The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed the state of which you speak. You're awfully cute when your attention grows weak.

Tis the curse of an active mind, although I find, in the presence of the fair sex, my thoughts are but train wrecks.
 
Tis the curse of an active mind, although I find, in the presence of the fair sex, my thoughts are but train wrecks.

Nicely done, you sweet man. But bed, I fear, is my plan. I must away so I may rhyme another day.
 
Nicely done, you sweet man. But bed, I fear, is my plan. I must away so I may rhyme another day.

Sleep sweet, dear Molly, I wish thee thus, as you seek the embrace of Morpheus. I too must heed the sandman's call and so I wish you one and all,

Good night. :D
 
I'm going to go find something warmer to wear. It's getting cold--at least for a suburban bear and this panama hat isn't enough. Maybe a coonskin cap . . .
 
Hello, gorgeous naked people - past midnight here in Blighty, but no work tomorrow means more nudity tonight :)
 
Gawrsh, they's nobody here. I guess the elves and the maidens and I will just have to finish off this pot of Cajun Rabbit Over Rice that I made tonight. Eat hearty, guys!
 
*stokes fireplace, curls up on sofa under soft, wooly throw and pouts*

I'm coming down with a chest cold. What a rotten way to start a three-day weekend.
 
*stokes fireplace, curls up on sofa under soft, wooly throw and pouts*

I'm coming down with a chest cold. What a rotten way to start a three-day weekend.

Sad times :( I'm just recovering from one of those - though my body believes me to still be suffering from it.

But the heat is up, my clothes are off and if it weren't for the fact I'm going out tonight I'd be planning a wicked night in here at the party :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top