Putin's puta

LincolnDuncan

Thread hijacker
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Posts
6,648
Cadet Bone Spurs

Zippy the Pinhead

President "ME"

3 Card Monty

Dildo Donny

What else ya got?
 
There's a congressional (all Republicans) delegation in Russia now practicing all of those traits.
 
(#1) THE ANTICHRIST — when the prophets spoke of the "Trump of Doom" and a "little horn" were they speaking literally? (For a YUGE slew of 666 connections, see Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?)
(#2) Short-Fingered Vulgarian — by Graydon Carter (a nickname Trump hates because he thinks it implies that he is under-endowed "down there")
(#3) Agent Orange — by Anonymous (a lethal product of deMonsanto and DonSatan)
(#4) Golden Wrecking Ball — by Sarah Palin (who was not trying to be funny, but ended up being all too accurate ... so sad!)
(#5) Fuckface von Clownstick, Comedy Entrapment and Unrepentant Narcissistic Asshole (the UNAbomber?) — by Jon Stewart
(#6) The White Kanye ― by Bill Maher (or is Trump more accurately the Yellow-ish-Orange Kanye?)
(#7) Lord Voldemort, Orange Anus and Snake Oil Salesman — by Rosie O'Donnell
(#8) The Trump of Doom — by Michael R. Burch (adopted from the Bible and first used in a possibly prophetic Facebook post on September 11, 2015)
(#9) The White Pride Piper — Trump is the poster boy for the "Make AmeriKKKa Grate Again" movement of white supremacists, neo-nazis and skinheads
(#10) Man-Baby — by Jon Stewart (this one inspired an avalanche of jokes and similar nicknames; for instance, Robert De Niro called Trump "our Baby-in-Chief")

High Dishonorable Mention: Le Petite Pee Pee, Cadet Bone Spurs (Tammy Duckworth), Creep Throat (Seth Meyers), Donald Drumpf (John Oliver), Captain Chaos (NBC), Screaming Carrot Demon (Samantha Bee), Orange Julius (The Nation), Julius Seize Her (Michael R. Burch), Angry Creamsicle (Stephen Colbert), Cheeto Jesus (Rick Wilson), Cheeto Benito, Tangerine Tornado (Dana Carvey), World's Greatest Troll (Nate Silver), Tiny Hand Sir (Stephen Colbert), Trumplethinskin, Prima Donald, Vanilla ISIS

The Best Trump Nicknames of Michael R. Burch: Little Horn, The Trump of Doom, The False Profit, The Fourth Dorkman of the Apocalypse, Sir Leakalot, The Human Urinal, Boldfinger, The Hole-y Roamin' Emperor, The Great Gropesby, The Great Gutsby, The Gaud Father, Conigula, Condoofus, The Wrath of Con, Felonius Punk, Mr. Wiggy Piggy, Comrade Trumputin, Putin's Gambit, Putin's Poppet, Putin's Rasputin, Rigger Mortis, The Hot Air Buffoon, E Pluribus Loon 'em, The Snazzy Nazi, Hair Hitler and the Whigs, Genghis Can't, Saddam Le Pompadour, Ole King Coal, The Lyin' King, Foxymoron, Uncle Ream US, The Boychurian Candidate, Malice in Blunderland, Widdle Donnie Whinydiaper, Captain Shamerica, Optimus Grime, The Hypocritic Oaf, The West Wing-Nut, POTUS WRECKS, Quasi Dodo the Hunchback of Notre Shame, Sparkly Princess Trumpelina, Ronald McDonald Trump-Bozo, The Poll Cat, Dude the Apostate, Dude the Obscure, The Hollow Man (borrowed from Ernest Dowson and T. S. Eliot)
 
(#2) Short-Fingered Vulgarian

Rubio tired to stoop to his level by suggesting that his small hands is indicative of the size of his penis. At the next debate Trump had a compulsive need to counter that suggestion by publicly stating to the world during a presidential debate that his penis is more above average, or some shit like that. I don't understand how anyone could vote for someone so insecure.
 
(#2) Short-Fingered Vulgarian

Rubio tired to stoop to his level by suggesting that his small hands is indicative of the size of his penis. At the next debate Trump had a compulsive need to counter that suggestion by publicly stating to the world during a presidential debate that his penis is more above average, or some shit like that. I don't understand how anyone could vote for someone so insecure.

He was showing remarkable restraint by not whipping it out and showing it. Or, maybe that wasn't a good idea under the circumstances. :D
 
He was showing remarkable restraint by not whipping it out and showing it. Or, maybe that wasn't a good idea under the circumstances. :D

If Putin out measures him in the men's room, we better all learn to speak Russian.
 
The Orange Fuckwit is going to slobber over the Russian dictator days after he used a nerve agent in GB for the second time.
 
If Putin out measures him in the men's room, we better all learn to speak Russian.

Putin doesn't have to do anything more than he's done to own Donald Trump. It's right out there in the open for everyone but the Trumpettes to see.
 
We all need to start calling the southern border wall, Putin's Wall.

It has a kind of ring to it. I think a song with that title could be a hit.
 
I think Mr. UnindictedCoConspirator would be a good name for The Donald.
 
Last edited:
"Putin-on-the-Ritz" ("Young Frankenstein") Trump's Theme Song

just sayin'
 
Back
Top