The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Apple Sourz?

How 'bout tequila shots, with salt and lime?

Thank you kindly. :) Are you having hot chocolate tonight? or something stronger?
Ha. I think I can prop them open for an hours or so! No, I think I've have whatever HP is having if I can prise it out of his fingers :D

Its tranquil. :)

Thank you both. :rose:
Those flickering flames can bring out a soporific mood, but don't lets be down my friends: you can help me out with a puzzle. I've been trying to make sense of some of your short hand... what the hell is *bump*?

Those flickering flames can bring out a soporific mood, but don't lets be down my friends: you can help me out with a puzzle. I've been trying to make sense of some of your short hand... what the hell is *bump*?

The Naked Party thread has an idiosyncrasy. When the first post of the next page is posted, it doesn't appear. It gets stuck in the 'wall' of the server, we figure. Or the hamster is tired. :rolleyes: So it requires a 'bump' post to get to see what was said.

I try to remember to shimmy, instead of bump. I like the variety and I don't get enough practice belly dancing anyway.

The Naked Party thread has an idiosyncrasy. When the first post of the next page is posted, it doesn't appear. It gets stuck in the 'wall' of the server, we figure. Or the hamster is tired. :rolleyes: So it requires a 'bump' post to get to see what was said.

I try to remember to shimmy, instead of bump. I like the variety and I don't get enough practice belly dancing anyway.
?!?! oh right... well that makes complete sense LOL. This place cracks me up: just the right amount of crankiness for me x

Hmm - this Jura is warming me through

I had a good evening: I'd been stuck on a story but realised, as I lay on my back earlier, that I'd been trying to steer it away from its natural course. As soon as I realised that, the words came rushing out like school kids at break-time

Sip

Am I talking too much? ;)

Last edited:
?!?! oh right... well that makes complete sense LOL. This place cracks me up: just the right amount of crankiness for me x

Hmm - this Jura is warming me through

Good. Warmth is the belly is nice. :)

There might be a surplus of cranky with me here tonight. I'll head out and leave you fine people to the fire and congenial company.

Cheers. :rose:

Good. Warmth is the belly is nice. :)

There might be a surplus of cranky with me here tonight. I'll head out and leave you fine people to the fire and congenial company.

Cheers. :rose:
Hey Di. Give me hug first.... you take care hone and call me x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back