Jackbooted Nazis!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Arizona cops terrorize black family at gunpoint after 4-year-old takes Barbie doll from dollar store

An Arizona family claims “trigger-happy” police threatened to shoot them after their 4-year-old daughter walked out of a dollar store with a Barbie doll they hadn’t paid for — without the parents’ knowledge.

Officers responded to the shoplifting report May 29 involving a man and woman with two small children as they drove away from a Phoenix store, reported KSAZ-TV.
Report Advertisement

“It was crazy, very scary over a dollar store,” said mother Iesha Harper. “I would have bought that doll had I knew.”

Video released this week by police show officers approach the family and order them out of their vehicle in a parking lot.

“Get your f*cking hands up!” one officer screams over and over. “I”m going to put a f*cking cap right in your f*cking head! Get your f*cking hands up! Who the f*ck is that man?”

All those fuckers should be fired and imprisoned for their actions in overreacting and unnecessary threats of violence over a Dollar. :mad:
 
Councilman ignites chaos at meeting by whining about people being mean to Phoenix cops who threatened to kill black family

An incident in which Phoenix police threatened to kill a black family over an allegedly stolen doll has sparked outrage in the community.

Protesters have demanded that the officers be fired and that the $721 million budget for police should be held until that happens, the Washington Post reported.
Report Advertisement

In response, Phoenix councilman Sal DiCiccio chided protestors in a video flagged by News One.

“I want the media to know that not everybody believes this crap,” he said. “It is all wrong. No, you’re all wrong!” he said as the crowd booed.

“You are anarchists and you are out to destroy the city,” he declared.

Well, another Nazi heard from.:eek:
 
So they didn't just gun them all down and laugh about it?

That's not very Nazi like.....do you have any idea who the Nazis were Jack? You seem to be ignorant of the horrors the Nazi death machine engaged in.
 
So they didn't just gun them all down and laugh about it?

That's not very Nazi like.....do you have any idea who the Nazis were Jack? You seem to be ignorant of the horrors the Nazi death machine engaged in.

I'm sure they would have, if they thought they could get away with it. Fortunately America frowns on wholesale summery execution for petty theft, ass hole.
 
I'm sure they would have, if they thought they could get away with it. Fortunately America frowns on wholesale summery execution for petty theft, ass hole.

America also frowns on that kind of thing in the winter, spring and autumn. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top