Strap-on experiences

Re: Nexus Nookie?

Originally posted by uptoplay2
I think Feeldoe Fucking wins....

Which one looks more appealing and functional? Feeldoe or Nexus?

As long as I wasn't in pain, the idea of a woman using me to really excite herself...... well, yes, there's the response right there as I write.

Now, ladies, once you have gotten close to climaxing by fucking your lucky man, would you allow him to cum as well? If so, how??

I'm going to admit that trying to deep throat my lover's toy would be a great warm up....

Hoping all this would be done in a "loving way". These puppies look like they could hurt if used roughly.

http://www.drsusanblockinstitute.com/Images/straponnexus.jpg

sorry.. first attempt to post picture

I agree that it looks like it could hurt someone...someone that was not prepared for it. I imagine if you had already been stretched out, and accustomed to that size that it wouldn't hurt a bit. But that is a personal preference on how large of an item you want in there too.

The feeldoe does look very effectively functional over the nexus and that would certainly be my choice to use with either sex.

So, mr happy needs to get a driver and get a report to us asap then!! :D Chop Chop sweetie!
 
I was prepared....

Long ago... in my first real sexual relationship... we got around to this sort of play and I could take a decent size toy. Can't remember working into it, though I know it would have been more fun with help!
 
Re: I was prepared....

Originally posted by uptoplay2
Long ago... in my first real sexual relationship... we got around to this sort of play and I could take a decent size toy. Can't remember working into it, though I know it would have been more fun with help!

I had met a man from here a lil over a year ago and he was built tightly where it took two painstaking weeks to open himself up to get a medium plug in his behind. Now he's ready, more than ready for my strap on. I believe that we are all built differently, it depends on how relaxed you are, and how void your lower colon is of 'matter' as well.
 
Never had that prob myself,
The first time a woman did me with a strap on, was in a very horny situation, was so damn hot, my ass just opened and swallowed it whole.
It hurt just a bit, but in a good way:devil:

But when you have your wife sucking you as another lady enters your virgin ass, prob makes all the difference:p
 
Originally posted by mr happy
Never had that prob myself,
The first time a woman did me with a strap on, was in a very horny situation, was so damn hot, my ass just opened and swallowed it whole.
It hurt just a bit, but in a good way:devil:

But when you have your wife sucking you as another lady enters your virgin ass, prob makes all the difference:p

Well hoe damn- I'd have to say ot made all the difference!! Swallowed it whole hmmm Ohhh I Loved that....

we know about hurts so good....
 
BJ would make all the difference

Like I was saying... having help would make opening up much more pleasant. When I say pleasant I mean incredibly erotic and explosive! Training for the Feeldoe would just NOT be a pain in the ass with help.

So, the Nexus' angle doesn't suit you Miss Intrigue?Would the Feeldoe stay put? Or would a harness still be necessary? The idea of giving my lover a bj with the dildo emerging from her pussy just seems exquisitely erotic. As long as contact is really maintained as she thrusts, then I'm happy. I'm not interested if she would have to hold the strap-on most of the time and that she couldn't really make most positions work. Been there. Done that.
 
Ok This has been posted before, but for some of the Newbies, This was my first experience of Strap On Play

This is the story on how I lost my cherry to another woman and the wife found a hidden desire.

A girlfriend of my wife’s convinced us to attend a Hookers & Deviates ball with her.
After booking into a spa suite at a ritzy hotel we all got ready to go. I went dressed as a pimp, big hat with feathers and a 70’s look. Wife dressed as a hooker with micro skirt, see through blouse with no bra so her tits were totally on show. She wore long black boots with only a tiny g-string to cover her pussy. Boy she looked hot as her large nipples poked out against her flimsy top. We had to refrain from having sex right there and then.
We picked up her friend Mary from the room next door who was dressed as a B & D mistress in a shiny latex bra and skirt with boots and chains for effect. She carried a soft whip, which had a dildo as a handle. My cock was straining in my pants just looking at the two of them.
Both girls had to wear a jacket over the top as I don’t think the desk clerk would have let them back into the hotel.
We caught a cab to the venue and the girls put on a real show for the driver making out that they were lovers. I’m sure he could see up Mary’s skirt in the mirror and she was making no effort to hide her pussy from his prying eyes. I bet the sight of her near naked pussy and clearly visible tits gave him a boner and something to tell his mates about later.

On arrival we were seated at a table with 3 girls and 4 guys. After some small talk we started chatting to a girl seated next to me named Jenny. She was dressed as a gangster in suit and tie with her hair tied up under a hat. She was quite cute and we found out she was a regular at the ball.
The night continued with all of us drinking and dancing with the other table members. My wife was a big hit with the other guys and a couple of them tried to grope her on the dance floor, which just made her tease them even more. Her tits were now virtually exposed due to some loosened buttons and her skirt barely covered her sexy ass.
While dancing with Mary she started to rub her whip handle suggestively up and down my wife’s body which I’m sure started a stirring in her pussy. She pulled my wife to her and copped a feel of her snatch then pulled back with a large grin on her face. At this point the idea of a threesome in the spa crossed my mind but I was unsure how to act on it.

After a couple of hours quite a few of the partygoers were in various states of undress with many topless girls and guys dancing together. A lot of women had just g-strings covering their bodies and we were all having a great time.
Mary and Jenny returned from dancing together and announced they were going out for some air. My wife arrived back and sat beside me and inquired where the girls were. I replied they’d gone outside to which she gave a little laugh and placed her hand on my crotch under the table.
I slipped my fingers under her g string.
She was so wet my finger slipped inside her cunt easily.
‘’I saw Mary teasing you on the dance floor’’ I said, ‘’ I bet you’d like some more of that wouldn’t you. She hesitated as if unsure what her reply should be but the wet pussy, which I was now fingering, gave her away.
So we sat there feeling each other up planning how to get Mary into the spa with us.

After a while I remarked that the girls were still not back so we both decided to go and look for them. Outside the venue they were nowhere to be seen. I was becoming worried at this point due to the fact there were a lot of drunken patrons hanging around the front lobby area.
We walked up the street a bit and turned into an alley.
There further up the alley we found the girls.
Mary was sitting on a low stone wall with her new friend Jenny’s face planted firmly between her open legs. Both of us stood there dumbstruck.
As we approached Mary spotted us but Jenny just kept right on licking her pussy as if we weren’t there. ‘’ I was wondering how long it would take you to find me’’ said Mary with a grin.
She had her top open with her tits hanging out and Jenny was playing with her nipples as she sucked her clit. My wife’s reaction to this erotic sight was unbelievable.
She stood next to Mary and said ‘’is it okay if we watch’’. Mary’s response was to pull her face to hers and slip her tongue in her mouth.’’ Why don’t you join us’’ she said.

My wife dropped her mouth to Mary’s tits. I took this as a sign of approval. Moving behind my wife I slipped my fingers between her pussy lips and began to massage her clit.
‘’ Sorry this is a girl only affair but you can watch ‘’ said Mary. This was a huge turn on for me and I stood next to them rubbing my hard on in my pants. Mary grabbed me by the belt and unzipped my fly. ‘’ I want to see you jerking your hard cock as you watch’’ she said.
I pulled out my now rock hard tool and began to stroke it’s length.
Mary pushed my wife’s head lower towards her snatch where Jenny was still working. She hesitated for a moment but moved Jenny out of the way and bent to take her first taste of another girl’s pussy. The moment was not lost on Mary as she began to softly moan from her oral talents.
Jenny moved behind her and raised her skirt. In a flash the g-string was around her ankles and Jenny was face deep in my wife’s ass. Her tongue flicked her rosebud as her fingers toyed with her clit.
She began to buck and moan from the sheer pleasure she was feeling.
The sperm in my balls was begging for release and the pre cum was dripping from the end of my cock.
Suddenly Jenny stood up behind my wife and with a quick action dropped her pants. My mouth dropped open. Here was this cute girl naked from the waist down with a large strap on dildo protruding from her crotch.
She stepped forward and slid that monster straight up my wife’s cunt.
My wife’s eyes snapped open in surprise and she gave a loud groan. Mary grabbed her head and stuffed it back between her legs, as she must have been close to orgasm herself. Jenny reached up and grabbed my wife’s ponytail and began to fuck her in hard and fast strokes using her hair to keep the tempo.

What a sight it was. Every red blooded males biggest fantasy cum true.
Here she was getting screwed doggie style by a dyke while her face was mashed against her best friend’s pussy.
It was too much for me and I erupted a gallon of cum onto the ground.
As I came Mary who had been watching me pull my cock let out a cry and came herself.
As I stood there with cum dripping from my tool Mary knelt down and began to lick my wife’s clit from the front while Jenny kept pumping from the rear.
Suddenly Jenny pulled back and I thought she must be finished but instead she positioned the fake cock against my wife’s ass.
She began to protest but Mary held her tightly as Jenny began to slide the dildo into her rear. The dildo was so wet with her juices and she was so turned on that after a couple of minutes it was balls deep in my wife’s bum.
Jenny started slowly fucking her ass as Mary resumed licking her clit and sliding her fingers inside my wife’s pussy.
Normally it takes me some time to get hard again but not this night. My cock was rigid again at the sight before me.
As Jenny fucked my wife’s ass faster and faster she exploded in orgasm with one almighty scream and collapsed forward against Mary.
Jenny withdrew her cock and started to pull up her pants.
As we all recovered she exclaimed “ thank you that was fantastic’’

After I returned my hard on to my pants Mary kissed me deeply and I could taste the pussy on her lips. As the girls were straightening their clothes Jenny remarked that she still hadn’t come.
We invited Jenny to come to our hotel to continue the action, which she eagerly accepted. So after collecting our things from inside we caught a cab back and all fell in the spa together.
I joked with my wife about our earlier discussion regarding a threesome with Mary and how things had turned out. Mary told us how she’d always been BI and how she often thought about fucking us both.

We progressed to the bed where Jenny lay down on her back and my wife climbed between her legs. Lowering her face to her pussy and started to eat her out as Mary grabbed my cock and started sucking.
She dragged me to the bed by my hard on and said she had a surprise in store for me for being such a good boy.
She went into the bathroom and reappeared wearing her B&D boots with Jenny’s dildo strapped around her waist.
“I’m going to fuck you with this but I have to get it wet first’’ she exclaimed.
Now I had never had anything in my ass apart from my wife’s fingers so I was a little apprehensive at this point but the sight of her naked except for boots and dildo did turn me on.
She pushed me onto my hands and knees on the bed next to Jenny and my wife who were really getting into each other.
She snaked her hand forward between my legs and started to pump my hard cock as she began licking my asshole.My wife stopped playing with Jenny so she could watch the action. Jenny slid under Mary and took the dildo in her mouth to get it nice and wet and told my wife to go to her bag and get the lube out.
She returned with the lube and applied it all over my asshole and dildo.
She placed the tip of the cock against my ass as Mary pushed forward trying to enter my virgin bum. As it invaded I felt some pain and discomfort but this was forgotten as soon as the wife started to suck my cock into her mouth and play with my balls.
I was stretched to the limit when Mary announced she was all the way in. She stayed still for a few minutes to allow my body to become accustomed to the rubber cock as the wife continued her oral talents on my dick.
Slowly Mary began to thrust into me and on every in stroke the wife would swallow my prick.
I was being fucked from both sides at once and thought it was the most erotic feeling I had ever felt.
Feeling left out Jenny crawled between my wife’s legs and began to lick her clit and I watched her fingers slip into her own cunt.
Mary started fucking me harder and calling me her little slut and did I like a big hard cock in my ass. The dildo must have been hitting a spot deep inside as she fucked me and I knew I was going to come soon. My wife started fucking me with her mouth faster and faster.
The orgasm that ripped through me was incredible and I unloaded a stream of cum into my wife’s mouth, which in turn set off her orgasm from Jenny’s talented tongue and finger work on her pussy.
As I fell forward on the bed the dildo slipped from my ass with a plop and my wife slipped her tongue into my mouth so we could share the taste of my cum. Something else I had never done before.

We all collapsed exhausted on the bed and dozed until morning.

So there you go that’s the night we both discovered we like anal sex and my wife found out girls are good fun to play with too.

Now I get my ass fucked with the strap on when the wife’s in one of her naughty moods and she loves me sliding my hard cock into her ass.



Luv to hear about what you guys get up to

Regards Mr Happy
 
man o man, i just love the experience you described so well.... congratulations to all of you...invite me to your next party...i would help in any way you please...just to watch would be great

ts
 
Mr. Happy.... trust you will share

When you finally get a chance to try your feeldoe, I hope you and your wife will put your experience down on paper.
 
Hello Miss Intrigue

The story that Mr.Happy told is excatly what I want you to do to me with another woman itwould make me know the true experience of lust.
 
STG

Four_Inch_Heels said:
Mmmm....very hot scene! Thank you for sharing!

hmmm sexy name and even more sexy av... Love four inch heels and love sexy legs like those...wow!!
STG:cool: :rose:
 
STG

mr happy said:
Ok This has been posted before, but for some of the Newbies, This was my first experience of Strap On Play

This is the story on how I lost my cherry to another woman and the wife found a hidden desire.

A girlfriend of my wife’s convinced us to attend a Hookers & Deviates ball with her.

After I returned my hard on to my pants Mary kissed me deeply and I could taste the pussy on her lips. As the girls were straightening their clothes Jenny remarked that she still hadn’t come.

She went into the bathroom and reappeared wearing her B&D boots with Jenny’s dildo strapped around her waist.
“I’m going to fuck you with this but I have to get it wet first’’ she exclaimed.
Now I had never had anything in my ass apart from my wife’s fingers so I was a little apprehensive at this point but the sight of her naked except for boots and dildo did turn me on.
She pushed me onto my hands and knees on the bed next to Jenny and my wife who were really getting into each other.
She snaked her hand forward between my legs and started to pump my hard cock as she began licking my asshole.My wife stopped playing with Jenny so she could watch the action. Jenny slid under Mary and took the dildo in her mouth to get it nice and wet and told my wife to go to her bag and get the lube out.
She returned with the lube and applied it all over my asshole and dildo.
She placed the tip of the cock against my ass as Mary pushed forward trying to enter my virgin bum. As it invaded I felt some pain and discomfort but this was forgotten as soon as the wife started to suck my cock into her mouth and play with my balls.
I was stretched to the limit when Mary announced she was all the way in. She stayed still for a few minutes to allow my body to become accustomed to the rubber cock as the wife continued her oral talents on my dick.
Slowly Mary began to thrust into me and on every in stroke the wife would swallow my prick.
I was being fucked from both sides at once and thought it was the most erotic feeling I had ever felt.
Feeling left out Jenny crawled between my wife’s legs and began to lick her clit and I watched her fingers slip into her own cunt.
Mary started fucking me harder and calling me her little slut and did I like a big hard cock in my ass. The dildo must have been hitting a spot deep inside as she fucked me and I knew I was going to come soon. My wife started fucking me with her mouth faster and faster.
The orgasm that ripped through me was incredible and I unloaded a stream of cum into my wife’s mouth, which in turn set off her orgasm from Jenny’s talented tongue and finger work on her pussy.
As I fell forward on the bed the dildo slipped from my ass with a plop and my wife slipped her tongue into my mouth so we could share the taste of my cum. Something else I had never done before.

We all collapsed exhausted on the bed and dozed until morning.

So there you go that’s the night we both discovered we like anal sex and my wife found out girls are good fun to play with too.

Now I get my ass fucked with the strap on when the wife’s in one of her naughty moods and she loves me sliding my hard cock into her ass.



Luv to hear about what you guys get up to

Regards Mr Happy


HOLY SHIT... This is one hot hot story..I would die for this, every single word of the story!! You are so fucking lucky!!

STG
 
Re: STG

Originally posted by Sun Tan Guy
HOLY SHIT... This is one hot hot story..I would die for this, every single word of the story!! You are so fucking lucky!!

STG

Of course you'd die for it- you're such a {insert four-letter-word here} ~~> ____....

LOL
 
Hello Miss Intrigue

That story of Mr. happy was great to have you take my virgin ass would be wonderful especialy if another woman was in front of me giving me a good bj as well. As you slip your stap on in deep my cock goes deep down her throat getting a nicw slow rthyum going until we all cum alot

Here is my vigin ass,I hope you like it.
 

Attachments

  • mvc-032s.jpg
    mvc-032s.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 980
My gf and I often incorporate BDSM into our sexplay...when we do, we alternate who is dom and who is sub, depending on our moods at the time. As far as the emotional relationship goes, i would say im generally dominant...which is why submitting to her in the bedroom holds great appeal.
She recently suggested she use a strap on on me...i have to say, i was suprised and though excited at the prospect of my loving gf fucking my virgin ass, i was a little apprehensive.
Im pleased to say that reading all your posts have made me a lot more excited and a lot less apprehensive :)
 
Originally posted by Templar0408
My gf and I often incorporate BDSM into our sexplay...when we do, we alternate who is dom and who is sub, depending on our moods at the time. As far as the emotional relationship goes, i would say im generally dominant...which is why submitting to her in the bedroom holds great appeal.
She recently suggested she use a strap on on me...i have to say, i was suprised and though excited at the prospect of my loving gf fucking my virgin ass, i was a little apprehensive.
Im pleased to say that reading all your posts have made me a lot more excited and a lot less apprehensive :)

Please come back and let us know: if, when, how, did you like it, did she?( lol )!!Really, we'd like to know...:D
 
Miss Intrigue.. scroll up

Sorry, I have to learn when to pm and when to post replies. Perhaps those questions to Miss Intrigue belonged in pm. Someone please let me know if I stray from the approved policies.

(also trying to get out of this virgin mode!!)
 
MissIntrigue said:
:kiss:

you're such a good subbie man

and.. Honey..Im home!!!

Made it back in record time.. exhausted..and extremely horny.... oh well... So what else is new??!!

I try to be a good subbie...hee hee.. :kiss:
 
Re: BJ would make all the difference

Originally posted by uptoplay2
Like I was saying... having help would make opening up much more pleasant. When I say pleasant I mean incredibly erotic and explosive! Training for the Feeldoe would just NOT be a pain in the ass with help.

So, the Nexus' angle doesn't suit you Miss Intrigue?Would the Feeldoe stay put? Or would a harness still be necessary? The idea of giving my lover a bj with the dildo emerging from her pussy just seems exquisitely erotic. As long as contact is really maintained as she thrusts, then I'm happy. I'm not interested if she would have to hold the strap-on most of the time and that she couldn't really make most positions work. Been there. Done that.

I was choosing the feeldoe due to my financial nature mainly. I am greedy and would love to have both even to play occasionally with my less than favorite...:D But for practical purposes I think the feeldoe looks more efficient. I don't know if the harness would be necessary, not sure how I am built and it's reaction to me.

If I felt it needed the harness- I'd put that on. :D I do think the nexus would still be fun regardless but choosing just the one out of two- I'd go with feeldoe, of course depending on if I even had a partner to invest in it to use with.
 
Originally posted by Sun Tan Guy
and.. Honey..Im home!!!

Made it back in record time.. exhausted..and extremely horny.... oh well... So what else is new??!!

I try to be a good subbie...hee hee.. :kiss:

Sleep well dear....:kiss:
 
When's your birthday!?

Miss Intrigue, I would think the lucky guy who wants this should be willing to shoulder the financial burden. Still being male.... filling you with the nexus is far more erotic.... since I'm still very interested in doing that myself. (when you are through of course.... or maybe that would be good warm-up for the nexus.) I can't remember whether the nexus is bigger on the other end than the feeldoe. Maybe that should be what I worry about.

It would probably be good to cum good and hard before letting you fuck me, otherwise, it would all be over too fast. Hmmmm then again, my cumming wouldn't mean you have to stop. Girls get all the advantages. Shooot even your cumming wouldn't mean you would have to stop.
 
Back
Top