~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

And if you happen to come across any baby sloths, I sent out a standing invitation when I opened the first blanket fort, so please let them know our location has moved, if you would? :)

b40fb32abf7c5f552cd110e3b9f19ef5.jpg

*gasp, squeal* :heart:

Reminds me of elli, my very dear friend and former Litster.

My spirit animal :heart:

I'll see what I can do about finding you a man Honey :D

Thanks! I know it's a tall order, but maybe something to do in all your spare time. ;) *cough*

Spirit animal... huh. I wonder what mine is... *licks frosting thoughtfully from spoon*

I frosted the cake with Nutella, hope that's okay? :D

Last edited:
I tried to find a plushie to fit my name but this is the most accurate I got.

621157d219e8b75bf0d0cc49d5920be9.jpg

Lingerie with decent coverage is pjs.

Though, I sleep undressed normally, but keep nightwear for lounging, for breakfasting with guests who weekend here and for hospital stays. It always pays to have one set of night wear.

Edit, in fact, rummaging through drawer, I have a barely worn soft cream pure silk night ...wanna borrow?

Thank you for the nightie, Elle! I'm glad it was one hand for when others showed up this morning!

90b17fab589808b5053d2cfde096680c.jpg

Okay... *cautious* ...but not too spooky! :eek:

Can you do shadow puppets, too?

I am a man of many talents. Here is a barking dog. This is a penis. Here is a rabbit. This is a penis and this is penis and this is a penis.

Redefining myself as a man of limited talents

I am a man of many talents. Here is a barking dog. This is a penis. Here is a rabbit. This is a penis and this is penis and this is a penis.

Redefining myself as a man of limited talents

How many penises do you have?! :eek: *shudders*

Bumblebee jammies, Lemmy t-shirt and fuzzy slippers?

I'm so hot.

*brings homemade oatmeal raisin cookies*

Back