how many girls here can deepthroat?;)

Past my throat, no I can't. I can do about five inches, six or so for a second or two, but I never got any complaints.

Just sitting here thinking about how very VERY non-complaining I would be dirtycarol ;)
 
Thank you!:kiss:

Well, I think that I should be thanking you! Your previous post was the 1st I read of the day (just woke up and logged on). It instantly put a wonderful and non-complaining thought into my head. Yep...a smile on my face and a....well, let's say a spring in my step. haha
 
Depending on the size of HIM ............ I have had but other times I wasnt able to :( ??

Though I did try my best to ummmmmmm honestly ;) !!
 
Depending on the size of HIM ............ I have had but other times I wasnt able to :( ??

Though I did try my best to ummmmmmm honestly ;) !!


Elaine, I thank you for the honest effort on behalf of any and all of the HIM's that have been so lucky. Just speaking for myself, just enjoying the amazingness of oral from a lady (when she actually likes and enjoyed it) counts so much more than the ability of her to deep throat.
 
I suppose technically I am able to, but I hate it. I'm very small, my mouth is small, my jaw doesn't open very much, and the man who ended up down my throat when we were drunk... ish is 8" and too big for condoms. That was actually scary and I hope that never happens again. I give a great blowjob without deepthroating, so unless the next is thin and average at most, no way am I doing it again.


Good for you. Sex should be mutually beneficial.

I promised my partner I would learn how to deep throat if he would stop trying to fuck my ass. Now I need to learn how to deep throat.... Practice makes perfect?

Sounds like a lose lose situation--and in both cases the benefit isnt your favor.
 
i found with practice I could manage deepthroating Jeff. Rather than practice on the real thing I used bananas they was long and thick enough but soft enough to give but firm enough to be pushed into the back of the mouth.after awhile I found I could push one all the way in without gagging then I started to push it in and out.all this time was getting Jeff deeper and deeper until I gave him a full deepthroat blow job to completion.SUe xxxx
 
Sounds like a lose lose situation--and in both cases the benefit isnt your favor.

We are working on negotiating this. I doubt there is any way I could ever deep throat. I have TMJ in my jaw which makes it difficult to even open my jaw past a certain point. I can barely accommodate him in my mouth, never mind my throat. But I'm good at using a hand to make it feel more like deep throating :)
 
This question needs to be clarified.

Are we talking about a vienna sausage or a huge Italian sausage like the ones in winn dixie?

Seriously, it makes a difference. Think about it. ;)
 
There are some limitations to who can deepthroat. Size of the guy's dick makes some difference but mostly is not a determining factor. TMJ will limit how wide the jaws can open but I've known girls with TMJ who find ways to adapt. For those who have trouble with deepthroating it’s all about practice. Once you learn to control the gag reflex it’s easy. And gagging itself is not bad as long as you don't panic. Some guys find the gagging exciting. I learned as a teen, but learning at any age is possible.

These are just some tips I've picked up that were helpful to me and girlfriends. When you are just learning you need a guy who is understanding and easy with you.

My main suggestion is to be as relaxed as you can when you start. The first time I deep throated the guy massaged me. Then, the position is important. You’ll find what works best for you. I like being on my knees, with him standing or at least a bit above my mouth, or stretched across the bed with my head hanging over the side. But there are other positions you might find work for you. It's all about adjusting your neck so you are tilted a bit upwards.

Guys get excited. It’s just the way it is. But it’s best if he doesn’t force his dick in your mouth. You will start gagging and fighting for air. The most important thing is to relax your throat as much as possible. Once you are comfortable deep throating you can adjust faster and a guy forcing himself in you will be easier to take.

Put your tongue out and flat. This will give you more space to bring the dick in and it will allow more air in. Make sure his dick is very moist. Use a lot of saliva. That will make his dick easier to move in and out.

Bring his dick in slowly.

Focus on breathing. Don't try to fight for air. If you start to gag open your mouth like you are yawning to control the gag reflex. You have to push yourself through the feeling of gagging.

The first time, slide his dick in as far as you can without choking and hold it there a few seconds. Slide it out and just repeat this So, the limit is when you start to gag. Hold it there a few seconds. Take as much time as you need to get this right, even if it’s several sessions. Once you achieve the ability it will be easy for you. And you can handle harder face fucking as well..
 
I have a ridiculously over-developed gag reflex so I can't deep throat effortlessly, but as long as the man doesn't mind me gagging and pausing for breath, I'm always willing to try. I enjoy giving oral - it invariably gets me literally dripping wet - and am happy to get on my knees and worship at the altar of cock for a good long while even if more of that time is spent with it in my mouth than my throat.
 
I have a ridiculously over-developed gag reflex so I can't deep throat effortlessly, but as long as the man doesn't mind me gagging and pausing for breath, I'm always willing to try. I enjoy giving oral - it invariably gets me literally dripping wet - and am happy to get on my knees and worship at the altar of cock for a good long while even if more of that time is spent with it in my mouth than my throat.

Hey Miss S! I'm not sure you know what a post like yours does inside guys' jeans around the world. It's the gal's effort, her determined struggle, her sudden desperate need for a break, the copious thick slaver and watering eyes - all that stuff is the deep seat of the lustful pleasure in a man's brain when a gal is giving him her pretty face, her mouth, her tender slender neck ...

Add to that the extreme pleasure of the sensations through his solid cock, and then the feast for his eyes and his fingers of her throat bulging even if just momentarily ... Wow, Miss Scarlett, you make sure you never 'perfect' your skills to make it easy! No!

Simon :rose::rose: ;)
 
My gag reflex scores a mighty 2 out of ten, so doing a deep-throat isn't a problem for me.


Better than the act of deep-throat, I like to watch his face when I do it. I feel very dirty. :cattail:
 
I've only ever had "average" sized partners, but yeah, I can deep throat at that size--I doubt I could do it to a porn star sized dick, LOL. Love doing it to my partners, love trying to do it, trying to go lower and lower. For those struggling with being able to do it, practice on your own DOES help.
 
Back
Top