What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't need the remainder of my sick time for my 5 doctor appointments in the next two weeks, I'd be home in bed today.
 
These new threads that keep popping up. The repliers inside are all around 100 posts minus a couple of regulars. Makes me wonder just how many people lurk around here we have no clue about. If so you gys need to either start posting or honestly get a life
 
Last edited:
These words should be easy done by now, but honestly my mind is flitting around to anywhere but the page in front of me
 
Way too fucking much right now. Seems like nothing goes right lately and I'm a tad overwhelmed, me thinks.
 
If this exception doesn't get caught, something very large and expensive will make a loud banging noise!
 
That Kitty's gonna get her little ass hurt if she keeps riding Tribulus like the ferrari he thinks he is:D..... Hundred and ten pounds flying around on a 16.3 hand friesian.... I'm also wondering if the two of them aren't contemplating the jumps......

I hope I'm wrong.....
 
Getting my egg back on Saturday night, with him at the controls, while we're out for a meal would probably be a very testing situation...
 
I have been deep cleaning my place today and cleaning out closets and I am reminding myself of the saying" Somebody's junk is someone else's treasure" which helps me to get rid of a bunch of stuff.
 
Like Renee, I know I need to clean. Unlike Renee, actually acting on that hasn't happened yet nor is likely to for at least a few hours. I look around the house and see everything that needs doing and dive back into my work to avoid the house work. And now I'm sad because I've become the guy who works to avoid work. Too much meta for me right now.

/brain melts
 
...A love making session with a rather loud and expressive sound track wouldn't go amiss. As I'm listening to One Day Like This by Elbow, I definitely think that a day like this would see me right! :)
 
I uploaded my Av and profile pic on that google image search to see what it would show where the pictures come from. It just showed other people sitting on the toilet...lol
 
I'm ready to just have time off to get furniture and have a break....And I want to play some sand volleyball!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top