Status
Not open for further replies.
You call that conversation?

I'm sure he wouldn't mind that but I won't presume to speak for him. :D

How are you doing tonight?

Much better than I was last week. :D

I actually got to escape life for a few hours today!:devil:

How are you doing?

Well, he did appear to be on his best behavior. He only seems to get bent out of shape when I'm around. I guess that's what I get for tormenting him for months while he was in traction. :D
You don't get the Florence Nightingale seal of approval for that, Molly...I couldn't speak to best or bad behaviour. It wasn't much of a conversation.

Much better than I was last week. :D

I actually got to escape life for a few hours today!:devil:

How are you doing?

Better now. :) It was a truly miserable day and the hands on the clock just crept around every hour....

So, where do you go to escape life? (I come here. :D )

You don't get the Florence Nightingale seal of approval for that, Molly...I couldn't speak to best or bad behaviour. It wasn't much of a conversation.

Better now. :) It was a truly miserable day and the hands on the clock just crept around every hour....

So, where do you go to escape life? (I come here. :D )

I ran off and saw Angry Smurf for a few hours. Since he is working 3 hours away from home for at least the next couple of months, it is a nice escape. When he can get time off...

I usually come here to escape, but sometimes, I just need to even avoid computers and watch bad reality tv for a while! :D

I ran off and saw Angry Smurf for a few hours. Since he is working 3 hours away from home for at least the next couple of months, it is a nice escape. When he can get time off...

I usually come here to escape, but sometimes, I just need to even avoid computers and watch bad reality tv for a while! :D

Most reality tv is bad, so you're spoiled for choice. :D

Well, cc, Tom is all yours. I'm off to find clean jammies and head to bed.

Goodnight, naked people. Sleep well when you go. :kiss:

Trust me, he had it coming. Besides, if I had been nice to him, he would have thought he was going to die.

Indeed. Make it very dirty with three olives.

Stirred, not shaken. That Bond fellow might like his vodka bruised, but I don't. ;)

Dirty? Ick. Okay, have it your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back