London Calling... Again

Hello again, Litizens,

It's been a long while since I troubled these boards but I find myself drawn back to Literotica. I'm Toby, from the UK, and have recently nudged the north side of 40. Living in the south east, working all over the land. I’m tall with dark hair, brown eyes, and a pale hue. Average build - neither a larger man not a skinny one, and whilst I don’t hit the gym I do at least play sport.

I'm looking for connections, talk with interesting people here or elsewhere with mischievous intent. Particularly interested in fellow Brits or our friends across the sea in Ireland, if only so that we share a time zone, but I wouldn’t dream of limiting my scope to these shores. Age range not vital, but again a preference for those between 20 and 40. I know, it's probably a midlife crisis.

I won’t pretend to have numerous exotic or scandalous kinks. I’m simply a man with a healthy sexual appetite looking to indulge some of it here. If you have kinks? I’m all ears.

So please do get in touch if the above piques your interest and we can see where the rabbit hole takes us.

The best of weeks to you.

Toby

Back