Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You deserve it! :kiss:

attachment.php

Sweet heaven! That looks sexy. I could just imagine dragging that gently across that hard on. Teasing it until it weeps precum. Then taking it in hand to carress your gyrly balls while I savor the taste of your saltiness. First with just my tongue, then my lips, then my entire mouth, until you explode in exstacy and I can swallow it all down! :kiss: Love that view!

Sweet heaven! That looks sexy. I could just imagine dragging that gently across that hard on. Teasing it until it weeps precum. Then taking it in hand to carress your gyrly balls while I savor the taste of your saltiness. First with just my tongue, then my lips, then my entire mouth, until you explode in exstacy and I can swallow it all down! :kiss: Love that view!

mmmmmmmmm I think I am getting a bit weepy with slick moist juices listening to you and feelingy your hand caresss my gyrly balls that are smooth and silky just the way I love them to feel so that ever touch is skin upon skin :kiss:

mmmmmmmmm I think I am getting a bit weepy with slick moist juices listening to you and feelingy your hand caresss my gyrly balls that are smooth and silky just the way I love them to feel so that ever touch is skin upon skin :kiss:

Oh, yes! Only that nylon material between my finger tips and your smooth balls as I slowly carress them. Wrapping them in silky with stimulating strokes. Slowly wrapping the material all the way up the shaft until just the head peaks out with its weeping juices oozing out. Then bathing the head with my tongue. Washing it clean. My lips pressed against the glans and you feel my moan as I savor the taste! Uhmmmm! :kiss:

ohhhhhhhhhhh yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1009727&d=1275265873

Please what my, Dear? Please will I such the head into my mouth as I stroke your clit cock with my nylon covered grip? Please will I tantalize your gyrly balls with soft carresses as I slowly suck you deeper into my mouth? Please will I kiss, suck, and like your clit cock until it explodes with salty extasy? Yes. Dear! Ask it of me, and my fingers, hands, lips, tongue and mouth are yours for your pleasure! :kiss:

Very sexy ass cleavage by the way! ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1009727&d=1275265873

Please what my, Dear? Please will I such the head into my mouth as I stroke your clit cock with my nylon covered grip? Please will I tantalize your gyrly balls with soft carresses as I slowly suck you deeper into my mouth? Please will I kiss, suck, and like your clit cock until it explodes with salty extasy? Yes. Dear! Ask it of me, and my fingers, hands, lips, tongue and mouth are yours for your pleasure! :kiss:

Very sexy ass cleavage by the way! ;)

please please me with your fingers, your hands, your lips, tongue and mouth - all for my pleasure and then more

please please me with your fingers, your hands, your lips, tongue and mouth - all for my pleasure and then more

They are yours, my sweet, to please and tease you with. To make you swell even more with desire that I might stretch my mouth to its brink in sucking you. Ohhh, the sweet pleasures my tongue wishes to invoke in you as it licks up your length and savors your salty taste! Oh, and what my teasing fingers may do. Stroking your swelling shaft or tracing circles over your girly balls. Teasing even low until it dances across your rosebud and your clitty leaps in my mouth from the contact! :kiss:

They are yours, my sweet, to please and tease you with. To make you swell even more with desire that I might stretch my mouth to its brink in sucking you. Ohhh, the sweet pleasures my tongue wishes to invoke in you as it licks up your length and savors your salty taste! Oh, and what my teasing fingers may do. Stroking your swelling shaft or tracing circles over your girly balls. Teasing even low until it dances across your rosebud and your clitty leaps in my mouth from the contact! :kiss:

throbbing for your warmth

Last edited:
throbbing for your warmth

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1009734&d=1275269488

Yes, my sweet! Such a beautiful warm! Smoooth! Warm in its own right! Leaking excitement and soft to the touch, yet swelling and hard at the same time. Wishing to open my mouth with its firmness. Waiting to splash my throat with its exstatic release! It looks sooo good! And the silken black wraps is so lovely to frame it in! So sexy! I love it! Give me your trobbing desire that I might drink from it and fulfill its needs! :kiss:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1009734&d=1275269488

Yes, my sweet! Such a beautiful warm! Smoooth! Warm in its own right! Leaking excitement and soft to the touch, yet swelling and hard at the same time. Wishing to open my mouth with its firmness. Waiting to splash my throat with its exstatic release! It looks sooo good! And the silken black wraps is so lovely to frame it in! So sexy! I love it! Give me your trobbing desire that I might drink from it and fulfill its needs! :kiss:

take it and fulfill all its needs and desires

Last edited:
take it and fulfill all its needs and desires

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1009741&d=1275270313

Yes! Let me fulfill its please. Let me wrap it in silk and satin. Let me run my fingers over its engorged flesh. Let me stimulate to greater fullness. Let my tongue run over its length. Let its fullness fill my mouth and slip down my throat! Let me take it all and you give it all. My mouth and finger tips hunger for its swelling, weeping, hardening yet spongy fulness! Fill my desires as I fulfill yours! :kiss:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1009741&d=1275270313

Yes! Let me fulfill its please. Let me wrap it in silk and satin. Let me run my fingers over its engorged flesh. Let me stimulate to greater fullness. Let my tongue run over its length. Let its fullness fill my mouth and slip down my throat! Let me take it all and you give it all. My mouth and finger tips hunger for its swelling, weeping, hardening yet spongy fulness! Fill my desires as I fulfill yours! :kiss:

ohhhhhhh yes

ohhhhhhh yes

Oh yes, indeed! Yes! Grow more full in my mouth! Yes! weep more salty slickness against my tongue! Yes, give me more of your desire as you plumb the depths of my mouth! Yes! Let me suckle upon your clit and give it sweet pleasure! Yes! Give me your release!

If I keep reading all this good stuff I'll be seeking release! Unfortunately it will be the one handed variety

a few more i was able to take off an old thread, but next time i think i'll dress again and re take the photos :) please feel free to comment

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 238
  • bue.jpg
    bue.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 176
  • grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 182
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 186
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 336
a few more i was able to take off an old thread, but next time i think i'll dress again and re take the photos :) please feel free to comment

I like them all, Dear! But the gray ones looked the best of the lot. Not sure why! Thank you for sharing them once again! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back