Gypsy's Caravan

No attempts at funny one liners on this picture. I just love everything about it: the model, the colors, the setting, the lighting...everything.

tumblr_nuos0vFSTJ1t1oglco1_1280.jpg
 
The moment you tell your friend to shut up and stop making up lame excuses why you both need to be almost naked and with her hands on your tits, and just get on with it.

1229716882.jpg
 
The look you get when you don't know what happened to the clothes you wore to the party the night before

aksana_chair.jpg
 
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they tossed the dice
It had to be
The only one for me is you
And you for me
So happy together


Michelle-Marsh-And-Lucy-Pinder-Doors-1.md.jpg
 
The look you get when you're trying to decide if someone you know online is really that bad a speller, or they're just messing with you.

Confused-Girl-Twitter.jpg
 
So I have a fetish (more than one, actually). Was that a collective gasp of surprise that I heard? But yeah, I have a tentacle fetish. Mind you, it's a very narrowly defined fetish, with this restriction and that requirement, but it's there. Probably one of the best stories I've read that would be within the narrowly defined range of my tentacle fetish is Blind Date on Literotica. My only objection to the story would be the penis size part. I would have been happier if it had been baby porridge size --- "Just right."

ngbbs45c63a3725beb.jpg
 
Apparently, she's comfortable enough with the owner of this tentacle to lecture him/her on being "fresh." (No need to identify this picture)

3dd923b4.jpg
 
Realizes that the "partially submerged log" slowly drifting toward her just blinked its eyes in three...two...one...

beautiful-nude-girl.jpg
 
Steampunk tentacles. Actually, probably safer to say Victorian tentacles, but close enough!

tumblr_m9zv4bPLCp1qbdsono7_1280.jpg
 
For some odd reason, this picture reminds me of Cordelia (in the series "Angel") talking about her ghostly roommate and his abilities with a loofah

183iosdhu73z0jpg.jpg
 
Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me


Big-Tits-0001.jpg
 
Eighteen year old Lindsay Lohan, when she was an entertainer, instead of the subject of a documentary

821ced98448298c3de2de96a897347ae.jpg
 
Mind you, results will vary depending on whether you two are having the argument in the privacy of your own living room, or in the middle of one of his friend's parties, but it will end the argument.

funny-memes-start-playing-with-your-boobs.jpg
 
So let me just put all the questions I get up on the chalkboard:

a7MYBaA.jpg


That was a pretty funny (and good!) video I got sent! The only thing I didn't like was that one snapshot of her smoking a cigarette. Just bugged the heck out of me for some reason! Also, I like my tentacles non-oozing and non-sliming. And I wasn't really a big fan of the comic strip.

Yeah, I'd like to do a tentacle roleplay. In fact, I'm doing one right now! And it's taken some time, but the tentacled artist and his human model are getting close to consummating their relationship, and possibly with one of her girlfriends along for the ride!

However, I'm kinda of picky about some stuff. Like I've said earlier, I love tentacles, but only when they're doing certain things, and just those certain things. So if I did another tentacle roleplay, all the details would have to be worked out beforehand. And stuck to.

It's kind of like there is actually a few bondage stories I thoroughly enjoy. There's one in particular that I always imagine myself as the young starlet who is being bound. And I'd share a link to it, if it was on literotica. But that's like the one in one thousand that I really enjoyed.

Also, sometimes I do like to get to the good stuff right away. My friend Aussie Wolf and I did a parody of Beauty and the Beast. We got to the good stuff right away. Other stories take longer to get to the good stuff!

Also, I did have one decent group interaction thread, that I think was good, but might have gotten better, but my partner had to cut it short. Still, the part that was done was good, I think. Anyway, it's here
.
 
Back
Top