People of the UK... and Ireland!

Mature attractive Scot

Hi fit attractive mature male from Edinburgh. I love sex in all it’s erotic forms. Life is for enjoying and sharing pleasure.

I’m not quite a newbie but reasonably new... I’m a woman living on the Surrey London borders but working in Central London. I originate from the East Midlands though and still visit periodically. I met my first Litster in Nottingham recently which was fun - although strictly as friends. I’m up for meeting other people if they’re interested but honestly I have no clue on what basis. Open minded I guess

I’m not quite a newbie but reasonably new... I’m a woman living on the Surrey London borders but working in Central London. I originate from the East Midlands though and still visit periodically. I met my first Litster in Nottingham recently which was fun - although strictly as friends. I’m up for meeting other people if they’re interested but honestly I have no clue on what basis. Open minded I guess

would love to meey up for a coffee sometime pm if interested Spiritedlady

Now there's a coincidence. I'm on London/Surrey borders too. That could be... interesting :)

born and dragged up Irish, Amazing country this week with the weather but it still leaves you looking for a sexy woman to chat or just have a laugh with, So if any women like a Irish guy of 40 give me a shout

Surprised there's not more UK people on lit I end up chatting to people about my fantasies that are in totally different time zones!

Hi, non-irish living in Ireland here. Though everyone on lit is American and then I was lucky to find this forum :)

Afternoon all

Hey all,

I'm a Northerner currently living in exile in the London area.

I'm in the Midlands, going to egx in Birmingham in a couple of weeks, anyone other gamers going?

Back