Need a Good editor and who can suggest some plots that i can add in my story

chicki

Virgin
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Posts
13
Hi Guys,

Need an editor for my story...

I have already wrote whole story but it would be great if some plot suggestion could be done by you :)

Have posted 6-8 times but got rejected all the time..
Its my first time posting as a writer but very sad as i could not do that :)

It is of 29,414 words on Ms word its of 60 pages

So i hope any one of you can help me...

The story is of Non human category which includes a succubus.

Regards,
Chicki
 
Last edited:
Also saw many threads where writers are asking for editors, many see the threads but dont reply back...

Will it happens all the time or is t better to search from editor list...

Have no idea about this..

So please help me, have checked the thread since last hour and none have visited me :)
 
The best approach is to make the request here or to contact an editor who has registered availability that month in the sticky thread at the top of this forum. Trying to use the VE system here is a highly risky journey down a rat hole.

That said, getting a good editor is, indeed, a crap shoot. Most of them here don't have any more editing experience than you have and devoting time/effort to working on someone else's story requires a great deal of dedication.

Good luck in finding help.
 
I have another question, Just wanted to know before i submit my work to an editor should i include anyone else ?

Or should i contact literotica member saying that i am submitting to this or that person ?

Have no idea, so any one who can help me will appreciate it :)
 
I have another question, Just wanted to know before i submit my work to an editor should i include anyone else ?

Or should i contact literotica member saying that i am submitting to this or that person ?

Have no idea, so any one who can help me will appreciate it :)

You don't need to submit your story to an editor at all, that's not a requirement for posting on Literotica.

Your best bet, as sr71plt said, is probably to go here, the list of available editors for April. Or you can post in the Editor's Forum and give the information you did here and ask for an editor.

If/when you do get in touch with someone who offers to edit, be specific about what you want, such as technical help on things like punctuation or input on plot, character, etc. It also helps to put, as you listed here, the genre, word length, etc.

And do remember, again as sr71plt said, few here are professional editors.
 
Well hi guys he said it will take him more days to edit, so if any one is still up for it....

Thanks :)

If he said it would take more time to complete your story, I assume it would take anyone else as long. Have patience. :)
 
I often wonder if folks have the impression that a trained editor can just wave a wand over a manuscript of 60,000 words for ten minutes and the sucker is edited. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top