The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! Finally home!

and I even managed to resist the urge to speed. *glares*

Now food and writing.

LT's

One post down, two to go. Smiley is next but I don't know if I will have the focus to keep going tonight.

Also food sounds like a good idea.

LT's

One post down, two to go. Smiley is next but I don't know if I will have the focus to keep going tonight.

Also food sounds like a good idea.

*Gets excited, quickly waking up*

If you do have the focus, I promise I'll reward youuuuuu.

*Grins*

You know... I just like posts. They make life so much more delightful.

-----------------------------------------------------------

LT: After the worst day of my life turned into the best night of my life, I stopped giving a fuck what life had in store for me. Why question it any more? It's never going to end up the way I plan, so I may as well get used to it, and go with the flow. Yeah?

Also, that nap that I just woke up from at 9, was probably the best nap I've taken in this lifetime so far. It was absolutely, perfectly delightful.... :D

One down. I'm getting a little sleepy, but maybe an ice cream pick me up will help. Hmmm, Decadent Fudge Tracks just might do it. ;)

Absolutely delightfully delicious? :D

It largely tastes like microwave egg rolls. I decided I'd go for a run. Read articles at random online for an hour. Decided I needed a snack. Showered. Shaved for some reason. Decided to go for a run. Realized I'd just showered. Went to the store. Ate eggroll. Posted about my distraction. Ate an eggroll. Post to post. Here.

It largely tastes like microwave egg rolls. I decided I'd go for a run. Read articles at random online for an hour. Decided I needed a snack. Showered. Shaved for some reason. Decided to go for a run. Realized I'd just showered. Went to the store. Ate eggroll. Posted about my distraction. Ate an eggroll. Post to post. Here.

*pats* I'm fairly sure that everyone on this site is a little ADD. So you're not alone.

*pats* I'm fairly sure that everyone on this site is a little ADD. So you're not alone.

I know I am. Ten years of riddilin or so before I stopped taking it, but I'm just really bad tonight. Not a terrible thing though, you're right.

I know I am. Ten years of riddilin or so before I stopped taking it, but I'm just really bad tonight. Not a terrible thing though, you're right.

They tried to put me on Ritalin when I was young because both my brothers were on it. I wouldn't take it at all. I saw how it made my brothers and didn't want it.

They tried to put me on Ritalin when I was young because both my brothers were on it. I wouldn't take it at all. I saw how it made my brothers and didn't want it.

I stopped for the same basic reason. I didn't like how it made me and I was done with it. I just stopped taking it one day and the doctor said if I didn't want to take it I didn't have to.

I stopped for the same basic reason. I didn't like how it made me and I was done with it. I just stopped taking it one day and the doctor said if I didn't want to take it I didn't have to.

That's good. Most parents and teachers try to push it more. Not every kid is ADD or ADHD. They are just being kids, leave them be. Don't drug them.

Just most parents don't want to deal with their kids. (hence why mine tried to push it on all of us kids.)

*Gets excited, quickly waking up*

If you do have the focus, I promise I'll reward youuuuuu.

*Grins*

You know... I just like posts. They make life so much more delightful.

-----------------------------------------------------------

LT: After the worst day of my life turned into the best night of my life, I stopped giving a fuck what life had in store for me. Why question it any more? It's never going to end up the way I plan, so I may as well get used to it, and go with the flow. Yeah?

Also, that nap that I just woke up from at 9, was probably the best nap I've taken in this lifetime so far. It was absolutely, perfectly delightful.... :D

Darts in to give Smiley a big hug and a kiss on the cheek

I started it, lets see if I can get through it before I get too tired to think straight. Also glad to hear you have found some peace. You know my box is always open if you need to talk.

That's good. Most parents and teachers try to push it more. Not every kid is ADD or ADHD. They are just being kids, leave them be. Don't drug them.

Just most parents don't want to deal with their kids. (hence why mine tried to push it on all of us kids.)

True. Be aware that the opposite can be just as true though. There are many parents who refuse to put their children on any medication of that kind even when the kids could really use it. I honestly have ADD. Its not a misdiagnosis. I just don't like the meds. I know they could help me, help me a lot, but eh ... don't care.

I'm weird like that. I don't even like taking advil at this point.

True. Be aware that the opposite can be just as true though. There are many parents who refuse to put their children on any medication of that kind even when the kids could really use it. I honestly have ADD. Its not a misdiagnosis. I just don't like the meds. I know they could help me, help me a lot, but eh ... don't care.

I'm weird like that. I don't even like taking advil at this point.

Yeah. I do know a lot of kids who SHOULD be taking something... but parents.

And you're not weird like that. There is a lot of meds I won't take because of how they make me feel. I hardly ever touch my serious pain meds even though I'm in a normal state of pain because my ribs and back. I just take a few Ibuprofen and deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back