55 yo professional male looking for UK based female fantasists / erotic lit lovers / voyeurs / role players, for fun friendship and maybe more.

simonteller

Virgin
Hi Literotica fans

My name is Simon. I am a 55 yo professional male looking for UK based female fantasists / erotic lit lovers / voyeurs / role players, for fun friendship and maybe more.

I have been a fan of Literotica for sometime now and I would like to reach out and make some likeminded friends.

I am particularly interested in connecting with females who enjoy fantasy / role play as I am currently trying to write some erotic lit based on these themes and it may help stimulate my creative ideas.

Please drop me a line if you would like to chat / exchange ideas and perhaps eventually meet?

I hope you find what you need in this amazing environment.

All the best
Simon
xx

Hi Caroline
thanks for your reply!
I hope you are well and enjoying the site as much as me.
I would love to hear about any specific fantasies you might like to share. Particularly where you see yourself in a role, if that makes sense. For example I have been idly working on some erotic fiction based around playing roles like Teacher , Neighbour, Masseur, Student etc. I feel that getting the specific perspective of a female helps to formulate the narrative to appeal to female readers. What turns you on about the role. What senses are involved. How does it make you feel etc.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Simon
xx

Where did you send it? Forum message or email? - Hang on, I think I see it - was it about a Massage fantasy? I will jump on that thread if you like

Back