Deep Anal Dildo

Hello, I am a straight male who enjoys some anal stimulation. After watching several videos I am fascinated by men and women who can get long, not necessarily large dildos in their ass. I am trying to do this. I can feed a 36" enema tube in about 24-28 inches until it seems to reach the end of my colon. I use water an mineral oil to deeply clean myself. I have two questions.

Sometimes, after getting the tube in a couple times and filling myself up I can't seem to get it in again. Is this do to a full colon or irritation and swelling. I am thinking full, as I seem to release a lot of substance after relaxing for awhile but I am not sure if a full colon could block the tube.

After cleansing, I use an anal speculum to poor lube into my ass to lube the deeper parts of my colon. I can feel the lube run into my body. I then use one of flexible double ended dildos. One is about an inch in diameter and the other is about 1.5 inches in diameter. I can get both in about 14 inches, I can feel the head just to the left of my belly button but I cant seem to get any farther. It isn't painful, but it just seems to stop.

Any suggestions?

Hello, I am a straight male who enjoys some anal stimulation. After watching several videos I am fascinated by men and women who can get long, not necessarily large dildos in their ass. I am trying to do this. I can feed a 36" enema tube in about 24-28 inches until it seems to reach the end of my colon. I use water an mineral oil to deeply clean myself. I have two questions.

Sometimes, after getting the tube in a couple times and filling myself up I can't seem to get it in again. Is this do to a full colon or irritation and swelling. I am thinking full, as I seem to release a lot of substance after relaxing for awhile but I am not sure if a full colon could block the tube.

After cleansing, I use an anal speculum to poor lube into my ass to lube the deeper parts of my colon. I can feel the lube run into my body. I then use one of flexible double ended dildos. One is about an inch in diameter and the other is about 1.5 inches in diameter. I can get both in about 14 inches, I can feel the head just to the left of my belly button but I cant seem to get any farther. It isn't painful, but it just seems to stop.

Any suggestions?

On the one hand I don't know what to tell you. I started ass play at a very early age and I've never had any problem with large dildos in either length or girth. I've yet to be defeated by anything I've tried and I've tried some of those that folks look at and say, "Impossible".

On the other hand, maybe this will be a little helpful insight. I've also been into enemas and colonics, both as a prep for anal toys and just because it feels so damned good, for a very long time (like close to 50 years). I've used everything from high volume bags with colon tubes, to Klystra nozzles and butt plug like tubes, to bardex retention nozzles, to JBL Cascade sit-on type bags.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT....LOL

All of that said, I've never used mineral oil in an enema. Rather, and in addition to some more exotic solutions, my go-to solution always consisted of WARM water and either plain castile soap... or Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castile Soap. For a real deep enema, and to start a session, I begin while lying on my left side then, while the solution is still flowing, turn to lying on my back, and finish lying on my right side. This gets the solution up past the twists and turns of the colon. I retain this for as long as I possibly can before expelling it. I do all of this in a shower/tub combo, with the grate on the drain removed to make it easier for "everything" to go down. In my experience, trying to sit on the toilet to expel is awkward and disrupts the natural flow from twists and turns of the bowel.

I'll again use warm water, with the same basic protocol the next time around before using COLD (or cool depending on your level of tolerance) water on the third filling. This may (probably will) cause some cramping but it will cause the bowels to contract and will cause contents remaining high in the bowel to be expelled....with force.

I find that the easiest way to get super long colon tubes in to their maximum length is to insert them, water running through them, while still expelling. It just opens up the internal gates so to speak. Flow, pinch, flow pinch, while inching forward and soon it will be in to it's total length. I don't know what kind of colon tubes you are using but I would never use anything other than the butterfly or mushroom head types of very thin and flexible walled construction. I think the more rigid ones could have the propensity to perforate a bowel.

In regard to receiving those huge dildos, I have never done anything as exotic as you describe in using a speculum to fill myself with lube (for fun, but not to insert lube). Starting smaller (I'd never say "small" in my case) and working my way up in size with copious amounts of lubrication applied to the exterior of the dildos has always been enough. You may or may not have seen this, but I think that in many of the scenes of men and women taking huge dildos (or fists) they are making liberal use of poppers (nitrite inhalants) that relax the smooth muscles and just open your insides up. The first time I used poppers, I was sitting on an XXL Super Humungous Butt Plug and having a bit of struggle. A few whiffs of Rush and, quite literally, "Whoomp" it was buried in my ass to the base before I knew what hit me. In like manner, poppers seem to get LONG dildos past those kinks.

Assuming you are otherwise healthy, without heart issues, IMHO there is no issue with occasional use of poppers.

Just my two cents worth.

Thanks for the reply. I use a shower attachment with a very flexible smooth rounded tip rubber tube. Yes the flowing water is best for inserting. The mineral oil is simply for lube. Not part of the solution. It lubes even when water is present.
I've never tried poppers, I wouldn't even know where to get them. My job regularly drug tests so I would be bhai nervous about it.
I also don't know where to get those long skinny diodes like kinky jo uses.

Thanks for the reply. I use a shower attachment with a very flexible smooth rounded tip rubber tube. Yes the flowing water is best for inserting. The mineral oil is simply for lube. Not part of the solution. It lubes even when water is present.
I've never tried poppers, I wouldn't even know where to get them. My job regularly drug tests so I would be bhai nervous about it.

Poppers are not a "drug" for which any work testing protocol, that I know of, would test. Their half-life and effects are very short. Depending on the legality in a particular jurisdiction, they are readily available in most adult stores. Some stores display them openly whereas at others you would have to ask.

Poppers Description

I've never used anything like a "shower shot" attachment for enemas and colonics. I prefer the controlled flow from a gravity feed bag plus, how can you mix any kind of solution with a shower shot? BTW, mineral oil can cause swelling in the bowel and can be reactive with some sex toys. In that regard, I prefer only water soluble solutions and lubes. There's a reason that if you look on enema aficionado sites like enemasupply dot com no mention is made of mineral oil.

I don't know who "kinky jo" is but I get all manner and size of sex toys at the bigsextoystore dot com .

You can click on dildo, or probe or whatever, then select length or other parameters from the menu on the left, and move the sliders to select your preference. Though I'm really into girth, I have a 22" Extreme Goose and I see dildos and anal probes up to 22" in length and rubber anal beads up to 23.5" on the site.

Once again, thanks for the reply. I made the shower attachment myself. I use only luke warm water clean water. I have a valve in the house that I can use to control the flow, from a trickle to a blast used to wash down the mess. I was unaware of the reaction to the mineral oil, I read about using in another forum. I will remove it from my routine. Gonna try the poppers too. Thanks.

Back