sure they are used to it Jonathan and I have a Sybian if they did say anything I'll just tell him I was using that"she smirked "I definitely prefer what you do to me more though.she teased.

She cleared the hot tub water cleaned it out and refilled it and then headed to the bathroom in her and Jonathan's room so that she and Bill could shower separately because she knew they'd be pushing it if he were to join her in this shower Alisha and Jonathan could return any second.

She showered and got in bed pretending she had been sick.

Bill got into the shower and washed himself. He tried to make sure to scrub extra, wanting to wash off every inch of evidence of him cheating on Alisha. As he finished up in the shower, he went into his room, putting on a pair of boxers and a tshirt. He was tired, but also wanted to check on Ava.

He left his room, heading into Jonathan's room. He saw Ava in bed and he smiled, "Are you alright? Just checking on you...." he asked as he moved closer to the bed. His eyes on Ava as he grinned. Just as he got to the edge of the bed, his phone rang. He picked it up, "Hey babe..... yeah we aren't going to make it out..... Ava got sick..." he lied as he stared down at Ava in the bed.

Ava looked up at Bill in the room and smirked seeing him and her the room and bit the corner of her lip and grinned . She had been tired from the intense fucking but she definitely couldn't resist teasing Bill whenever she was alone with him.

She nodded and moved her body in a way just so he knew she was naked beneath those sheets. She slid the sheet back slowly watching him and smirked as his eye were focused on her and revealed her naked body slowly sliding her hand to her pussy and spreading her legs for him. She reached down slowly rubbing her clit and watching hi as he spoke on the phone.

Bill watched Ava with her evil grin as he spoke on the phone. As he did, he watched her move, showing him that she was naked under the sheets. He tried to stay calm, but as she pulled the sheets off of her, he couldn't help but gasp. "I am fine babe..... we were headed out and Ava got sick, I had to take her home," he said as his eyes were focused on her body.

As she spread her pussy lips for him he felt his jaw drop. When she began to play with her clit, he gasped again into the phone. Alisha asked him what was going on, and he shook his head. "Nothing...… I am just, watching TV...." he lied to his fiancé.

Ava contained her little giggle and bit her lip as she rubbed her clit more knowing Bill couldn't resist watching her touch herself. She sucked two fingers and slid them inside of her knowing that would get him hard and slowly rubbed and fingered her wet pussy for him entertainment.

She groaned softly making sure she wasn't loud and spread her pussy more so he had a live show in from of him.

Bill was shocked at the show that Ava was putting on for him. His eyes were locked on her as she fingered herself, teasing him with her body. He could not believe she was doing this to him, especially with him being on the phone with Alisha. He moved closer to the bed, his cock growing harder in his boxers as she could see the bulge forming.

"Babe.... I should go...." he stammered. However, this time Alisha was not ready to let him go. She kept talking, but he was not focusing on what she was saying. He was only focusing on the show being put on in front of him, by Ava.

Ava smirked seeing he was struggling with focusing on his conversation with Alisha on the phone. She knew how much of a tease she was and saw how hard he had gotten for her. She inched herslf closer to the edge of the bed knowing he wouldn't be able to stop himself from sliding in with Alisha right there on the phone.

She gasped softly fingering herself faster and bit back a moan from how good it felt and how excited she was doing it. She reached forward taking his free hand so he could rub her clit.

Bill continued to talk to Alisha, but he was not focusing on the words that were coming across the phone. Instead, he was focusing on the show that Ava was putting on for him. He watched as she moved closer to the edge of the bed. Her fingers rubbing her swollen clit harder as he heard her sexy, soft moans. His eyes locked on her as he grew quiet, Alisha asking if he was okay again.

"Oh yeah, sorry babe...." he stammered, then he felt Ava grab his free hand, moving it to her pussy. He gave her a concerned look, then whispered away from the phone, "God no..... what are you doing?" Before he could get an answer, Ava put his hand against her pussy, his finger finding her clit and rubbing it softly as he sighed. His body was betraying him, even though he knew that Alisha was on the phone. He knew this was dangerous, that they would get caught, but his finger kept rubbing, Ava's temptation too much for him.

Ava grinned and moaned softly feeling his resistance easily slip away even with his fiancee right there and sighed as he began rubbing her clit for her.

She rolled her hips watching him and reached forward grabbing his hard cock and stroking him slowly with a devilish smirk and grinned looking up at him and knew he would protest but she ignored it fishing his cock out and giving the head a lick and smirked knowing he'd probably have to hang up on Alisha soon.

Bill felt Ava's hand reach out and grab at his hard cock, stroking him through his pants. He gasped, his mind racing. "ahhh…… what? No I am fine babe..." he said catching himself as he spoke to Alisha. He could not believe what was going on, but as Ava's hand stroked his hardening cock, his finger rubbed her clit harder. He looked at her, his eyes pleading for her to stop.

However, he saw her devilish grin. She was enjoying this, almost tempting him to just give in and let his fiancé know that he was under her spell. He felt his cock growing harder under her hand, as he slipped a finger inside of her warm, wet pussy. He felt his eyes close a bit, as he again spoke. "What? Sorry babe...… I..... I am distracted...." he admitted.

Ava nearly let out a small laugh as Bill admitted he was distracted. She noticed the face he gave her nearly begging her to stop but knew he didn't want to and wasn't going to stop her . She rolled her hips on his fingers inna fucking motion and increased the stroking on his swollen cock and bit back a moan.

She panted softly feeling his fingers and knew she wanted more very soon.

Bill could not believe what Ava was doing to him. He felt her hand stroking his cock harder as he began to fuck her wet pussy with his finger. He tried to keep under control, but it was becoming difficult. He worried that Alisha would find out, so he tried to end the conversation, "Babe.... I have to go..." he said. However, Alisha was not done talking to him. He closed his eyes in frustration, but also because he was trying to stop from moaning.

Ava's hand was stroking his cock harder, building his need to get off. He wanted to drop the phone and fuck Ava hard, let out the building sexual need that was inside of him. He felt his breathing getting heavier, as Alisha asked what was wrong. Bill gasped, still breathing heavy, "ahhh…..I..." he said, not able to find the words.

Ava grinned devilishly seeing Bills difficulty of trying to keep it together while on the phone with his fiancee and she knew that Alisha probably would want to keep taliking his ear off while he wanted to hang up .

She knew exactly what he had wanted to do with her at the moment and that had made it even more fun and daring for her. She knew he was getting close his cock was so hard for her and she rolled her hips suggestively knowing he wanted nothing more than to bury his divk deep inside of her tight wanting hole and saw the need in his eyes.

"Fuck me"Ava whishphered soft enough that no one could hear but him .

Bill could not believe what was happening. He had fucked his brothers girlfriend, and cheated on his fiancé. He now was in a situation with Alisha on the phone, and Ava was rolling her hips, tempting him to hang up on his own fiancé and fuck her. He tried to keep calm, but he was struggling to pay attention to what Alisha was saying on the phone, instead, focusing on the sexy, tempting woman in the bed in front of him.

As he tried to continue talking with his fiancé, he heard Ava tell him to fuck her. He shook his head, "I can't..... " he whispered as he moved the phone away from his mouth. However, Ava's eyes dared him to give in to her. It was almost like she did not care if he fucked he while he was on the phone. He stared at her as her eyes gave away the idea that she was getting more and more turned on with the idea of fucking him with Alisha being able to catch them.

"Sweetie..... I should go...." he said before she began complaining again on the phone. His cock was so hard, as he wanted to just jump on Ava and give into his sexual urges.

Ava smirked seeing his resistance to her. She knew Alicia would blow steam frommher ears if she had any idea what the two of them were doing and she knew how badly Bill wanted to put his cock inside of her .

She rubbed his cock against her pink wet slit and locked eyes with him wearing a devilish smirk on her face " Mmm do it..." She whisphered " You know that you and to" she grinned and sighed sexily " Fuck me Bill" She repeated breathily.

She knee if John or Alisha showed they would both be dead but right now she needed him.

Bill could not think straight. He was too busy staring at Ava, wanting to be inside of her again. Yet, he was on the phone with his fiancé and he knew he had to resist and not give into the temptation that was in front of him. It was a battle going on in his mind, yet his cock seemed to be winning. He felt the need to give into Ava's temptation, as he tried to focus on the conversation on the phone.

Bill looked down, shocked as he felt Ava move closer to the edge of the bed. He felt her hand taking his hard cock and moving it toward her pussy. He gasped as she rubbed it against her warm, wet slit. His eyes widened as he began to get nervous, "Sweetie, I have to go..... I know but...." he said as Alisha yelled at him for wanting to leave the conversation. He heard Ava beg him to fuck her, teasing him as he tried to resist. The idea of Alisha or John finding out ran through his head. It would ruin his relationship with both his future wife and his brother.

Yet, even with all those thoughts, he wanted to be inside Ava again. He felt her teasing him again, the head of his cock sliding against her pussy opening as he pushed forward. The head of his cock spreading her pussy lips and entering her. He let out a small gasp, "ohhh....." he said, forgetting he was on the phone with Alisha.

Ava moaned softly trying to keep her voice down as Bill slid into her while he was on the phone with his fiancee. She gasped and put a finger to her lip so he remembered to keep quiet . She rolled her hips slowly as he slowly started to fuck her and she chuckled as he struggled to focus on his conversation.

"Fuckkk.." Ava sighed under her breath as she felt him move faster and saw him bite his bottom lip to hold back a grunt. This was so hot and dangerous at the same time they both knew they were pushing it which had only made the situation hotter.

She gripped the wrist he had at her waist and looked into his eyes lustfully as he fucked her at a slow steady pace.

Bill felt Ava's tight, wet pussy as he slipped inside. He held back a moan as he saw Ava put a finger to her lips. She was telling him to be quiet, but the feeling of her pussy gripping at his cock made it hard to not want to moan out. As he felt her hips begin to roll slowly, he met her actions, pumping his hips slowly into her. He looked at her with pleading eyes, his cock wanting more, but he knew he had to be careful.

As his fiancé continued to talk in the phone, Bill focused on Ava. He was staring, not listening to a thing Alisha was saying. He felt her hand grip his as he held her hip. He pulled her toward him more, pushing more of his cock into her. He gasped, wanting to moan out. He felt his hips moving a bit harder. Thrusting into Ava as she laid on the bed.

He sighed again, almost letting a moan out. "Alisha, I have to go....." he plead, but his fiancé was not interested in letting him hang up the phone. He was not sure how much longer he could control himself with Ava teasing him like she was.

Back