What turned you on today?

WTMOT was a phone call that hinted at more later... a fun tease.

WTMOT was a lovely surprise gift from a certain someone... just... wow.

Hot.

The thought of her on her knees... and hearing about her desire to be there.

Finding the hot redheads thread. My first 3 GFs were redheads, and while I only fucked one of them then and one of them 2 decades later, I remember all three of them fondly and often. The third I tried for twice and didn't get to, only to find out later she was into girls. So, I don't feel like a total failure, but I do wish I'd been able to watch her with another woman. Hot ... redhead ... hot redhead.

She came over without calling, did a little striptease for me, and then gave me one of the sexiest blowjobs ever. All her idea. Then she went to work. Waay cool.

Getting work done at a Starbucks today, there was a very attractive man sitting across from me. Our eyes met and I smiled quickly before looking away. I get so nervous, especially when there is a spark between me and a guy. I completely forget what to do....I guess I'm shy. Moments like that get my heart beating, my nipples straining, and my pussy tingling.

I just got back from a quick outside with dogs. We walked into our winter grazing, close by the house, where the grass is u cut this year. No torch, the moon is not bright here, but it's still light enough to get by. The grass, starting to fall over in places now, was roping around my legs, aligned smooth cords slipping And grabbing my bAre ankles.

I sat on a slope and let the dogs play...unable to see them, but hearing their feet, their plAy growls. Crickets around us. That grass .....

That goddamn grass. I hope g feels like a longer last dog stretch legs tomorrow night.

Did you post this in the correct thread? :D

Did you post this in the correct thread? :D

I'm guessing, like Lally's post a while back - where she was turned on by having no kids for the weekend, Elle's having a moment of summer grass seduction.

Then again, I could be waaaayyyyyyyyyy off base.

Getting work done at a Starbucks today, there was a very attractive man sitting across from me. Our eyes met and I smiled quickly before looking away. I get so nervous, especially when there is a spark between me and a guy. I completely forget what to do....I guess I'm shy. Moments like that get my heart beating, my nipples straining, and my pussy tingling.

That's hot! Those quick, secret but shared moments. I love your profile name, by the way!!

Back