Ropework photos

LittleJade said:
Oh... my word...

*feeling sufficiently humbled*

I've never wanted to be bound... or to be taught... so much in my life.

Sweetheart, any time you want, you know I'd love to =)

Thank you for you compliments, and interest *smiles broadly*

--

northwoods_sub: I love that whole foot-stomping and pouting thing. It really makes me get devious and evil when I see it *grins*

Thank you for your compliments and your foot-stomping =)

--

HottieMama: *bows* Thank you =)

Last edited:
Wow.

I saw these last night and was literally. struck. dumb.

Even now, words fail.

Gorgeous, exquisite work.

Thank you for posting, a hundred times, thank you. -kitty

subkitty72 said:
Wow.

I saw these last night and was literally. struck. dumb.

Even now, words fail.

Gorgeous, exquisite work.

Thank you for posting, a hundred times, thank you. -kitty

*smiles softly*

Thank you. Your praise humbles me.

*bow*

Sir, I hope you saved a little rope for me. Just a little . . . *whimpers*

That looks so fun, I really do need to visit!!!

*stares*

And the kimono . . . *cries again cause I still can't afford mine*

DracnKitten said:
Sir, I hope you saved a little rope for me. Just a little . . . *whimpers*

That looks so fun, I really do need to visit!!!

*stares*

And the kimono . . . *cries again cause I still can't afford mine*

Sweetheart, I definitely have rope for you. Come on by any time =)

And, wow, I saw a gorgeous kimono the other day (would've fit you beautifully, too). Wow, it was pretty. Silk though, and hand embroidered, so waaaaay outta my price range.

Really nice work!

Have you been to shibaricon or Austin Ropecraft Symposium? Seriously, there's nothing as energizing as hanging with people who do rope too - if you guys haven't been I recommend it highly.

There's a shop here that I can get them from when I have the money and they are gergeous. Hopefully I can get one before I come to visit you, and that way I have it and you can see me in it. :p

*Mind wanders to what else you can do while I'm in it*

Ahem . . I'm a good girl . .I'm a good girl . . I'm a good girl . . .

Netzach said:
Really nice work!

Have you been to shibaricon or Austin Ropecraft Symposium? Seriously, there's nothing as energizing as hanging with people who do rope too - if you guys haven't been I recommend it highly.

Nope. I've never been around anyone else that was doing rope. I like the idea quite a bit though. I've been doing a lot of reading, and working on various ties. I will look into both of these, thank you.

And thank you for you compliments!

Wow

ohh those pics are so HOT Homburg!! :whimpers:

Your babe is hot, she looks just great all tied up like that! I haven't see much bondage pics, but yours are deffo awesome.

omg omg omg i am so jelaous of "v", wish it was me in that rope!!! *howls*

oh and you and your kimono..... nice and hot Dom you are :devil:

Kate :rose:

BiaTcHiNFiRe said:
ohh those pics are so HOT Homburg!! :whimpers:

Your babe is hot, she looks just great all tied up like that! I haven't see much bondage pics, but yours are deffo awesome.

omg omg omg i am so jelaous of "v", wish it was me in that rope!!! *howls*

oh and you and your kimono..... nice and hot Dom you are :devil:

Kate :rose:

*blush* Thank you. My, there's a lot of Kate's around here.

If you are ever on the East coast of the US, I will cheerfully oblige you to wear some rope.

And thnak you as well for your compliments on my kimono. I really like it, even if part of me feels silly to dress up in an outfit for a given activity when that outfit doesn't serve a particular utilitarian purpose. Still, it makes me happy to wear it when I indulge my passion for Shibari, so I guess that's all that matters =P

Both v and the rope work are beautiful.

The rope dress is really lovely.

I am curious, how long did it take you to do the rope work?

"v" looks beautiful "adorned" with your gorgeous rope work, especially the knot in that fun little spot! I enjoy bondage but have always been a little wary of being so completely bound in the way you have "v". But the more I see of picures such as yours, the more I'd love to try it.

Thank you for sharing your picture as well, handsome man.

shy slave - Thank you for the comments. It took maybe 90 minutes or so, from getting rope out to being done. And that is more or less 90 minutes solid. It's good stuff too, very calming for both of us.

Exogenous - Thank you much! It really is a matter of trust. She trusts me to do just about anything. It amazes and humbles me.

And thank you for your compliments to me *blush*

I love those pictures Homburg. I'm inspired to suggest that in my own D/s relationship, given the beauty of your pictures.

Sprinkles22 said:
I love those pictures Homburg. I'm inspired to suggest that in my own D/s relationship, given the beauty of your pictures.

*hugs Sprinkles*

You should! I know the time commitment for ropework can be an issue, but it is really worth it for me.

And if he won't do it, well, you just come on up to me and I'll truss you up pretty.

Homburg said:
*hugs Sprinkles*

You should! I know the time commitment for ropework can be an issue, but it is really worth it for me.

And if he won't do it, well, you just come on up to me and I'll truss you up pretty.
Hmmmm, I believe you're located somewhere between MS and NY .... I might see if Delta will make a stop for me next month. :p

Dracnkitten: Whore is such an unkind word. I prefer "Rope Sex Worker" =) Well, I respond to "Rope Stylist". "Rope Artist" too. "Rope Guy" works too. I respond to a lot of things.

The only thing I'm really a whore for is deep tissue work on my neck. I will totally give it up for that. All day. I will work magic for deep tissue stripping when my neck hurts bad. Magic.

Sprinkles: Hey, now that sounds like fun. Can I hold you to that? Or, better, tie you to it? =)

Lol, I read rape at least three times in that post and had to go back to catch that it was ROPE . . .

Homburg said:
Dracnkitten: Whore is such an unkind word. I prefer "Rope Sex Worker" =) Well, I respond to "Rope Stylist". "Rope Artist" too. "Rope Guy" works too. I respond to a lot of things.

The only thing I'm really a whore for is deep tissue work on my neck. I will totally give it up for that. All day. I will work magic for deep tissue stripping when my neck hurts bad. Magic.

Sprinkles: Hey, now that sounds like fun. Can I hold you to that? Or, better, tie you to it? =)

Rise her hand and jumps up and donw on the chair saying:
me-me-me!
I am good at neck massage, and back massage, and ..."other" massages ... ;)
and I can even wear a kimono myself to play the perfect geisha part ... :rose:

(mental note: there might be a business opportunity here ... so many poeple interested in kimonos ... :D )

[edited for typos ..]

Last edited:
DracnKitten said:
Lmao,. I have first dibs! I'm goign to school for mAssage therpy!

Sigh .... cannot compete with DracnKitten :( ....

.... sulking in my far away corner of the world .... ;)

DracnKitten said:
lol all right all righ tyou get the left I get the right

really?? you'd ... share??
I feel so honored ... that I'd just kiss you!!

oh yeah ... we are massaging Homburg-sama, not playing with each other .... ;)

Back