Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning my sweet wonderful Lit friends, well 4AM here, but can't sleep.
Yesterday, was not the best of days :(.
I got diagnosed with breast cancer. Friday I will have a biopsy to decide if I need a lumpectomy, or a mastectomy. It all depends on the tissue around the mass they found.
So hopefully I will get "some" good news with the bad news.
Please send some positive vibes my way :).
Sorry for not emailing most of my friends directly, right now I just can't.
:kiss::heart::kiss:

And some silly boob pics, and darn do I love my little boobies :D

I will keep you in my prayers!
You are beautiful inside and out-----with or without boobs!:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

I got diagnosed with breast cancer. Friday I will have a biopsy to decide if I need a lumpectomy, or a mastectomy. It all depends on the tissue around the mass they found.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

So sorry for your news Emmy. Will pray for you. I walk for breast cancer research. It's for special people like you that I do that.

(And, nothing silly about your wonderful boobies. They have and will continue to bring joy to all of us here!)

We love them too, and consider the vibes sent.:kiss:

Emmy, I am so sorry to hear this news. Just chatting with sassy and she commented about your sad news.

Only the best of thoughts for you. (((Hugs)))

I may not be a regular here, or a close friend, but I wanted to send my very sincere best wishes for you Em. I don't think you realize how many you touch here or how respected you are. :rose:

Sending you positive thoughts and vibes!

Sweet Emm!

Was just catching up on your thread. Nothing but the most powerful thoughts and vibes to you and your family - as no one goes through this alone! You have a strong and supportive network of friends.

Hi sweet and sexy. :kiss: I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis, and hoping to hear that a lumpectomy will be all that's needed now to treat it. It's not an easy thing to have on your mind ... but remember you have a large support group here when you need it. I'm optimistic that you'll be fine after whatever treatment is chosen. And I do love your boobies too! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

My Sweet Wonderful Emmy,
You are always in my thoughts and heart. Sending positive thoughts and in my prays.

hugs kisses love you

fred

My sweet wonderful LIT friends, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.
MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.
I m trying to stay busy, tomorrow the biopsy, than waiting, I hate waiting.
Rather have the news now, than the non sleeping, and the positive thoughts slowly going into dark ones.

If I need a mastectomy , good thing is I have new boobs :D, and since they will tattoo a nipple I was thinking going with a smiley or rose instead....hubby told me, only you can go silly like that right now..... ;) Still think it would be cute.....:D

:kiss::heart::heart::kiss::rose:

And some silly pics..... :eek: (including the bad boobie :(), there from yesterday
LOVE THE COFFEE CUPS, SO GOING TO GET ME ONE.
Note to self, check amazon ASAP

Attachments

• IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1423.jpg
    IMG_1423.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1425.jpg
    IMG_1425.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 4
MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.
Rather have the news now, than the non sleeping, and the positive thoughts slowly going into dark ones.

If I need a mastectomy , good thing is I have new boobs :D, and since they will tattoo a nipple I was thinking going with a smiley or rose instead....hubby told me, only you can go silly like that right now..... ;) Still think it would be cute.....:D

:kiss::heart::heart::kiss:

And some silly pics..... :eek: (including the bad boobie :(), there from yesterday

i thought i was hand delivering the coffee cup?? ;)

soft huggzz

MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

:kiss::heart::heart::kiss:

No matter what , I will always lust after you! :devil:

MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

I think I need to e-mail you my number. I miss you and I miss that voice too.

MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

Muah....thinking about u. Wishing u the best.

Saw gypsy posting and had to come check things out. I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts that everything will be ok. You are hands down one of the most sweetest most beautiful people here. :rose::rose:

I am pretty sure that we would not all be allowed to come into your room and crowd around your bed, so I hope you know that we are all with you in spirit and will be thinking of you tomorrow, and each day afterwards. You are loved more than you can imagine!!! :heart::kiss::heart::kiss::rose::rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back