Dear Litster... (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litster....

You always complaining of spamming even when your post are 3-4 paragraphs long. Not even Wheel Of Fortune has that many vowels. Wordy lil feller ain't ya.

Signed : OLD and soon to be OLDER Litster :cool:

Dear Flying High Litster,

Bravo, Bravo.....my thoughts exactly. Thank you for saying it, and much more politely than I would :D

Signed,
Crass and Sarcastic Litster

Dear Litster....

You always complaining of spamming even when your post are 3-4 paragraphs long. Not even Wheel Of Fortune has that many vowels. Wordy lil feller ain't ya.

Signed : OLD and soon to be OLDER Litster :cool:

Dear Made Me Laugh My Ass Off Litster,

I don't think the PMs come in as much as we're lead to believe. Who would bother?

Sincerely,
Hi-5ing ya!

Dear OLD and Laughing Litsters,

Don't forget, ladies of our age are 'outside the parameters'.

Phew.

Relieved Litster

Dear OLD and Laughing Litsters,

Don't forget, ladies of our age are 'outside the parameters'.

Phew.

Relieved Litster

Dear Relived Litster,

Not necessarily; some of us prefer the finer things in life ;)

Signed,

Old But Not Dead Litster

Dear not old and definitely not dead Litster

Maybe you also have better parameters ;) I think I should just check your 'parameters' myself, though, just to be sure.

Yours,

"Don't worry, I'm very experienced, this won't hurt a bit" Litster :kiss:

Dear Fed Up With Th Pup Litsters,

It seems I'm in good company.

Signed,

Lady Of A Certain Age Ltster,

Dear Fed Up With Th Pup Litsters,

It seems I'm in good company.

Signed,

Lady Of A Certain Age Ltster,

Dear Litsters who posted above me,

To whom could you possibly be referring? :D

Signed,

I can say what I like Litster, as he never converses with men. ;)

Dear Ladies of refined character and life experience. Good for you,

Maybe you also have better parameters ;) I think I should just check your 'parameters' myself, though, just to be sure.

Yours,

Dear Experienced Litster,

Should I make an appointment, or do you take in walk-ins? And do I need to wear that little paper gown with no back? And how thorough is this exam? Should I cancel my plans for the rest of the day?

Yours,

Eager and Waiting Litster

Yours,

Dear Experienced and willing to check parameters Litster ...

Hold up a wee minute. I'm a Nurse. I get to do the check ups too :)

Signed : Thinks you all are silly Litsters

Dear Experienced and willing to check parameters Litster ...

Hold up a wee minute. I'm a Nurse. I get to do the check ups too :)

Signed : Thinks you all are silly Litsters

Dear Nurse Litster,

Should I turn my head and cough? Or bend over and spread 'em?

Signed,
Obedient Litster

Dear patiently patient Litster....

Get comfy. Very comfy. I'm very thorough.

Won't miss a nook or cranny Litster :)

Dear patiently patient Litster....

Get comfy. Very comfy. I'm very thorough.

Won't miss a nook or cranny Litster :)

Dear Nooky and Cranny Litster,

Will you be needing a sample? And will you help me obtain it, or is this self service?

Patiently patient Litster

Dear Litster, don't be so quick to judge someone when you don't know the whole story. Either take the time to know, or keep opinions to yourself. People get hurt when you only see things through your own eyes and tell it as truth.

Dear Mathmatical Litster,

It seems that those who are realizing what you're really about are multiplying. You like to divide true friendships so that you profit from it. What you do subtracts from the overall fun on the playground because you hurt people. Things are adding up, and I sit back and watch. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has your number.

Sincerely,

I hate math

Dear friends,

Thank you for the well wishes. Between the posts and the PMs it's very nice knowing that I have some friends and positive people from this site. All is good, I'm just trying to get some personal things in order. Losing my job is rough, and I needed to focus on getting my resume together and figuring out what direction to go in. This is the 2nd time I have been laid off in a year and a half. The economy here in OK is brutal right now. There are 30,000 plus people in OKC alone who are unemployed. We are considering moving now. So I have been focusing on getting all of our affairs in order just in case. At the same time though I miss having this place to let loose and be carefree. So I'm going to stop in from time to time, but I can't be on here as much as I was before. I have to focus on my family and career first. Silly that I have to say that out loud, but sadly I have to say that in order to not spend a ridiculous amount of time here.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words.

IHC

Dear friends,

Thank you for the well wishes. Between the posts and the PMs it's very nice knowing that I have some friends and positive people from this site. All is good, I'm just trying to get some personal things in order. Losing my job is rough, and I needed to focus on getting my resume together and figuring out what direction to go in. This is the 2nd time I have been laid off in a year and a half. The economy here in OK is brutal right now. There are 30,000 plus people in OKC alone who are unemployed. We are considering moving now. So I have been focusing on getting all of our affairs in order just in case. At the same time though I miss having this place to let loose and be carefree. So I'm going to stop in from time to time, but I can't be on here as much as I was before. I have to focus on my family and career first. Silly that I have to say that out loud, but sadly I have to say that in order to not spend a ridiculous amount of time here.

IHC

Dear IHC

Sending the best to you and positive vibes!

Zy

Dear friends,

IHC
Sigh..been there...done that... theres light at the end of the tunnel..all the best dude...

Dear friends,

IHC

Hang in there man. Stressful time to be sure. You have lots of people cheering you on. Take heart and power through it. Be well.

Dear Playground,

What the fuck happened to you? This used to be a place where people came to relax, unwind, and chill the fuck out. Now it seems filled with people on power trips, hell bent on getting their way or no one else is getting theirs.

I don't know the drama. I don't give a fuck about the drama, but it needs to stop. If you are causing the drama or affected by the drama, then you are on here way too fucking much and need to take a break.

Your bullshit is causing people to leave and my ignore list to grow longer and longer. I'm not fond of the GB at all, but at least their intentions are clear. They stab you in the front. They don't hire internet assassins to take you out for them.

I have been around these parts for a long time. I helped build this place to what it has become, along with many others, but you fuckers and your idiocy are doing your best to tear it down. Knock it the fuck off. We are all grown ups here. Whether you're 22 or 72 act like you have some see respect.

If you have an issue with someone there's this nifty little feature that allows you to message them directly. Fucking do it. Don't get others to do it for you. His passive aggressive bullshit is what is making all the good people disappear.

Do you really not have have something more important in your daily lives that need attending to? Something that can take your focus off off being a cunt or an asshole as not to project your own personal hatred onto others? This is the fucking playground for sake.

This isn't your personal toilet to shit in. If you have a beef with someone either message them privately or fucking block them. Better yet, grow some thicker fucking skin and tell them to fuck off and move the fuck along. How about just trying to be the bigger person and ignoring them. Your true friends on here have your back. They know who you are and if they turn on you then fuck them.

Guess what? Not everyone is going to like you on here. Get used to it. Quit fucking up my playground.

Signed,

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back